Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Need a place to leave motorcycle while I'm on the camino

Fred B

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Primitivo May 2019
Hi everyone!
I'm coming from Lisbon to begin the Camino Primitivo in Oviedo on the 4th of May. I need a place to park my motorcycle and also helmet, jacket and boots, until May, 18th. Public car parks are expensive and wont keep my helmet and gear.
I could leave it in Oviedo, Santiago or any other place - not too far away from those two cities. I'm obviously willing to pay. Can anyone help?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi, this seems to be an older post, but I'm having the same question:
I'm driving with my motorcycle up to Logroño and plan to start my trip there.
What did you do in the end? It would be nice to get an update on this!
Theo

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hah, thanks! I have to say to do seem a bit intimidating. But might be worth a shot ;)

These are an MC, maybe a 1% club.. in which case might not be the best guys to ask.

Bikes dont take up a whole lot of space.. If you find a hotel with private parking for your first and last night's, they might be willing to let you put the bike in out of the way and store your gear in a hold all bag while you're walking..

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Flog,
Thank you, this is really useful advice! I'll write some of the right now ;)
Have a good day!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back