A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Need Help - Canadians Taking Train to Bayonne

Jenine

Camino(s) past & future
Sept 2018
My friend has left her phone at the cafe right next to the Bayonne train station and they are keeping it safe for her. We are hoping to find a kind Canadian to pick up the phone and bring it home. She is young and I dont want her to go back for it alone. They are not able or willing to send it to Spain for us :(
I hear miracles happen on the Camino and we are looking for a kind Canadian soul to save the day. We are willing to compensate you for your troubles and pay it forward. Please get in touch with me if you can help. Thank you. God bless and Buen Camino.

amirfakhim

Camino(s) past & future
Past done once. This is my second time.
My friend has left her phone at the cafe right next to the Bayonne train station and they are keeping it safe for her. We are hoping to find a kind Canadian to pick up the phone and bring it home. She is young and I dont want her to go back for it alone. They are not able or willing to send it to Spain for us :(
I hear miracles happen on the Camino and we are looking for a kind Canadian soul to save the day. We are willing to compensate you for your troubles and pay it forward. Please get in touch with me if you can help. Thank you. God bless and Buen Camino.
Hi,

I am from Vancouver. Just got oviedo. If you can ship it somewhere i can bring it back to Vancouver. My number is 063-8388272 .
I am taking the camino de north.

You can also whatsapp me on +16046181055.

Cheers,
Amir

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Hi, Jenine,

Maybe check the Forum Calendar who's starting tomorrow or a day later, contact her/him and this person can pick it up, bring it over the border into Spain and then mail it to Pamplona, Logrono etc. so your friend could pick it up either in a hotel or Correos Office. The cost would be really low. I think many would do this with no problem.

I wish for the best outcome!

Jenine

Camino(s) past & future
Sept 2018
Hi, Jenine,

Maybe check the Forum Calendar who's starting tomorrow or a day later, contact her/him and this person can pick it up, bring it over the border into Spain and then mail it to Pamplona, Logrono etc. so your friend could pick it up either in a hotel or Correos Office. The cost would be really low. I think many would do this with no problem.

I wish for the best outcome!

Great idea. Thank you. The train master is bringing it to sjpdp and we are getting a later start. Thank you!!

Icacos

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2013)
Hi,

I am from Vancouver. Just got oviedo. If you can ship it somewhere i can bring it back to Vancouver. My number is 063-8388272 .
I am taking the camino de north.

You can also whatsapp me on +16046181055.

Cheers,
Amir
It is kind of you to offer help, but it is advised not to put personal info on a public forum. Use private messaging instead.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 133 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 205 24.0%