Need hiking pants in Lugo!!

CDance

Time of past OR future Camino
None (Yet)
Does anyone know of a particular store in Lugo where I can buy some hiking pants? Thank you

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Decathlon is my go-to gear store anywhere in the world, and they have a shop in Lugo. It is quite out of the city centre though, so you may look in the list @mspath posted to check which ones are close to your accommodation.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I was in Lugo a few years ago during the national day so could only find a hotel in the outskirts (mainly occupied by police in town for duty) and found the local bus system pretty inexpensive and efficient, so that option is always open.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I bought some socks from here earlier this year:

I wasn't looking for other items, but they seemed to have a decent selection of clothing. There's a pharmacy and a good supermarket within about 100m too, so a pilgrim is able to get most things they need in a small area.

Cheers, Michael.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Back