• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New albergue/hostel in Pontevedra

Slow City Hostel

Time of past OR future Camino
Attending a new "albergue" (hostel) in Pontevedra
Hi Pilgrims! Bo camiño!
A good friend (and Camino Expert) tell me that this is the best forum about the Way ;-) so I´m sure this is the best place to shared the notice of the opening of a new albergue in Pontevedra. (Mine !)
Slow City Hostel will be the first albergue placed in the historical city center and I´ve working hard to offer a relax and comfy place for travellers.
The hostel is sited 50m far the Way and has a 6 bunk dorm , two double rooms, shared bathroom, wifi , washing machine, fully equipped kitchen and relax/social area.
Prices in high season start at 17.50€ including a make yourself breakfast (toast -butter-jam/coffee or tea)
From August 1!!! (reservation in advance permitted)
full

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have deleted a post from a member who wanted to make a booking! The forum is not a booking site. If you want further information then send the OP a PM.

And for the OP - @Slow City Hostel - please be aware that only one post is allowed announcing the new facility - see the forum rules.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back