• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

New albergue/hostel in Pontevedra

Slow City Hostel

Time of past OR future Camino
Attending a new "albergue" (hostel) in Pontevedra
Hi Pilgrims! Bo camiño!
A good friend (and Camino Expert) tell me that this is the best forum about the Way ;-) so I´m sure this is the best place to shared the notice of the opening of a new albergue in Pontevedra. (Mine !)
Slow City Hostel will be the first albergue placed in the historical city center and I´ve working hard to offer a relax and comfy place for travellers.
The hostel is sited 50m far the Way and has a 6 bunk dorm , two double rooms, shared bathroom, wifi , washing machine, fully equipped kitchen and relax/social area.
Prices in high season start at 17.50€ including a make yourself breakfast (toast -butter-jam/coffee or tea)
From August 1!!! (reservation in advance permitted)
full

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have deleted a post from a member who wanted to make a booking! The forum is not a booking site. If you want further information then send the OP a PM.

And for the OP - @Slow City Hostel - please be aware that only one post is allowed announcing the new facility - see the forum rules.

Back