• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Albergue in Terrassa

JabbaPapa

"True Pilgrim"
Time of past OR future Camino
100 characters or fewer : see signature details
It's part Albergue, part emergency social lodging, but a new well-placed Albergue has been opened at Terrassa, between Barcelona and Montserrat, placed also at one of the junction points between the Camí Catalàn routes from the more northerly coast (Llançà, Lloret, etc.) or the French border (Perpignan > Perthus pass or coastal, etc.), and the Camí Catalàn from Barcelona towards either Huesca > Puente La Reina, or Lleida > Zaragoza > Logroño.

This adds several good route options for the Camí Catalàn routes from the French border & nearby, where Albergues are few and far between, though it does mean pilgrims coming from France or Llançà would have to choose between the Terrassa variant or the Manresa one, and waymarking info is still too hard to come by online or by app for the Girona > Terrassa section (especially between Girona and Sant Celoni).

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you @JabbaPapa. Two years ago this would have saved me taking a train back to an AirBnB in Sant Cugat and then training again to Terrasa. The albergue is located at the fork of the Y in the park that I remember the Barcelona-Montserrat camino took me too.

Photos, map and other information can be found on Google Maps at URL
https://maps.app.goo.gl/16UiFfTXwUemb7rJ6

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back