• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

New albergue in the heart of Santiago

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
Hola

Within the last few days a new albergue has opened in the very heart of Santiago. The Last Stamp Albergue is in the Rua Preguntorio just a few metres from the Plaza Cervantes and the restaurant Casa Manolo.

They take reservations by telephone and e mail.

http://www.thelaststamp.es/

Attachments

• last-stamp-cartel-b.jpg
    last-stamp-cartel-b.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,006
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I checked out their website and it does truly look gorgeous. Wish I had the kind of money which must have been needed to put this together!
Of course, Santiago is not "The Last Sello" for many people, and for some lucky ones who make it to Muxia, there is another one waiting.....
Where, really is The End of the Camino..? Well, it´s in your heart, of course.
Tracy Saunders

I noticed this place yesterday when walking past. I phoned them today. 15€ per bed per night in low season. 25€ (!!!) per bed per night in Semana Santa and they will announce high season prices in due course. They were very vague when I asked it it was exclusively for pilgrims - I suspect being a private enterprise anyone who pays will get in. I'd stick with the pilgrim beds in San Martin Pinario myself.

Ah yes...probably they are grateful for the free advertising though. Pity essentials not checked before posting here. 25 euros in Semana Santa...that is called opportunism! Doesn´t sound like pilgrim run to me. And here Foxy House and I are just trying to get by on pilgrim donations (and I include food and wine too!)
We learn and live, do we not.
Tracy Saunders

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Back