A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

New Book: To The Field of Stars

Friends,
I invite you to read my new book on the Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela: To The Field of Stars, published by Wm. B. Eerdmans & Co in the United States, and available in Great Britain and Europe through Alban Books or Amazon.co.uk.
This is a personal and spiritual account of my pilgrimage across Spain in 2001. It respects and honors the religious traditions out of which the pilgrimage to Compostela grew. I look forward to hearing from fellow pilgrims what they think of the book!
Kevin A. Codd

http://www.eerdmans.com/shop/product.as ... 0802825926

Advertisment

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Congratulations on your book Kevin. I'm sure it was a labour of love!

crackmrmac

Veteran Member
Hi Kevin, Recently I decided to treat myself and I got your book after seeing it posted here. I'm still reading it and enjoying every word of it. I'm doing something I haven't done in yonks........reading in bed before I go to sleep. Also, I'm trying to limit myself to a chapter or two at a time. Hopefully it will be a book I will re-read.

Buen Camino,

Brian

Camino(s) past & future
June/July (2017) Camino Frances (couldn't finish)
June/July (2019) Complete Astorga to Santiago
Dear Fr. Kevin,

I don't know if you are still following these posts, but just in case I wanted you to know that I just finished your book at 1 a.m. this morning and I'm sorry I did. By that I mean, it is undoubtly the best book on the camino that I have read and I've read a bunch. I didn't want it to end. I have yet to walk my own camino but my plans are to do so in late summer 2013. I also intend to give a copy of your book to the pastor of my parish who has mentioned that he, too, wants to walk the camino one day. I have no doubt it will surely inspire him to do so.

Buen Camino,
Bonnie

Advertisment

MichaelB10398

Camino(s) past & future
Le Puy to Santiago de Compostela, Lourdes to SdC, SJPP to SdC
This book was on my Christmas list; sadly my daughter bought the other book I had listed for a possible gift. This will just provide an opportunity for me to buy it for myself very soon. The current book I received as a gift was: The Roads to Santiago: The Medieval Pilgrim Routes Through France and Spain to Santiago de Compostela. It is excellent.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June