• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

NEW Camino book!! 'A Million Steps'

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
kurtkoontz submitted a new resource:

New Camino Book - September 2013 - 'A Million Steps' - A MILLION STEPS, A journey within a journey all the way to the Cathedral de Santiago de Compostela...

Kurt Koontz thought he was well prepared for his 490-mile walking trip on the historic Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route in Spain. He was fit and strong. He had a good guidebook and all the right equipment. His pilgrim passport would grant him access to the shelter of hostels along the way. But all that, however helpful, did not begin to encompass the grandeur of his external or internal adventure. A Million Steps climbs over the high meadows of the Pyrenees, quests through the unceasing wind...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Perhaps you should tone the advertising a bit ;-) As you and the author are the same person words like "amazing" and "absolute best" are a bit ...

We all understand that you are excited to have published a book - but sometimes less is more. Let your book, and its readers, speak for itself. Good luck in your career as an author, SY

Since posting, the OP has become more modest about this book. My comment is no longer relevant, and has been removed from this post.

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback, being a brand new member I wasn't sure where or how to post, but will definitely be more careful with my words in the future. :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Steady on DougF........how about *if* instead of when? ;-) Then I could LIKE your post!

You are welcome Kurt! One thing that is permitted here is to add a link your book to your signature ;-) SY

Most read last week in this forum

Mary Colwell’s new book The Gathering Place: A Winter Pilgrimage Through Changing Times. Why did it make the 2024 shortlist of the best travel books? Several of the books on the shortlist are...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back