• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New committee. New ideas???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3000

The Board makes changes in the Committee on Roads to Santiago
CASTILE AND LEÓN

Written by Editor Thursday, August 29, 2013 13:18
mini1-1377775330.jpg

They keep municipalities and county representatives and extending to 2-3 the number of renowned vocal

The Governing Council has approved the draft decree amending Article 3 of Decree 24/2006, of 20 April, establishing the Committee of Roads to Santiago by Castile and León.This is intended to achieve greater effectiveness of the work of the Commission, taking into account the plurality of interests involved in its action and by providing greater representation of entities in its composition.El Camino de Santiago was declared historic in 1962 and delimited the area affected by this statement in 1999.In addition, the Camino de Santiago was included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO in 1993.In 2002 it was intended to strengthen the work undertaken by creating a commission which had accommodated the various administrations and entities with interest in maintaining the Camino de Santiago boom in its various aspects, and whose mission was to carry out the coordination, impulse and subsequent monitoring of plans, proposals and projects with an impact on the field.Finally, in April 2006, now issued Decree is amended in order to adapt the composition of the commission to the new organizational structure of the Regional Administration and the organizational structures of each of the ministries, to adapt to the current context social and economic development, achieve greater effectiveness of the works, to accommodate the plurality of interests and provide it with greater representation of entities in its composition.modifications for adapting the composition of the Committee on Roads to Santiago by Castilla y León new organizational structure defines the representatives of the regional administration based on the area of competition and not organic belonging to a Ministry or the name of the senior center they represent.Chairmanship of the Committee of Roads to Santiago by Castile and Leon is held by the holder of the ministry responsible for culture and the person holding vice secretary general of the ministry responsible for culture.As vowels are part of the Commission Commissioner of Roads to Santiago, the holders of central executive bodies competent for cultural heritage and tourism, and this modification is incorporated with the holder of the governing body competent central cultural policy, all of the latter belonging to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.As the other ministries of the Government of Castile and Leon, are maintained already members of the Commission with powers in local administration, civil protection, environment, agriculture, health, family and equal opportunities and education and incorporate, as a novelty, representatives with expertise in matters of finance and economic development.With the new composition, now there is a representative from each council, two for Development and Environment and are represented Economy and Employment and Finance.They keep the three representatives of municipalities and county councils, elected by the Regional Federation of Municipalities and Provinces for a period of two years.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back