Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Ecological Albergue in San Marcelos, 7 km from Grado

Elle Bieling

Elle Bieling, PilgrimageTraveler
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to count!
Hello all. I was just contacted by Max and Alice who are a French couple who have just opened up a new Donativo along the Primitivo in the hamlet of San Marcelos. I thought I'd pass along the information from them.

Name : Casita Mandala

This is a small ecological and Permaculture project. We want to share our small place with pilgrims and invite them to discover a simple, ecological friendly way of life. We restored an old stone house using natural materials (clay, straw, lime etc...). Part of the food is from our organic garden.

• Contact : Alicia, +34 644 78 11 14 (Watsapp), +34 985 59 34 19
  • Email : casitamandala@gmail.com
  • web page : http://casitamandala.com/
  • Distance : 34 km from Oviedo, 22km from el Escamplero, 7 km from Grado
  • Beds : 10 (2 dorms)
  • We offer community dinner and Breakfast (Vegetarian). We provide as possible organic/local/seasonal food.
  • Booking : 6 beds can be booked
  • Price : On donation (Responsible)
  • We open at 3pm
  • We're closed on Tuesday
  • Wifi
  • Open from april 1 to October 15
Looks like a lovely and very interesting place!
Elle

A selection of Camino Jewellery
What a great website they have, Elle! Their renovation pictures are so interesting and detailed. I wish them much success!
If I ever walk the Primitivo again, I would certainly stay with them!
Thank you for sharing the website link with all of us.😊

What a great website they have, Elle! Their renovation pictures are so interesting and detailed. I wish them much success!
If I ever walk the Primitivo again, I would certainly stay with them!
Thank you for sharing the website link with all of us.😊
It does look interesting, doesn't it? I am hoping to re-do the Primitivo again this fall.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back