• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD New entry conditions for France.

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

DenWhite

Time of past OR future Camino
Leon-SdC 2018 / SJPdP - SdC 2022.
Arriving in Paris on August 17 from Australia en route to SJPP so checked latest Covid entry conditions. As I understand it as of August 1 if vaccinated no documentation is required. Australia was listed as 'Orange Zone' so things now made much easier.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Aah, that is so “des Frances”. If you comply with the requirements no proof of compliance is required. Presumably if you are not vaccinated you should carry some sort of proof of your status but that is not required either 😉

Edit: Sorry, watching an old Sartre play on one of the catch-up channels
Bon chance and buen Camino

Last edited:
Aah, that is so “des Frances”. If you comply with the requirements no proof of compliance is required. Presumably if you are not vaccinated you should carry some sort of proof of your status but that is not required either 😉

Edit: Sorry, watching an old Sartre play on one of the catch-up channels
Bon chance and buen Camino
merci beaucoup

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Arriving in Paris on August 17 from Australia en route to SJPP so checked latest Covid entry conditions. As I understand it as of August 1 if vaccinated no documentation is required. Australia was listed as 'Orange Zone' so things now made much easier.
All covid-related entry conditions have ended from 1st August.

Regardless of vaccination status. No vaccination proof needed, no negative test, nor proof of recovery.

All you need is your valid travel documents, passport, visa if needed, your pilgrim gear, and whatever the airline may request or require.

And then whatever you'll need to get back home again.

I had gotten this app called re-open eu and they list all up to date info on entering requirements. You just enter the country...

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Can anyone quickly tell me what I need for Spain??? ... I'm just starting to look for the info now. Maybe someone can save me an hour on the Internet....Thanks

Can anyone quickly tell me what I need for Spain??? ... I'm just starting to look for the info now. Maybe someone can save me an hour on the Internet....Thanks
If your flying in you need documentation. Check on airline site for what is required. If walking, no checks so no requirements.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back