• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New forum logo!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The new logo DOES sort of look like an iced cookie / biscuit, at least to me. But, Cooke Monster like it!

I like the directional arrows all pointing in the same direction - Santiago.

We (Cookie Monster and I) approve! :rolleyes:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
View attachment 135293

Bigger version of the logo here… it very small (especially on mobile) in the browser on the forum.

Hope to have apps (iOS and Android) ready in 3-4 weeks.
Not to in any way criticize a wonderful improvement, but what about a stylized representation of the Cathedral at the top of the shell, between the top arrow points?

Not to in any way criticize a wonderful improvement, but what about a stylized representation of the Cathedral at the top of the shell, between the top arrow points?
Perhaps its elegance is in its simplicity. Complicating it with additional elements might detract from that.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am open for suggestions… if you have ideas for modifications, please post the image here… (I am no graphic designet
With my ex professional head on, the proposed new visual identify (don’t sell yourself short, it’s never just a logo!!!) works really well. It’s simple, distinctive, and importantly should be easy to replicate thorough other activity I.e. the aforementioned desired patches!

Folks/media from the UK love a logo debate post the London 2012 Olympic logo (design and cost)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Agree entirely; clear; distinctive; works well at any scale digitally and would transfer to merchandise with no language considerations and clearly - in context - communicates what it’s about.

I assume there’s no established intellectual property or trademark associated with the yellow arrows? Messers Sue, Grabitt and Runne would have been on the phone by now wrt the existing logo if there were.

View attachment 135293

Bigger version of the logo here… it very small (especially on mobile) in the browser on the forum.

Hola Ivar - love the new logo. Let us know as soon as the patch or badges are available. Cheers

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I looked at the spoiler and I don't get it either.
I’ve got a box full of documents which purport that I’m not stupid; although Mrs Henrythedog says I must have bought them on the internet.

I’ll also confess to being temporarily impaired after a tour of the traditional bars of Malaga after another week at Spanish school (a rather good pass at B2, thank you for asking), but I’ve looked at the spoiler; consulted with temporary amigos in Spanish, and don’t get the ‘four ‘m’s’ for Forum.

There are five ‘m’s’ by the spoiler’s logic (actually I can see ten, but I’m aiming-off for double vision.)

That’s either an intentional ‘fiveum’; or we’ve been hacked by the illuminati (again).

Best to see it as a pretty picture.

Ah, camarero, for me? How kind.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I’ve got a box full of documents which purport that I’m not stupid; although Mrs Henrythedog says I must have bought them off the internet.

I’ll also confess to being temporarily impaired after a tour of the traditional bars of Malaga after another week at Spanish school (a good pass at B2, thank you for asking), but I’ve looked at the spoiler; consulted with temporary amigos in Spanish, and don’t get the ‘four ‘m’s’ for Forum.

There are five ‘m’s’ by the spoiler’s logic (actually I can see ten, but I’m aiming-off for double vision.)

That’s either an intentional ‘fiveum’; or we’ve been hacked by the illuminati (again).

It’s all brought to mind a ‘Two Ronnies’ sketch for me! Candles replacing ‘Ms’! ( UK readers only!).

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
View attachment 135293

I would be interested in an embroidered patch AND an enameled pin. The pin might be designed in a small - lapel pin size, about 3 cm in diameter.

Personally, I would also be interested in a larger, brooch size, for wearing on a heavier garment or headgear. A small lapel pin gets lost. Maybe about 5 cm in diameter or so.

Your design is brilliant in its simplicity.

Thanks again for doing this.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I’ve got a box full of documents which purport that I’m not stupid; although Mrs Henrythedog says I must have bought them on the internet.

I’ll also confess to being temporarily impaired after a tour of the traditional bars of Malaga after another week at Spanish school (a rather good pass at B2, thank you for asking), but I’ve looked at the spoiler; consulted with temporary amigos in Spanish, and don’t get the ‘four ‘m’s’ for Forum.

A very funny reply regarding the "documents" Which Spanish School have you been studying at in Málaga? Was it the Instituto Picasso?
A good B2 grade should enable you to handle most everyday conversations and much more. Congratulations.
As for MMMM, my mind mulled mysteriously...

A very funny reply regarding the "documents" Which Spanish School have you been studying at in Málaga? Was it the Instituto Picasso?
A good B2 grade should enable you to handle most everyday conversations and much more. Congratulations.
As for MMMM, my mind mulled mysteriously...
It was indeed the Picasso! Third time I’ve been there and I’ll be back again next year. I always return home with functionally-fluent Spanish, which is satisfying but of little practical use in Cumbria.

B2 really moves fluency on by quite a big step; but it’s intensive.

€46,-
I know Christine because ...

My power over you grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me to glance behind
The Punster of the Forum is there
Inside your mind
I loved "The Phantom of the Opera"; a few changes and you've personalized it...clever as usual.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I preferred the previous logo. Please make this one bigger on my browser, so tiny!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I am following the instructions about editing my ACCOUNT DETAILS since I want to change the year of my past/present Camino/s but when I go to this page, the Past/Present Camino/s option is...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.