Christof Maria

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino d.Norte(Bilbao-Santiago 2010
Camino Frances(St.Jean-Santiago 2011
Via d.la Plata(Sevilla-Santiago 2012
Camino d. Norte(Hendaye-Santiago-Finist.2013
Caminho Portugues (Porto-Santiago-Finist.2014
Hey beautiful people !

After walking 5 beautiful Caminos in 5 Years, I thought it's time to share stories, maybe give some help here and there, meet old friends, find new ones for upcoming adventures and so on.

Let's share the beauty and magic of all those ways.
No competitions , no "musts" no "dont's" , no "real pilgrim" stuff please for me... It's sad to see how many negative, judging comments you read all over the internet in pilgrim blogs.

I want to participate now to do it better and positive.

Big Hug
Christof

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Christof Maria

thx mendi, thx optimist !!!! :)

and buenos dias caminocruiser :) you'll have great time. i'm sure ! and isn't it great to know that u have so many caminos to explore ? perfect ! find the one for u'r first experience !
or do you already know , which way you maybe wanna take next year ?

Hey beautiful people !

After walking 5 beautiful Caminos in 5 Years, I thought it's time to share stories, maybe give some help here and there, meet old friends, find new ones for upcoming adventures and so on.

Let's share the beauty and magic of all those ways.
No competitions , no "musts" no "dont's" , no "real pilgrim" stuff please for me... It's sad to see how many negative, judging comments you read all over the internet in pilgrim blogs.

I want to participate now to do it better and positive.

Big Hug
Christof

Welcome Christof! A wonderful first post and I enjoyed your photos and especially the movie teaser in Media! Are you working on a longer film?

Camino Cleanup Program & Retreat
Want to give back to the Camino? Help clean it up with us this May.

Christof Maria

thx theatregal ! !

well, i already have a 45 min. finished movie. calling it a mood movie - or like just a camino vibe movie - lot's of music and people.. no explainations , more art style ...
made that from last years del norte.
will try to upload that somewhere and link it.

Christof Maria

thank you arn ! so much to read here keeps up my insatiable lust to the caminos . love it !

Christof Maria

and of course i'd love to help ....

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

pilgrim b

Veteran Member
Caminos Frances 2013-Ingles 2014-Frances 2015
St Cuthbert's Way 2017-Via Francigena 2018 & 2019
Hi Christof here's another welcome to the forum. Nice to read your first post, and yes let's talk more about the beauty and magic of the camino!

William Garza

Veteran Member
Camino Frances, The Jakobsweg
thx theatregal ! !

well, i already have a 45 min. finished movie. calling it a mood movie - or like just a camino vibe movie - lot's of music and people.. no explainations , more art style ...
made that from last years del norte.
will try to upload that somewhere and link it.
Looking forward to it!

Most read last week in this forum

Starting from Sarria and reading how crowded it is. Starting out on May 29th - anyone else scheduled
Hello All, Myself (Pat) and one of our daughters Maria will be doing the Sarria to Santiago route starting 3rd May 23. My late husband of 45 years, Phil (father of 6) passed 5 months ago. We had...
Hello fellow pilgrims, (I thought I had posted this already) sorry if I did. I would like to reach out in the spirit of our Camino and help if I can. My subject as the title suggests is...
Hello There. Doing the first Camino ever and with my teenage daughter end of March. Flying in and out of Porto. Would like to do the coastal route. We have 8 walking days available. Trip...
I going to walk the Olvidado in Spring this year. I would like to find folks who are interested in going as well. I have walked 11 Camino’s in the passed 8 years. It is my intention to be prepared...
Albergue Casa Banderas is super excited to be accepting reservations for the 2023 Season. They open their doors on 1 April 2023!! Please text them through WhatsApp to make your reservation. +34...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.