A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

New guidebook in English for St. Olavsleden

jrm

Hello all,

I stumbled across a new (to me?) guidebook for the St. Olavsleden from Sundsvall Sweden, to Trondheim. It's broken into 29 stages and is chock full of beautiful pictures and tons of info. I'm looking forward to digging into this. I haven't been able to find a current/updated book for the path beginning in Norway, but this looks like a great resource for the St. Olav's Way:

http://stolavsledenwebbshop.tictail...lgrimsfärd-från-hav-till-hav-en-guide-7233703

Great service from the shipowners too. Really nice folks.

-jon

Advertisment

pelerine

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Norte, Primitivo, Plata, Salvador Torres
Brillant! Another walk for my list! Thank you, jrm!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino France 2015
Camino Portuguese 2017
Hello all,

I stumbled across a new (to me?) guidebook for the St. Olavsleden from Sundsvall Sweden, to Trondheim. It's broken into 29 stages and is chock full of beautiful pictures and tons of info. I'm looking forward to digging into this. I haven't been able to find a current/updated book for the path beginning in Norway, but this looks like a great resource for the St. Olav's Way:

http://stolavsledenwebbshop.tictail...lgrimsfärd-från-hav-till-hav-en-guide-7233703

Great service from the shipowners too. Really nice folks.

-jon
I am hoping to walk this entire route next summer so have been trying to buy this guide from their shop as it looks like one of the only ones that covers the entire route, from the east coast of Sweden to Trondheim. However, when trying to purchase, it won't let me complete the order - a pop up box says it won't deliver to Canada.

I've been corresponding by email with one of the staff who is trying to figure out a way around this. Hopefully it will work. It is available there so I guess i can buy it when i arrive but don't like to take that chance.

Thanks for the information!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino France 2015
Camino Portuguese 2017
I just heard from one of staff at the St. Olavsleden shop and they have added Canada and the U.S. for deliveries and I was able to order the guide.

Thanks again to everyone for the information on this pilgrimage!

Advertisment

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
AllanHG St Olav´s Way to Trondheim 3
J St Olav´s Way to Trondheim 9
Dave St Olav´s Way to Trondheim 0

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.0%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.5%
  • June