Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

New hostel between SJDPP and Roncesvalles after Orisson

Monasp

I'm a manager of pilgrims office in SJPP
Year of past OR future Camino
Camino in 2008.
Hostel BORDA,
900m of altitude located 900m AFTER the Orisson hut.

Former shepherd's hut and its sheepfold refurbished as a shelter for pilgrims of St Jacques.

The idea is to propose a moment "out of time" to make "a break" to find oneself in a small structure with the charm of the shepherd's huts.

The Borda Inn is energy self-sufficient with a solar photovoltaic system that meets the needs of the site.
Connection to spring water (tested water) in responsible use to limit its impact on the environment. (same system as my neighbor in Orisson)

12 places in dormitory = 3 dormitories of 4 places. that beds on the ground, individualized box, One sanitary by dormitory. living room space with sight on the peak of Orisson.40 euros DP/pers

1 double bedroom with bathroom and private living room: 48 euros DP/pers.

Community meal, possibility of leaving with the lunch snack.
WIFI access, washing machine and dryer available for rent.

More informations by mail

aubergeborda@gmail.com

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Anhalter

2019 CF
Bit mixed feelings on my side. Seems pricy, just like Orisson, for what you get compared to the way in spain where there is more competition (assuming that its going to be more or less like Orisson). On the other hand, theres not much beds to be had on the route and for people that have trouble making it in a day to Roncesvalles i guess every additional facility is a benefit.
So lets see what it will be like. Anyways i wish them well.

(personally i plan to staying in Orisson just for the morning view the next time around, screw the few extra bucks)

John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.

Kathar1na

To Santiago and back (roads & paths; Tours; Francés; sea; roads & paths)
Hostel BORDA, 900m of altitude located 900m AFTER the Orisson hut.
Thank you for this information, @Monasp. I am sure this will be welcome news for numerous pilgrims. I see that the new Auberge Borda is already listed on gronze.com: https://www.gronze.com/francia/pirineos-atlanticos/albergue-borda/auberge-borda.

The Borda Inn is energy self-sufficient with a solar photovoltaic system that meets the needs of the site. Connection to spring water (tested water) in responsible use to limit its impact on the environment.
That's very good to hear.

And although I noticed that the double room with half-pension will be 96 €, I didn't focus on economics ... neither on the micro level (my purse) nor on the macro level (competition) ... 😇. My only thought was ... the more facilities there are, the more the demand increases ...

Last edited:
St Jean to Santiago (2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019)
Via Francigena (2018); Via Podiensis (4-6, 2020)
Bit mixed feelings on my side. Seems pricy, just like Orisson, for what you get compared to the way in spain where there is more competition (assuming that its going to be more or less like Orisson). On the other hand, theres not much beds to be had on the route and for people that have trouble making it in a day to Roncesvalles i guess every additional facility is a benefit.
So lets see what it will be like. Anyways i wish them well.

(personally i plan to staying in Orisson just for the morning view the next time around, screw the few extra bucks)
My guess is that the days of inexpensive beds will be gone post-Covid. Fewer beds per room and more privacy mean more money per bed.

Walked CF September/October 2015; Scheduled to walk April/May 2020
My guess is that the days of inexpensive beds will be gone post-Covid. Fewer beds per room and more privacy mean more money per bed.
This will be very sad if this is the case. Pricing certain pilgrims out of the experience will only continue to push the Camino toward more of a “tourigrino” setting.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.

Kathar1na

Pricing certain pilgrims out of the experience will only continue to push the Camino toward more of a “tourigrino” setting.
Aren't tourigrinos those who like comfort and pay high prices for their meals and their accommodation as well as those who are cheapskates and stay in the cheapest albergues and just want a cheap holiday?

Prices are higher in France than in Spain, full stop. Until 2004, there was no accommodation to be had on the mountain for love or money after Huntto.

In 2021:
  • Orisson will cost 40 € per dormitory bed, dinner and breakfast.
  • The new place called Borda with cost 40 € per dormitory bed, dinner and breakfast.
  • The Roncesvalles albergue will cost 14 € for bed only, or 28.50 € for dormitory bed, dinner and breakfast. Includes disposable bottom sheet and cushion. Sleeping bag required. Many jobs are done by unpaid volunteers and not by paid employees.
The overwhelming majority of pilgrims will not stop to sleep in either Orisson or Borda and will walk the whole way from SJPP to Roncesvalles in one go or take the shuttle bus to the Croix Thibault (price unknown) and walk from there.

;)

Last edited:
Camino Frances 2005,2008,2010,2015.camino Portuguese 2007 .primativo2012.camino Norte 2009.sjpdp to finisterre and muxia 2007. Le Puy to jpdp 2006. Via francigena vercelli to Lucca 2014. Lucca to Rome 2016.
This will be very sad if this is the case. Pricing certain pilgrims out of the experience will only continue to push the Camino toward more of a “tourigrino” setting.
Ye it does seem a bit expensive for many who walk the Camino but for some others it will be in line for many parts of Europe

However there has always been an element of some who walk the Camino who have heard that the Camino is "cheap, cheap, cheap" ...as in we can sleep in a bed for 5 euros or indeed for free because for some "donativo" means free!!

For those who cannot afford Hostals etc, the albergues are a lifesaver and the means to do their pilgrimages but for those who can afford the prices, then a hostal is a good way of supporting the local community

On a few occasions, in Spain, France and Italy I have observed that some "pilgrims", dressed in the latest gear and who have gone to the best restaurant have not donated a penny in the box!!!
Perhaps I was wrong to judge at the time but my blood did boil a bit!

Camino Frances 2005,2008,2010,2015.camino Portuguese 2007 .primativo2012.camino Norte 2009.sjpdp to finisterre and muxia 2007. Le Puy to jpdp 2006. Via francigena vercelli to Lucca 2014. Lucca to Rome 2016.
Aren't tourigrinos those who like comfort and pay high prices for their meals and their accommodation as well as those who are cheapskates and stay in the cheapest albergues and just want a cheap holiday?

Prices are higher in France than in Spain, full stop. Until 2004, there was no accommodation to be had on the mountain for love or money after Huntto.

In 2021:
  • Orisson will cost 40 € per dormitory bed, dinner and breakfast.
  • The new place called Borda with cost 40 € per dormitory bed, dinner and breakfast.
  • The Roncesvalles albergue will cost 14 € for bed only, or 28.50 € for dormitory bed, dinner and breakfast. Includes disposable bottom sheet and cushion. Sleeping bag required. Many jobs are done by unpaid volunteers and not by paid employees.
The overwhelming majority of pilgrims will not stop to sleep in either Orisson or Borda and will walk the whole way from SJPP to Roncesvalles in one go or take the shuttle bus to the Croix Thibault (price unknown) and walk from there.

;)
Seemed like we were saying much the same thing and at the same time!!

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Walton

2016 Sjpp to Sdc. 2018 Lisbon to Sdc to Finisterre. Next up hopefully VDP or Del Norte.
I hope the albergue is able to offer rest room facilities to passing pilgrims.

There doesn't seem to be a public restroom between Orrison and Roncevelles and that is something that is desperately needed in my opinion.

The French side of the path is either fenced in with barbed wire on both sides or is very open with no cover to go in privacy if one has to go.

The Spanish side offers more relief spots for want of a better word, but really there is a business opportunity for someone to place mobile coin operated portaloos on the French part of the route.

Our memory of the trek from Orrison to Roncevelles is mostly that of lovely views, holding on, is there a rest room nearby - no, and holding on, more views and holding on, repeated endlessly until the Spanish side. Oh joy oh joy!

Talking to others as we did later we discovered that this memory is very common with older pilgrims.

grayland

Staff member
Yes
I don't think that the new Hostel BORDA will be of much help in the bathroom stop problem. It is only about 2 km past Orisson so could not provide much more coverage.

Hostel Borda also advises that it has a spring fed water system and is limited by conservation observation.
I doubt if it could stand up to servicing the bathroom needs of the hundreds of daily pilgrims who pass by each day in the busy season.

grayland

Staff member
Yes
What is the best estimate of the number of pilgrims who walk over the Route Napoléon (with or without stop) daily during the busy season? I think I once know a number...but am drawing a blank.

AlwynWellington

Veteran Member
please see signature

I don't want to rest, not one little bit. I do want a lie down I will look for a hostel.

Do you mean toilet?

From Wilkipedia:
A toilet [n] is a piece of sanitary hardware used for the collection or disposal of human urine and feces. etc, etc, etc.

I am quite sure the Victorian era has long past and we now recognise human waste quite directly.

And if a crap box (a product of Thomas Crapper) can be shown in a stained glass window in the Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford (in the chapel on the north side of the chancel) then I think we can now be more direct in our language.

Cheers

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

JabbaPapa

"True Pilgrim"
100 characters or fewer : see signature details
... the Camino is "cheap, cheap, cheap" ...as in we can sleep in a bed for 5 euros or indeed for free because for some "donativo" means free!!
Good post -- and of course it should be "free" (i.e. paid for by other people) in a donativo only to those few who are genuinely incapable of paying, but as for free as such -- it's called an inflatable mattress, a sleeping bag, and maybe a tent.

RJM

Veteran Member
A few times
I don't want to rest, not one little bit. I do want a lie down I will look for a hostel.

Do you mean toilet?

From Wilkipedia:
A toilet [n] is a piece of sanitary hardware used for the collection or disposal of human urine and feces. etc, etc, etc.

I am quite sure the Victorian era has long past and we now recognise human waste quite directly.

And if a crap box (a product of Thomas Crapper) can be shown in a stained glass window in the Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford (in the chapel on the north side of the chancel) then I think we can now be more direct in our language.

Cheers
The term "restroom" is quite common. I have heard it in a few parts of the world. Of course there's also the terms of toilet, loo, outhouse, crapper, sh*thouse, men's room, lady's room, powder room, bathroom, lavatory, latrine, head, potty, washroom, water closet, john, can, commode, privy...to name just a few I am sure.
The term that stands out to me the most is "sh*tter". Because I remember when I was in the military we all took turns in the field burning "sh*tters". To the uninitiated that is a term for a 55 gallon steel drum cut in half and placed under a field toilet hole. When they reach capacity they require diesel or JP fuel poured in them and the contents set ablaze. When finished they are placed back in under the hole. Nasty duty, but has to be done. A humbling experience indeed, but one that keeps one grounded and aware that none of us are above anything.

Marbe2

2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
Hostel BORDA,

Former shepherd's hut and its sheepfold refurbished as a shelter for pilgrims of St Jacques.

The idea is to propose a moment "out of time" to make "a break" to find oneself in a small structure with the charm of the shepherd's huts.

The Borda Inn is energy self-sufficient with a solar photovoltaic system that meets the needs of the site.
Connection to spring water (tested water) in responsible use to limit its impact on the environment. (same system as my neighbor in Orisson)

12 places in dormitory = 3 dormitories of 4 places. that beds on the ground, individualized box, One sanitary by dormitory. living room space with sight on the peak of Orisson.40 euros DP/pers

aubergeborda@gmail.com
Thank You! A nice alternative! Can you eventually post pictures😀😀.

Marbe2

2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
The term "restroom" is quite common. I have heard it in a few parts of the world. Of course there's also the terms of toilet, loo, outhouse, crapper, sh*thouse, men's room, lady's room, powder room, bathroom, lavatory, latrine, head, potty, washroom, water closet, john, can, commode, privy...to name just a few I am sure.
The term that stands out to me the most is "sh*tter". Because I remember when I was in the military we all took turns in the field burning "sh*tters". To the uninitiated that is a term for a 55 gallon steel drum cut in half and placed under a field toilet hole. When they reach capacity they require diesel or JP fuel poured in them and the contents set ablaze. When finished they are placed back in under the hole. Nasty duty, but has to be done. A humbling experience indeed, but one that keeps one grounded and aware that none of us are above anything.

Saw this when I watched the movie “platoon”....but I am always amazed at potential tidbits one can pick up on this this forum!🤣😃

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Walton

2016 Sjpp to Sdc. 2018 Lisbon to Sdc to Finisterre. Next up hopefully VDP or Del Norte.

Do you mean toilet?

From Wilkipedia:

Cheers

I do apologise for my obvious indirect choice of words here earlier.

I think there is still a place in this world where someone writes a missive of a delicate subject such as the one I wrote, that the writer should be very mindful of using words that do not cause unintended offence to others.

This is especially important where the missive is written for an International audience.

I would like to think that your somewhat academical response Alwyn, is meant to be tongue in cheek however, if I were to misinterpret what you wrote, I could now be inclined to refrain from posting my thoughts on this forum in the future.

There is a fine line sometimes between humour and ridicule.

Respectfully

Graham

FYI, where I live restroom signs are quite common.

Last edited:

Kathar1na

What is the best estimate of the number of pilgrims who walk over the Route Napoléon (with or without stop) daily during the busy season? I think I once know a number...but am drawing a blank.
Several hundred pilgrims a day in May and in September. Daily arrivals in Roncesvalles can be 300 and more.
Can you eventually post pictures
The new Auberge Borda has a Facebook page with a few photos: https://www.facebook.com/Auberge-Borda-100773578406887/ . They will open in April 2021 for the first time. The location is just after Orisson, at a distance of less than 1 km, and on the left. The building is a bit off the road, I’m not certain that one can see it from the road.

Gronze.com shows the location of Auberge Borda on a map and also has their geographic coordinates. According to Gronze, their opening times are 14:30-21:00 so I doubt that they have an interest in providing services to non-guests.

I’ve never seen solitary loos in the mountains in Europe, whether on the Alps or in the Pyrenees. But why not ... a sign of the arrival of mass tourism for me, I’m afraid to say :oops:.

Last edited:

RJM

Veteran Member
A few times
Saw this when I watched the movie “platoon”....but I am always amazed at potential tidbits one can pick up on this this forum!🤣😃
That movie did hit the old proverbial nail on the head in regards to doing that unenviable chore, but the director Oliver Stone did a tour in Vietnam.
I just remember green Jerry can full of JP fuel, leather gloves, black smoke and all the combined smells. In the desert of the middle East.

stinmd

Camino Frances - May 2015; Camino del Norte/Primitivo - July/August 2016; Camino Portugues - Sept 2017
Nonetheless, the Camino still offers one of the least expensive vacations in Europe.

Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
Peaceable Projects Inc.

4 Eyes

CF from SJPP 14, VDLP from Seville 15, DN&P from Irun 16, Portuguese from Lisbon 17, CF from SJPP 18
I have crossed that mountain twice without stopping. I can imagine the time will come when I will join others who cannot cross over in a day. Borda, because it meets a need, is good news. Thanks for the share.

The concept of turisgrino is so undefined I think either all of us are turisgrinos, or none of us is. I have heard the term used, by local people as well as fellow pilgrims, to refer variously to those who ship packs rather than carry them, to those who frequent cafes on the way, to those who start walking from Sarria, to those who take the train/bus/taxi to skip parts of the route, to those who "party" in the evenings till late hours, to those who use expensive gear, to those who sleep in relatively more pricey accommodations, to those who put on makeup/hair-gel to walk, to those who don't attend mass, to those of the French who demand that all those who serve them must speak French, to Americans generally, etc.

In my experience, the locals seem most bothered by the pack shippers, Sarria starters, and cafe stoppers. They don't seem at all bothered by the ones who sleep in pricey accommodations or use expensive gear.

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
In my experience, the locals seem most bothered by the pack shippers, Sarria starters, and cafe stoppers. They don't seem at all bothered by the ones who sleep in pricey accommodations or use expensive gear.
I don't know why the locals would mind pack shippers and cafe stoppers - both provide jobs to the local economy.

C clearly

Staff member
No-one should have a monopoly on that route, not on day one and especially not on that first part of the crossing.
I expect various zoning laws apply, and I hope that the local authorities don't allow lodgings to pop up willy nilly. It is only "day one" for those who choose to make it so, knowing that there are few services in that section.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Tony Bobcat

May 2017
Hostel BORDA,

aubergeborda@gmail.com
I always look forward to stopping over night at Orrison, great way to start your Camino.

Lexicos

Jimmy
Oh please ...... spare me. I’m doing all that I can to withhold my opinion of Orisson. It really is best we keep that door shut. But spare me, please.......

may/june (2018)
Lovely news - especially for us 'slowies' who wouldn't even contemplate walking over the Pyrenees in one day! Yay, looks gorgeous, thanks for the photos Monasp, will definitely keep this option in the back of my mind if another Camino calls in the future :)

Allyson Hughes

just one more...
Camino Frances fall of 2017
Le Puy en Velay Aug-Sept 2019 and
Camino Frances Sept.-November 2019
I have done this camino twice and gone all the way to Roncesvailles. I don't book Orisson since you have to book it months in advance and I am not sure when I will be crossing the mountain. If it is pouring, I am not going. If I feel like staying in SJPP a few more days, I can. Last year I did the Le Puy before going on the Frances and had no idea when I would get to SJPP. Yes, it is quite the journey, but I really love the auberge in Roncesvailles. What bothers the most on the camino is those who reserve places before getting there. I have adjusted to it, but some times I want to go to the interesting hostels, but I am not willing to reserve to get them. I really like walking as a pilgrim and stopping and going however I want, so I just deal with it.

Paul J W

Paul J
Miscellaneous camino routes since 2000.
A tough first leg (SJPP to Roncesvalles), yes, the key to which is get out early - 5am at latest. (Mindful of season and weather forecast.)
Road initially easy to follow in dark; cooler temp when climbing; views of dawn breaking are impressive; avoid paying exorbitant overnight charge after only a few km. Plus, of course, ability to walk at a more leisure pace!

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

AlwynWellington

Veteran Member
please see signature
I would like to think that your somewhat academical response Alwyn, is meant to be tongue in cheek however, if I were to misinterpret what you wrote, I could now be inclined to refrain from posting my thoughts on this forum in the future.

Yes, tongue in cheek. The point I was making, somewhat forcefully, is that we are a very international community and what some might see as skirting around a topic with delicacies, can make us wonder what is being talked about. From the comments that have come I do not see the need for extremes of crudeness or delicacy in what is a fundamental activity for all of us.

And, yes, there really is an image of a crap(per) box in a window at Christchurch Cathedral, Oxford: it was pointed out to my tour group by our guide. Some four years on my guess it was in the Burne-Jones window.

What I now look for now is the universally recognised wordless images for a toilet: here are two examples:
toilets-99225_640.png toilets-690873_640.jpg

Quite often I see the first image on the door to all cubicles: in other words gender neutrality.

@Walton, I say to you kia kaha, kia maia, kia mana'wa'nui (be strong, confident and patient) and get going when you can.

Kerry May

Aug/Sept 2018
planning 2023/24
On 1st Sept2018 I stayed with a friend in a small hut on side of the Pyrenees mountains, approximately 700mts down from Orisson. I am wondering if this is the same hut. It had 4 single beds & 3 set of bunks upstairs & a bedroom downstairs

In memory it was called Kayola and the views were stunning. The diverse group of people we spent our first night together we very often met along the whole journey and it was so lovely to catch up with each other. In fact we have kept in contact with 4 of those pilgrims.

Anhalter

2019 CF
On 1st Sept2018 I stayed with a friend in a small hut on side of the Pyrenees mountains, approximately 700mts down from Orisson. I am wondering if this is the same hut. It had 4 single beds & 3 set of bunks upstairs & a bedroom downstairs

In memory it was called Kayola and the views were stunning. The diverse group of people we spent our first night together we very often met along the whole journey and it was so lovely to catch up with each other. In fact we have kept in contact with 4 of those pilgrims.

The albergue of Kayola is the "sister" of the albergue Orisson. Either they belong to the same person or are under mutual management.
The mentioned NEW albergue is... a NEW one ;) It is after Orisson. So where there have been 2 (3 if you count Huntto), there are now 3 (4)

Kerry May

Aug/Sept 2018
planning 2023/24
The albergue of Kayola is the "sister" of the albergue Orisson. Either they belong to the same person or are under mutual management.
The mentioned NEW albergue is... a NEW one ;) It is after Orisson. So where there have been 2 (3 if you count Huntto), there are now 3 (4)
Thanks, that's great another place to stay. thankyou

cf (2), de la plata, cp. (2003 -2018)
In this case I wouldn't like to be below anything either! :)

samarkand.

likewise ex forces!

2021 Camino Guides
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Kanga

Staff member
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
In the days before Orisson was built, I used to dream that if I ever won the lottery I would build an albergue half way between SJPDP and Roncesvalles. In my imagination it always had a hot spa, set on a verandah with a magnificent view.... I thought it would be such a wonderful gift to pilgrims after that long climb.

But not to take away from the news. I think it is great that there is another alternative.

Monasp

I'm a manager of pilgrims office in SJPP
Camino in 2008.
Hello to you pilgrims.

After several months of work, the rehabilitation of the shepherd's hut is finished.
I will have the pleasure to welcome you at my AUBERGE BORDA from the beginning of May for those who wish to discover the Basque Country.
As soon as the cross-border situation allows it, I will also be able to welcome walkers who wish to make a last stop before crossing the Pyrenees.

I am already looking forward to sharing with you my experience of the Camino (I too caught the Camino bug 15 years ago) and to helping you discover the Basque Country in my own way.

Until then, here is the link to my facebook page.

@AubergeBordaPaysBasque

For technical and price information, contact me by mail or phone:
aubergeborda@gmail.com
Tel 06 61 92 97 43.

See you soon on the roads to Santiago de Compostela

Laurent
Auberge BORDA

mspath

Veteran Member
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Hello to you pilgrims.

After several months of work, the rehabilitation of the shepherd's hut is finished.
I will have the pleasure to welcome you at my AUBERGE BORDA from the beginning of May for those who wish to discover the Basque Country.
As soon as the cross-border situation allows it, I will also be able to welcome walkers who wish to make a last stop before crossing the Pyrenees.

I am already looking forward to sharing with you my experience of the Camino (I too caught the Camino bug 15 years ago) and to helping you discover the Basque Country in my own way.

@AubergeBordaPaysBasque

aubergeborda@gmail.com
Tel 06 61 92 97 43.

Laurent
Auberge BORDA

Monasp,
Your site looks wonderful! Good luck with the coming season.
Buen camino.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
2021 Camino Guides

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
Hello to you pilgrims.

@AubergeBordaPaysBasque

aubergeborda@gmail.com
Tel 06 61 92 97 43.

Laurent
Auberge BORDA

I am certain that your new enterprise will be a huge success: Highly needed, I think. More pilgrims can now relax halfway to Roncesvalles. I hope you will offer communal dinner. You will be a serious competitor to the refuge Orrison, that is for certain! All the best to you and yours! You are noted in my book, and I hope you will very soon register with Wise Pilgrim app and others, so it will be easy to find your place. :cool:

nathanael

Frances, Norte, Plata,
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Casa Ivar Pin
Custom hard enamel pin badge with silver coloured locking pin. Size: 30 mm.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads