Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

New hostel in Burgos?

N

nathanael

Hi there cannot seem to locate the new hostel in Burgos I believe it's called Calle de Feman on Gonzalez 28..there doesn't seem to be a listing for it or I can't seem to find it any help.thaks.
n

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
N

nathanael

I know and thaks for confirmation that there is a hostel new in burgos but I cannot find a listing to book .thks n

rolf

it is an official albergue, you can not book! just turn up and get a bed.
By the way, I stayed there last week, it's 3 Euros, all brand new, more like a hotel, very recommended!

N

nathanael

Rolf thank you and greetings one last question so you say I just show up when is best will be in Madrid so its shouldn't take long by bus can you confirm for me the address that I have Hostel Casa del Cubo Calle Frenan Gonzalez 28. Again thanks for your help. Peace and joy.
n

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

rolf

I think they open at 2pm. As with all the albergues, it's a first come first served.
I'm not to sure if you are familiar with the concept... you have to be back by 10pm, they will lock the door after that. You will sleep in a dorm with about 50 others, in bunk beds, although they are separated with partitions. You even get lockers in this albergue, just next to your bed, which comes handy if you want to leave some stuff there when you go to town.
And most important, you will need a Credential (pilgrims passport). If you don't have one yet, you might get one there.
Good luck, and buen camino!
Rolf

Most read last week in this forum

Sad the report that on my second day on the Camino someone stole my GORE-TEX jacket from a table just behind me. Fluorescent yellow cycling jacket marked GORE on the outside in small black...
Any suggestions on how to still finish the Camino? I don’t know how to find a bus to move forward or a doctor. We are in Trabadelo in a private room so I don’t make anyone sick in the Albergue. I...
Hi team. Long story behind our decision (as I’m sure we all have right? 😊), but best-husband-in-the-world and I will walk our first Camino in 2023. Firstly, we were planning on starting this...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides