• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New member from Sydney and some questions...

LisaM

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2011), Camino Portuguese
Hello,

I am from Sydney and as part of a 6 month sabbatical in Europe I am planning to walk the Camino from mid August (weather wise is this advisable?). I have been doing some reading on the internet and researching various aspects of doing a long walk. There seems to be varied opinions on guide books - seeing it is important to carry as little as possible. Does anyone have any recommendations about whether I need a guide book at all and if so what is a good one?

Also a question on hats. I've read it is important to have a good hat - any hat recommendations? (Not brands per se but type of hat).

Finally, in terms of preparation what do I need to do? Obviously I need to have the right gear to take etc, arrange transport to the start of the route, travel insurance, etc, but is there anything specific to doing the Camino in terms of other research that I should be doing?

Thanks a lot.

Lisa

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Mid August is the absolute peak in relation to temperature and people.
Cancer hat the kids have are wonderful as the sun and you will have plenty will be behind you the whole way.
Guide books will be essential as accommodation will be at times very hard to get especially if you wish to get away from the crowds.
The only travel insurance you need is before you leave.
There are many subjects on the forum in relation to clothes Lisa but in August you will only require shorts, how many is up to you.

Is Sydney anywhere near Melbourne?
Go slow at the start,enjoy the cities, take 37 days to Santiago and then another 4 to Finasterre.
You will only need what is on your back and that should not be much.
You will have a wonderful time,
David

Hi Lisa,
Welcome to the forum.
If you are coming in August, then that is when you will walk. It will be very hot, but if you are used to weather in Sydney you should be OK. Get up early and do not walk after 1.00p.m

Your hat should have a broad rim so as to protect your neck. You will be walking from East to west so as long as you can pull it over to your left side to protect the back and side of your neck you will be OK.

I would recommend having a guide of your own so that you can see for yourself the route you have to follow next day and make decisions. I use John Brierley's guide which can be got from Findhorn publishers at http://www.caminoguides.com

Buen Camino,
Lydia

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi Lisa,
Welcome to the forum.

The need for maps/guide book probably depends on were your panning to start. I would take a guide book if I was starting out from say St-Jean-Pied-de-Port. I think you could walk it without one, but they're very helpful for planning & general information. Must people seem to favour the John Brierley guide, I used the Davies & Cole "Walking the Camino de Santiago", as it was lighter (no glossy pages), and had some interesting info on flora & fauna.
I must admit I did look enviously from time to time at those who had the one with the "glossy pics".

I think with getting the "right gear" it is important to get the "right fit", so go to a good trekking shop, I found Trek & Travel in Sydney very good. Try get your gear early & start using it whenever you can. I think it is also avisable to pay for good lightweight quick drying gear.

Also there is a group who meet regularly in Sydney at the Spanish club, might be worth while going along, having a meal and talking with some people face to face. I just went one time, but found it very helpful.

Keep asking questions you'll get lots of help here.

Buen Camino
Col

Lisa,
I have provided a couple of responses on these issues:

http://www.caminodesantiago.me/board/equipment-questions/topic10376.html#p64489
and
http://www.caminodesantiago.me/board/pilgrim-introductions/topic10427.html#p64906.

Hat - I travelled the Camino Frances from end Mar to early May, and took both a wool beanie and a high tech sombrero style hat - broad brim, waterproof, stiffened brim. It worked well.

I would take a different view on travel insurance. My view was that if I was injured or became ill during the Camino, I wanted to be covered for both immediate medical treatment as well as being covered for any extra costs to return home. I was also travelling in the UK and Europe after my Camino, so I arranged cover for the whole time I was away.

Thornley - Sydney to Melbourne - a bit longer than the Via de la Plata - add Camino Finisterre and the return via Muxia to get the distance about right.

Welcome to the forum :)

I walked jul-aug weather was very much like Oz,

I agree with the previous advice on quick dry clothing as you will wash them daily you don't want to pack wet stuff, don't pack pegs, safety pins (nappy type are best) they are smaller than pegs and deter snow droppers,

I did not carry a guide book, and had few problems , I did find a list of hostels with prices no. Beds distance to next etc was handy, 2 folded A4 sheets, lighter than the book. My next camino I will take a electronic kindle guide on my phone.

Melbourne/ Sydney is about the same distance as SJPP to Santiago.
Or to look at it another way aprox 1 million steps!!!!

Enjoy

Frank (melbourne)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Lisa,

You might consider a pair of walking trousers that split via zips on the thighs and at the ankles. They should be the sort that dry's quickly in the sun but will protect your legs from sunburn if you find the sun is excessive. I had days in June 2004 when I had to walk unexpectedly in the early afternoon and was I glad I could protect my legs. One shirt should have long sleeves.

I don't suppose I do need to tell an Aussie all about sun cream!

The Confratenity of St James, London, do a yearly guide with accomodation, prices and other useful information. It can be ordered online http://www.csj.org.uk. It has no glossy pictures and as you walk past the bottom of the left hand page you can tear it out and throw it (responsibly) away.

It is the only guide I have ever used so cannot speak for the Breirley book.

In August you should have little problems getting clothes dry on most of the Camino, but it does rain in Galicia most of the year round.

Travel Insurance is an absolute must for the whole trip. I have twice been treated in hospitals along the Camino and they were wonderful but, as is mentioned above, if you had to be airlifted home you would be in big trouble without it.

Final note. Make sure your insurers know that you are walking some 800km (you might go onto Finisterre and from SJPP that is 844km) because some insurers limit as to how many km they will cover you. My insureres were happy to cover me but wanted a small extra premium on the not unreasonable basis that the further you walk the more likely you are to have an accident.

Sod's law says if you are insured to the hilt you won't need it. :wink:

The training will repay you no end.

Beun Camino.

philip

Hi Lisa,

You don't mention your motivation for walking the Camino and that is fine.

However, if you do have specific interests there might well be people here who can advise on you on what to see, where to go, and what not to miss.

You might have to go off route but folk will be able to tell you how to get there by bus, train or taxi. If I go off route I simply return to the point where I left the Camino and restart walking from there. That way I feel I have truly walked all the Camino.

Finding your specific interests might be best done with a specific thread.

philip

walk the Camino from mid August (weather wise is this advisable?).

Sorry, final thought and then I'll leave you in peace.

Mid August is not only very hot, the Camino is crowded. Could you re-arrange to go from mid-September onwards when most people have returned to work post summer holiday?

You should still have fine weather and there will still be plenty of people on the Camino but it might feel as if there is a little bit more breathing space.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Lisa, another comment on insurance. If you have private health insurance here (in Aust.) then you are likely to get a reasonable discount if you insure through them. The other thing is that you should be able to suspend your membership for the period you are away. I think from memory if you are away for 2 months you can suspend your membership and then resume it when you return. You will have to show them your tickets, but I have never had any problems. I have also never been asked how far I am walking either.

Re hats, I have noticed that the chemists often have really appropriate pilgrim hats! I personally like a hat with a brim rather than the flaps down the back - especially if it is really hot, because then air can circulate. By the same token, the back brim shouldn't be so large that it bangs on the top of your pack - that will drive you nuts!

Another tip is to go and look in the Anti - Cancer shop (I presume there is one in Sydney - or go on-line), they have really good hats and also hand protection if you are using poles.

The 2 times I have walked the Camino frances I have started around the 6th September from St Jean and never found it too hot - by Adelaide standards anyway! This means I get to SDC by around the 6th Oct and I think on the three occasions I have been in Galicia at that time I have had one foggy day, one periodically drizzly day, and one showery day. So - yes - it does rain a lot in Galicia, but you can strike it lucky sometimes! Cheers, Janet

Lisa...welcome to the Forum and the Class of 2011!

As you can tell from the many welcomes and responses to your queries the Forum is a cornucopia of sage advice and intellectual discourse.

May I suggest that you take a gander at the Pilgrim FAQ located at the upper right of this page; near that item is a SEARCH box. Just type in a key word and off you go. Also, check out the Class of 2011 topic and the Camino Calendar at the bottom right of this page. Each will give you additional info and an idea of whom may be on Camino at the same time. Additionally, consider entering your own dates on the calendar for the benefit of others who may cross your path along the Way.

Again, welcome to the Forum.
Buen Camino,
Arn

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am just so amazed at how everyone has been so generous in taking the time to answer my questions and to give me all this wonderful advice. Thank you so much. I will go through all the messages and links to other sites that have been suggested and will check it all out. No doubt I will have more questions again but will look at other threads and postings too.

Someone mentioned about motivation for walking....a friend of mine thinks its a midlife crisis, who knows, but I am 38 and am wanting to have some time to work out what I want to do with my life and to have a break from the 5am to 10pm grind of living in Sydney! I need to slow down and I heard the walking was good for that. I also want to take myself out of my comfort zone, meet people, and experience having to rely just on myself and the small amount of belongings that I will be carrying (although I have the feeling that there will be lots of people around to help if I get into trouble!). The walk is part of a larger endeavour...a couple of months in the UK, some time in France, a little bit of travel with friends (sightseeing) and some time volunteering in Denmark in Nov/Dec.

And once again, thank you.

Hi Lisa,
The link below takes you to the information I mentioned regarding the Sydney gatherings.
http://www.csj.org.uk/australia.htm
Just scoll down the page to:
Sydney
Pilgrim meetings in Sydney Australia 2011
Buen Camino
Col

Hi Lisa, Your motivation sounds slot like mine :) Hopefully we will achieve our goals. A friend of my sister has done the Camino and she asked him what it was like, being a man of few words, his reply was "it's life changing" so we shall just have to get on with it and see what that holds for us. Good luck with your planning

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I accidentally pressed send before I was finished. I was trying to change the word "slot" to "alot" ;) that should make more sense. :)

Dear Lisa.

If it's a midlife crisis then mine has been going on since 1998. :D

Some people get restless for adventure, breaking the monotony and wanting to be in the outdoors. That is not a midlife crisis it is knowing that there is more to this world than just our daily life and wanting to taste something different in a responsible, adult way.

Everything else you say is correct.

I have been on 8 Camino's of varying lengths and I have never yet not found that in some way it has affected my life, usually for the good.

You stand on the edge of something exciting and goodness know what it will bring.

philip

Sharni, if you use the edit button at the top of your post you can change a word, sentence or paragraph even after other people have added posts.

You can use it to get to the delete button and remove a post you are not happy with.

Just thought you'd like to know. :wink:

Bother, I've just had to use it!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Lisa,

I'm also in Sydney and have walked the Camino Frances twice and will be leaving Sydney on April 18 for a third go.

I don't know if all of your questions have been answered, but you will find that there are lots of helpful people here who will try very hard to answer your questions and allay any concerns you may have.

In regards to how much to carry, you will find many opinions ranging from "cut your toothbrush in half to save weight" to "carry as much as you like". It will depend on your level of fitness and what things you want to have with you. Some say not to carry more than 10% of your body weight. This is fine if you weigh 100kgs but any lighter and you will struggle to carry what you "need" and be within this limit.

For example I like to carry an Ipod, a phone and a camera and all of them have a different charger of course. Next you need a waterproof bag for these items so you already have a bit of weight there. Next I personally like to have a complete change of clothes (including separate walking shoes) so that I feel human after walking has been done for the day.

Others will tell you just take sandals or crocs or thongs for after walking and it may be great for you but I found that my feet were much better off in shoes. Funny thing is my feet never hurt while I was walking it was after .... laugh

I think that a pack that is well fitted and comfortable with a good hip belt is more important than a kilo more or less. By this I mean 10 kilos in a well fitting pack is much easier to carry than 8 kilos in a poorly fitting pack.

I don't know if you are an experienced walker or how fit you are but I would suggest to walk as much as possible with your pack and your boots/shoes before you go. I have seen many people have there first few days if not a week or two ruined by blisters and just the shock of the first day.

I'm meeting a guy from Cowra in town on Sunday afternoon to have a chat before he flies out to the Camino on Monday, you are welcome to come along if you like We are meeting at Central at 4.00pm so you need not have any concerns about lunatics from the net ... Laugh Alternatively I can send you my number as a private message and you could give me a call anytime to have a chat about the Camino in general.

Most important thing is to enjoy, and take your time, you will be surprised at how quickly those kilometers melt away once you start.

Take care

Pablo

For example I like to carry an Ipod, a phone and a camera and all of them have a different charger of course. Next you need a waterproof bag for these items so you already have a bit of weight there. Next I personally like to have a complete change of clothes (including separate walking shoes) so that I feel human after walking has been done for the day.

Pablo this is a very personal viewpoint and I'm sure you will not agree with it, but here goes.

One of the main causes of 21st centrury stress is that we are always available, that we have to keep up with the information and media flow and that we are out of the loop if we don't carry these things.

Personally, I go on the Camino to get as far away from technology as I can. I don't want people to be phoning me with idle chatter. I don't care who Jordan is with at the moment or need to listen to music.

I do not own a mobile but took one in 2009 and 2010 because I have health issues and my wife wanted me to phone everynight to say where I was and where I would be stopping the next day. Left to me I would not have carried it.

I would see the importance of a mobile for those who in some way feel vulnerable, but otherwise leave it behind.

Save yourself the weight, give all your attention to the walk, the people, the experience and leave the life at home behind. Who wants your phone going off when you are in a moment of quiet rapture because of something you have seen on the Camino.

Do not lose the space created by silence and avoid the noise created by technology.

Heather if you are having a midlife crisis - or wanting to break free - then technology is a no, no, maybe apart from a phone switched on to update family at certain points of the day.

But that is a very personal point of view and we must all do what we think is right for ourselves.

Then there is the unthinkable course of action: don't answer the phone.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The decision of what technology to take is very personal and we should try to remember that opinions are just opinions. Each person should walk the Camino in a manner that is free and easy for them and not be bound by the thoughts of others.

Do what is comfortable for you. There are no "rules"...just personal opinions.

Lisa , the camino will alter your thoughts on possessions and material belongings.
It just does mate .
I would buy a phone when you arrive overseas and just buy a sim card for whatever country you are in.
Last year when we walked from Le Puy [ very beautiful ] we purchased an Orange phone.We had it to receive texts from home and also to book ahead as there are no alberques in France and some of the gites only had a few rooms.
When we walked Francis in 07 an elderly lady from Broome , [yes 75 is elderly] sprained her ankle 3 days before Burgos. My wife slowed up and walked with Margaret , and a group of lovely french ladies took turns in sharing her pack. As this was in July i went ahead and explained the situation. Everybody was then accommodated and the women upgraded to smaller rooms.Margaret stayed in Burgos for 3 days yet arrived in Santiago on the same days as us. She was a special person.
If anything goes wrong Lisa you will be looked after especially by the ones who are taking their time
Osprey 35l , Merrill runners ,vaseline or glide for the feet , paw paw cream , humour and ear plugs Lisa has got the old girl who has been hanging around for 40 years to love these Caminos throughout Europe.
Go with an open mind, witness things around you and just enjoy.You must go slowly at the start and in my opinion avoid joining a group.
Have a great 6 months away.
David

**** Frank and Dougfitz
We are well aware boys of the distance between Melbourne and Sydney. It was a remark to Lisa that would have let here know that an Australian was writing instead of mentioning the home base.
In relation to the walk between the cities , i would die for a coastal path as the distances between inland towns would stop a mac truck .

I am not used to writing on forums and I feel like I want to reply to each of your messages but realise that I will be sitting on my computer all day, not doing any work! Thank you again for all of the wonderful advice. It is so interesting to hear different opinions and perspectives and I sit and wonder about the different personalities behind the messages!

Going slow at the beginning sounds like a good idea. I was going to take a phone only with an inbuilt camera to minimise weight which is on my to buy list as my current phone is no good. I am not very big so 10% of my body weight is probably not very realistic but I am fit and well so should be okay!

I don't believe that I am going through a midlife crisis but interesting how other people see it....my intention is to make new friends and to have some wonderful and new experiences.

By the way what are snow droppers?

A little off topic i know, but i noticed that one of your responder's ji said that she has left sjpdp on 6th september several times. I am from sydney and should be leaving sjpdp on the 6th September this year. Ji i just wondered if you think will need thermals at that time of the year. I have left 6 weeks to walk the way. thanks if you get a chance to reply.

"I agree with the previous advice on quick dry clothing as you will wash them daily you don't want to pack wet stuff, don't pack pegs, safety pins (nappy type are best) they are smaller than pegs and deter snow droppers,"

...yeah Frank...what is a "snow dropper" and what have they to to do with "pegs" (clothes pins??) :wink:

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I'm pretty sure "Snow droppers" are people who help themselves to other peoples clothing by taking them off washing lines, although I havn't heard the term for years.

I have no idea why they are called "Snow droppers"

Here is a definition from an "Urban Dictionary" on line,

snowdropping

originated in Australian prisons. It is a slang word for stealing clothes from other people's clothes lines. Prisoners sometimes did this when needing a quick change of appearance.
E.g. The convict entered my neighbour's backyard and snowdropped her clothesline.
or
E.G. To convict "Where did you get those clothes from?"
Convict "I went snowdropping."

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
With regards to thermals - I guess my answer has to be - "how much do you feel the cold?" I had a couple of frosty days towards the end of my Camino (s), but I still wore shorts and of course my long sleeved shirt (for sun protection). I always take a thin kathmandhu loose fitting thermal top for my "first" jumper - it is light weight and warm without being hot. I take a thinnish fleece (but still a warm one - fairy down brand) to wear when the weather gets colder. The idea is that I would then wear both if it was really cold. Thus far, after three Caminos, I have never had to put both tops on at the same time. I would certainly not bother with thermals, but then I don't really feel the cold. You are likely to get some frosty (even and odd, very frosty) mornings, but when that happens you can pretty safely assume that you will get nice sunny days. If you are going to be there after mid October you could get some wet (and potentially cold) days, but I still wouldn't bother with thermals.

Don't forget that Spain is not a third world country and so there are very good shops in the bigger towns where you could pick up something like that. There is a particularly convenient a well equipped store in Sarria, and so if you are starting to think you need things like this you could get them then (there is just over a 100kms to go at this point) rather than lug them all the way across the Camino.

Hope that helps your deliberations. Janet

I thought a snow dropper was a bird because of what they left behind on the clothes you'd hung out on the washing line :D

But then I'm just a backwater sort of yokel. :wink:

Hi,
I left St Jean on the 14 Sept last year and arrived Santiago late Oct. I didn't take thermals, nor did I need any and I feel the cold as I am also from Sydney. For the first two weeks my sleeping bag was too warm to sleep in (although it is a lightweight one). I only encountered frosts in the last two weeks early in the mornings, but by 10am the sun was usually up and it warmed up. During the day for the first 2 weeks I wore a T shirt and shorts during the day, adding a fleece top as the weather got cooler. I also had a long sleeved T shirt which I combined with the short sleeved T shirt and sometimes the fleece or waterproof jacket at the end. I found the evenings coldest when you are not walking and sitting around talking. Hope this helps. Camino-David

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
methodist.pilgrim.98 said:
I thought a snow dropper was a bird because of what they left behind on the clothes you'd hung out on the washing line :D

But then I'm just a backwater sort of yokel. :wink:

We are clearly improving your knowledge of Australian slang :)

From the Urban Dictionary:
A person who stealing women’s underwear off clothes lines.
John scoped out the house and got some undies from the line, what a snow dropper.

A person who steals women’s underwear off clothes lines and masturbates into them.
My underwear have gone missing off the line, I really hope they didn't end up with a snowdropper.

jujuaway said:
thanks guys, i really appreciate your input and you are right, i could buy thermals on the trail if i need them.

And you'll pay twice as much as you would at home.....that was my experience. I shipped mine home from Santo Domingo del Calzado, only to encounter snow three days later (in the middle of MAY!!!). I had to buy a new pair of thermal bottoms and a winter snow cap for 70 Euros. If they don't weigh too much, I would bring them. Just my .02 cents. :)

Re; posting your thermals on.

In December 2010 I walked Sarria to Santiago expecting it to be cold and very wet.

Along with my boots I took a pair of walking shoes which I had not fully broken in.

The weather was bright and sunny with very little rain. The shoes proved to be a liability so I sent them on to Santiago and bought a pair of walking sandals for 50€. This was annoying because I have a great pair of Tevas at home and I paid over the top for the new sandals. Unfortunatley my feet need a daily break from boots and I literally paid the price for a bad decision.

No matter how often you've walked the Camino when it comes to equipment you sometimes make the wrong decisions.

Thornley said:
**** Frank and Dougfitz
We are well aware boys of the distance between Melbourne and Sydney. It was a remark to Lisa that would have let here know that an Australian was writing instead of mentioning the home base.

A most obscure approach that completely fooled me :? . It was much more reminiscent of the questions I used to get when I first visited the UK in the late 70s. I would explain that I was raised in Perth, WA, but had been working in Victoria. People would ask if I got home on weekends to see my family.

I eventually found a brochure at the High Commission in London with a map that showed Australia superimposed over Europe. At this stage I would point out that visiting my family was a bit like travelling from London to Moscow, and no, I didn't do that regularly.

:roll: DougF

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Doug I was sure that an experienced pilgrim like yourself would have been home by 9.00pm every Friday night. :lol:

Lisa, I walked the Camino on sabbatical last year - but in September. It was hot! I have scanned the posts and agree with the replies I have read ... but my tuppence worth!
1 - camel back saved me ... went through 3 two litres a day
2 - it is all about your feet ... merino socks inners and outers (I got very few blisters)
3 - no matter how fit you are you will not be fit enough for the first few days - take your time especially if you are going from St Jean Pied du Port.
4 - IT IS WORTH IT!

cheers,
Scott (from Melbourne)

Hi Scott
Thank you for your input. After hearing from everyone else I have decided it is better to go in September than in August so that is what I will do. I have also been told to go slowly to begin with and do the double sock thing so all that will be followed. Seeing there is so much good advice, I will be compiling a list of dos and dont's from everyone's comments and will make sure I take them with me!

Lisa

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Just made two first booking for the start of our Camino one SJPDP and Roncesvalles and wow prices are all levels but the base is starting for two around 120euro (175 Cdn) for two beds and some...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back