• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New members and old posts

Barbara

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Since 2000 French and Spanish, bikes and walking
Are people getting a bit bored at home? I ask out of curiosity, as many old threads seem to be getting resurrected by new members, some of them very old threads indeed. I am possibly not the only one to feel that this is getting a little tedious, especially when they seem to have read only the first couple of posts before jumping in.

I'm on other fora. Some of them have a pop-up warning when thread resurrection takes place. Not an interdict, just a warning....
Also a posting limit for newbies, just to let them get used to the place before their enthusiasm gets out of control.

Any thought? Including by the new members.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Are people getting a bit bored at home? I ask out of curiosity, as many old threads seem to be getting resurrected by new members, some of them very old threads indeed. I am possibly not the only one to feel that this is getting a little tedious, especially when they seem to have read only the first couple of posts before jumping in.

I'm on other fora. Some of them have a pop-up warning when thread resurrection takes place. Not an interdict, just a warning....
Also a posting limit for newbies, just to let them get used to the place before their enthusiasm gets out of control.

A pop-up alert is a really good idea.

Personally, I have no problem with old, resurrecting threads – they can sometimes be quite interesting. I have no problem with newbie enthusiasm either and I think that introducing a posting limit could come across as rather “patronizing”.

Just my point of view :)

Ivar is to add an add-on to give this warning when his office re-opens. I also don't have a problem with old threads being resurrected, they are the history of this forum and new members can learn from them.
One can always advise the new member that the thread is old or just ignore it.
EDIT:
No limits for anyone, newbies or oldies, we are all equal.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I actually like them, mostly. There's no sense re-inventing the wheel, and many questions have been covered in depth many times over. It doesn't take much to look at the posting date, and when an old thread gets bumped, it can stir a new conversation.
And I find myself agreeing with @Turga about posting limits for new members. What's wrong with enthusiasm?

Yes, @Barbara . I thought this when I read your post: I have no problem with someone resurrecting an old post. If I want to have a look, I do, as I did this morning with a wonderful thread on sunrise/sunset. If I am not caught by the thread, new or old, I just move on.

No posting limit please , as stated we are all equal .

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
So what if old threads get resurrected? The idea of limiting new members posting smacks of gatekeeping and makes zero sense. My enthusiasm for the Camino is still seriously out of control after 4 years, and I have no intention of letting anyone “curb” it.

EDIT: yes, most people are at home “bored”, in various stages of lockdown, maybe various stages of grief or transition/contemplation, perhaps deeply nostalgic for simpler times. Give the people free reign of the forum in these strange times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-read @Daveyboy's hugely entertaining posts on his trip from Geneva to end of the world over last few weeks. It brightened so many recent days and wouldn't have seen it if someone hadn't commented on it not realising it dated to 2016. So much great stuff on this forum, so would hate to see clampdowns. It's easy to make a mistake and I'm sure not done deliberately.
Thanks to all who post as it opens up a window on the world for me.

You make 'newbies' sound so negative and almost like clueless nuisances, how welcoming. It's a forum where everyone is and should be equal and entitled to be as enthusiastic as they wish. Just because your on this forum for a prolonged period doesn't give you an increased entitlement to police people's reactions/comments/enthusiasm.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A pop-up alert is a really good idea.
Ivar is to add an add-on to give this warning when his office re-opens.
I tried to search for the thread where this was discussed. It's a good idea for those threads where someone chimes in with "I'm going in September too, maybe we'll meet up!", or similar to someone who completed their Camino 5 years ago. 😊

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ivar is to add an add-on to give this warning when his office re-opens. I also don't have a problem with old threads being resurrected, they are the history of this forum and new members can learn from them.
One can always advise the new member that the thread is old or just ignore it.
EDIT:
No limits for anyone, newbies or oldies, we are all equal.
I am thinking the same way. As my grandma always said- "Let all flowers bloom".

It's a good idea for those threads where someone chimes in with "I'm going in September too, maybe we'll meet up!", or similar to someone who completed their Camino 5 years ago.

On the other hand, what is wrong with a little miscommunication every now and then ?
And after all, maybe they will still meet up, some time.:)

Well...this newbie :) bumped up a past thread recently because it gave context to something I wanted to share that was related to the old thread.
I like seeing old threads - something may be learned by a newer (or veteran!) member from past information and it shows that questions are being asked and researched based on this information rich forum as a whole and not just on recent posts. From it's beginning, this forum has grown steadily and been kept vibrant by all the many voices who have shared their thoughts and experiences. It's also nice to see "old friends" sometimes. Members who maybe don't post anymore or who have sadly passed away. I like hearing their voices again.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Posting on a mobile phone, the ‘older threads on this topic’ is just below the spot for posting a comment. The ‘latest posts’ is further below, after a variety of advertisements. So it is easy to think older posts are current.

If someone is posting in it, clearly they find it interesting.

Not reading past the first post or two is not limited to older threads. It’s a near daily occurrence.

"Et alors? " To quote a well known former French politician ( although he said this in a different context, but I digress ;)).

When I feel the enthusiasm of a first time pilgrim asking questions here , it reminds me how I felt ten years ago when I first posted on this forum.
Excited, a bit overwhelmed but above all thankful that veteran posters took their time to answer me.

Last edited:
I have been a member for about a year now and doubtless I’ve not yet seen all the old posts being resurrected yet.

What I will say is with not a lot happening on the forum just now, I’m sometimes pleasantly surprised with an old topic and it sends me off to do a bit of research.

If my posts had been limited when I was very new, I’m sure I’d have been off the forum for pastures new.

I was grateful for the help I got in my early days, let’s do the same for the new incomers instead of holding the posts up.

After all, we had to learn somewhere, did we not? 👣 :cool: 🚶‍♂️

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

We were all newbies once. I hope they enjoy prowling around as much as I did. 😎

This is my second post. Definitely a newbie to the forum. The COVID has delayed my first Camino start date of April 25 to who knows when.

I am put off by the suggestion of limiting newbies posts. While I have enough experience to check the dates of the post I am replying to, a lot of users may not know to do that or may want clarification on something.

The reason I joined this forum was for the wealth of new and OLD info on it. If, in the future, I reply to an old post, I would most likely have found something that tweaked my interest in one way or another. IMHO

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Not very welcoming

This is my second post. Definitely a newbie to the forum. The COVID has delayed my first Camino start date of April 25 to who knows when.

I am put off by the suggestion of limiting newbies posts. While I have enough experience to check the dates of the post I am replying to, a lot of users may not know to do that or may want clarification on something.

The reason I joined this forum was for the wealth of new and OLD info on it. If, in the future, I reply to an old post, I would most likely have found something that tweaked my interest in one way or another. IMHO
We may well have met this April. We were also set to start then. No matter, though, it will hopefully happen one day. I agree with your thoughts about wanting to benefit from the new AND the older posts. It is such a treasure to have this forum!

As I mentioned in my reply to Vancouver Islander, I love reading this forum, no matter the age of the post. My husband and I were anxiously awaiting our dreamed-for first Camino start in April and drank up so many terrific posts this past year that were current as well as from years past. I appreciate those who have gone before us along the Way and am thankful for all of you. Thank you, Ivar and all the countless posters!

€149,-
Well that's fine then. I asked for your opinions. No need to get offended. I'm not.

Not very welcoming

I had to smile when I looked at your ’join date’, having seen the ‘New Member’ note beneath your avatar 🙂

I agree, it’s not at all welcoming ... and there are probably many ‘old’ forum members, like yourself, who read but don’t often post comments. (I didn’t post for many years after my first few posts.)

Does it matter if old threads are re-read and new posts made therein?
Some of the old threads are full of enlightening enthusiasm ... and it’s good to read with that sense of perspective ... a continuing history ..

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
To be honest, Sabine, it just seems like flogging a dead horse to go back to ten year old posts. I suppose on a low activity forum its supportable. I don't know why posting limits raised such an uproar, its not unusual elsewhere. Still, at least you all got to jump in with both feet. Maybe in ten years this will all resurface. 😈

To be honest, Sabine, it just seems like flogging a dead horse to go back to ten year old posts. I suppose on a low activity forum its supportable. I don't know why posting limits raised such an uproar, its not unusual elsewhere. Still, at least you all got to jump in with both feet. Maybe in ten years this will all resurface. 😈

Again, not an uproar I believe. But genuine , nice and constructive answers.

But it is ok to disagree if we all keep it civil and respectful.

To quote another politician ( less influential than the one I mentioned above but still ) : " Principles are like farts.If you can't hold them up anymore, let them go gently ".

Now, let us go out for a local walk tomorrow ( if possible ).
Hasta luego!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
An overview of the whole journey....

‘Can someone tell me again why we are doing this?’

Walking through the Spanish city of Burgos a priest walked up and stopped me. “Son,” he said, “why do you walk?” Without even thinking I replied “I have no idea anymore”. He laughed and said “yes, you are truly on The Way”. I had given the correct answer.

I set off from Geneva, Switzerland on April 6th 2015. I was walking the ancient pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela, known in Spain as the Camino de Santiago. I was a pilgrim. I walked 3,153 kilometres or 1,959 miles to Santiago de Compostela and then on to the pagan ‘End of the World’ at Finisterre on the west coast of Spain. I walked for 173 days, or five and a half months. I carried 16 kilos (equal to 16 litres of water) in my rucksack the whole way. I walked every step and a lot of it more than once. I walked across the whole of France once and across Spain over two times. I walked to Santiago twice but somehow managed to walk into León three times. I even managed to walk into the Spanish town of Melide three times from three different directions. And I didn’t speak any French or Spanish at all.

In total I was attacked by seven dogs, nearly bitten by a horse, was bitten by a parrot, nearly run over by a pack of wild boar, and was run over by a cow. I was bitten by many horseflies and by countless mosquitoes. I swallowed three flies and accidently killed a baby bird (sorry). I had five live snake encounters, one bear encounter (it was dead though) and was stung by a wasp. I got lost many times, including once up a mountain. I got food or water poisoning three times and soiled myself twice. I got kidnapped by locals three times and they proceeded to get me drunk. I DJ’d in a bar once and fell asleep while walking three times. I lost over ten kilo’s in weight and one of my teeth fell out. I found an angel on a mountain, got drunk with gypsies and I popped many a strangers blisters. I got electrocuted by a vending machine and I got scrutinised by a shrink (but the verdict on that is still out).

We walked in temperatures of 40 degrees with no shade, and for days on end in storms, rain, mist and mud. We walked before dawn in the dark and freezing cold without having had breakfast or even a coffee. We walked when tired, hungry, hungover, ill, injured and in pain. We walked across mountains, valleys, moors and high sierras. We walked along tracks that stretched to infinity into the distance. Most days we did not know where we were going to sleep that night. Sometimes we got to a village worn out and starving to be told there were no beds available and so we had to just keep walking or sleep outside. We laughed and we cried. And most of us didn’t even know why we were doing this anymore. Oh, and we had a great time!

Feel free to ask questions about any of the strange incidents above for more clarification! What follows is Geneva to Le Puy, 350km on the Via Gebenesis, with a few pics.

Buen Camino

Davey
I've just reread this again and still think it's one of the best posts I've come across on the forum. In fact, I think it's a great piece of writing.

€149,-
Are people getting a bit bored at home? I ask out of curiosity, as many old threads seem to be getting resurrected by new members, some of them very old threads indeed. I am possibly not the only one to feel that this is getting a little tedious,
Perhaps you missed the OLD thread last month in which we had a constructive discussion of the pros and cons of old posts, and possible solutions to the frustrations apparently suffered by a few. Ivar offered to create a warning but said that restrictions during the lockdown have limited his ability to do it immediately.

I don't know why posting limits raised such an uproar
Does unanimous disagreement constitute an "uproar"?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
To be honest, Sabine, it just seems like flogging a dead horse to go back to ten year old posts.
I have a little while to go before I have been around for that long, but there are some things that just don't change, and what was said ten or more years ago can still be as relevant today. At some stage, it appears to me that it became unpopular to suggest that an answer would have been readily discovered using the search function, or that the weather in three months would be much the same this year as last year, just on different days.

I think that the annual cycle of new members seeking information to prepare themselves is pretty clear, and there are members who are prepared to repeat, sometimes ad nauseum, the same advice, often several times each year, without ever referring to similar or perhaps identical advice provided earlier by others.

Then there are things where things have changed. Advice that I might have provided after walking the CF in 2010 would be far less complete these days. As just one example, stretches of the CF where there was no place for a coffee when I first walked had sprouted new cafes that provided welcome relief when I walked it again in 2016. Unfortunately, we might expect that to change again.

Looking back on those things is a trip down memory lane. Provided one understands that they reflected a time and circumstances that no longer exists, I think that they should be retained. And it doesn't worry me at all if someone has to gently point out that 'member xyz' asked the question some time ago, and hasn't been visiting the forum recently. Better that, I think, than placing limits around what can be seen.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I used to post on a site that was political. Newbies had posting limits solely to slow down and weed out the trolls and flamethrowers, who would come in to attack an idea with a plethora of posts and threads.

IMHO, this, mostly gentle, forum doesn’t have the need to limit. At worst, someone might post a dozen different equipment and itinerary threads, then maybe check to see if someone else has done their homework for them.

I’d share a hug, but social distancing rules apply... 🙂

I walked the Camino Francés in 2012 when I was 64. It was a phenomenal experience, the memory of which I treasure. I started the journey alone and ended up walking from Pamplona to Santiago with a friend I made on the way. We both sustained injuries that surfaced after we returned home, she to Nevada me to California. I thought I wouldn’t be able to make the pilgrimage again, but in January this year I got it in my head that it might be possible and I started to do some long hikes. By February I was really excited and started gearing up for a mid-May Camino. I couldn’t really remember the name of the forum that was the treasure trove for me in 2012, but Ivar seemed familiar. I love reading it every day. I don’t like to butt into an established group so I have just been reading and enjoying others’ posts. There are so many lovely people on this forum.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
@madhurivivit

I feel that there are many, very fluid ‘groups’ on here ....
and there are certainly many different points of view expressed 😉

It’s true that certain members have met each other, or even know each other well - or have exchanged Private Messages, sometimes over years ... or perhaps just feel some familiarity with each other through having exchanged posts on topics that draw them in.
Many will happily post help and advice for old and new members alike.

There are so many different types of topic on this forum but one thing most, if not all, of us have in common is that we have experienced that indefinable ‘pull’ to walk the/a Camino - for a multitude of different reasons.

.. why would your thoughts or comments be any less valid than any other member’s?

Do join in ... you might have just the right piece of knowledge/experience/reassurance ... or even question ... to help another. 😉

and Buen Camino for your next one!

@madhurivivit

I feel that there are many, very fluid ‘groups’ on here ....
and there are certainly many different points of view expressed 😉

It’s true that certain members have met each other, or even know each other well - or have exchanged Private Messages, sometimes over years ... or perhaps just feel some familiarity with each other through having exchanged posts on topics that draw them in.
Many will happily post help and advice for old and new members alike.

There are so many different types of topic on this forum but one thing most, if not all, of us have in common is that we have experienced that indefinable ‘pull’ to walk the/a Camino - for a multitude of different reasons.

.. why would your thoughts or comments be any less valid than any other member’s?

Do join in ... you might have just the right piece of knowledge/experience/reassurance ... or even question ... to help another. 😉

and Buen Camino for your next one!

That’s the Camino spirit!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
As my grandma always said- "Let all flowers bloom".
Mao Zedong said something similar ... before he changed his mind and sent the flowers to re-education camps:

Yes. And I still think it was a good idea.
That's fine, Barbara — it's a valid opinion, after all. The fact that no-one else here seems to share it might understandably feel like an avalanche of opposition, but painful as that might feel, it's hardly an uproar. People are calmly voicing their opinions, that's all. It's totally possible to disagree without yelling — and nobody here is yelling.

I like your idea about flagging old posts as 'old.' But I have to say the idea of posting limits for new members would stifle a lot of what makes this forum such a welcoming and beautiful place. The best way to deal with posts that don't interest you is simply not to read them.

In my humble opinion any form of censorship very unhealthy
I don’t expect anybody to agree with me but it’s my humble opinion
what next no European
no African or Asian or American or Mexican canandian no all blacks ie new zealand or australians
no under 20s or over 60
i rest my point

@Siul eile
I am sorry, but with all respect due you are somewhat mixing apples and oranges. (IMHO of course ;))

That said - while no one is extremely (or even remotely) loves censorship, the 'free-for-all' usually end with a complete anarchy. That's why there are rules and that's why there is a need for someone to enforce them (which our moderators do a reasonably fine job of... IMHO ;) )

heck... I had some of my posts deleted on various threads (for all i know this could be a good candidate as well)
I take it with a grain of salt - we all agreed to play by those rules when we joined the Forum.

I would agree that we should be nice and civil to each other - I've seen (on other forums) where things do disintegrate and there is no need for that. If someone truly steps out of line - the censorship is welcomed, appropriate & warranted

🙏🤞
☮🕊

Again, not an uproar I believe. But genuine , nice and constructive answers.

But it is ok to disagree if we all keep it civil and respectful.

To quote another politician ( less influential than the one I mentioned above but still ) : " Principles are like farts.If you can't hold them up anymore, let them go gently ".

Now, let us go out for a local walk tomorrow ( if possible ).
Hasta luego!
I like this! And I like old posts too! I AM one! :)

The Malingerer.

In my humble opinion any form of censorship very unhealthy
I don’t expect anybody to agree with me but it’s my humble opinion
what next no European
no African or Asian or American or Mexican canandian no all blacks ie new zealand or australians
no under 20s or over 60
i rest my point

Not every expression of preference starts an inevitable march to the death-camps.

For example: It is possible to exclude minors from events, to restrict the sale of some goods and services or to require certain standards of behaviour without being racist, sexist or many other ists. I have had to meet certain standards to gain places in education and employment, I have had to demonstrate experience to secure other things. I have often fallen short of the criteria set and had to accept that with good grace (at least in public).

I should rest my point also. It’s getting a bit blunt with age.

@Siul eile
I am sorry, but with all respect due you are somewhat mixing apples and oranges. (IMHO of course ;))

That said - while no one is extremely (or even remotely) loves censorship, the 'free-for-all' usually end with a complete anarchy. That's why there are rules and that's why there is a need for someone to enforce them (which our moderators do a reasonably fine job of... IMHO ;) )

heck... I had some of my posts deleted on various threads (for all i know this could be a good candidate as well)
I take it with a grain of salt - we all agreed to play by those rules when we joined the Forum.

I would agree that we should be nice and civil to each other - I've seen (on other forums) where things do disintegrate and there is no need for that. If someone truly steps out of line - the censorship is welcomed, appropriate & warranted

🙏🤞
☮🕊

I so agree. All one needs to do is to peek into any of the many, 'open' social media forums or sites and look at the carnage of anarchy that exists. Read them, and see how dirty and rotten you feel from being exposed to the verbal detritus floating around there, like so much raw sewage.

I enjoy this Forum precisely because of the nature of the moderation and rules which exist here. Reading this Forum ADDS to my day. . . . it does not make my day worse by making me feel like I need to scrub my eyeballs and brain to get the sludge out.

Participating in this Forum is voluntary; it is not the only social media site available to express opinions or viewpoints. . . or to engage in rhetorically-weaponized viewpoints on political or religious or current events.

Last edited by a moderator:
I so agree. All one needs to do is to peek into any of the many, 'open' social media forums or sites and look at the carnage of anarchy that exists. Read them, and see how dirty and rotten you feel from being exposed to the verbal detritus floating around there, like so much raw sewage.

I enjoy this Forum precisely because of the nature of the moderation and rules which exist here. Reading this Forum ADDS to my day. . . . it does not make my day worse by making me feel like I need to scrub my eyeballs and brain to get the sludge out.

Participating in this Forum is voluntary; it is not the only social media site available to express opinions or viewpoints. . . or to engage in rhetorically-weaponized viewpoints on political or religious or current events.
I have only been here a few months but I have to say it is probably the best moderated forum I have come across. Obviously none of us want unnecessary censorship, but there have to be some rules. As a newbie I have been made welcome. I was quite surprised to receive personal messages from a number of other members, but all were polite and friendly. I'm a bit shy and wouldn't normally start private conversations with people I don't know but I haven't felt uncomfortable with any of the contact I've had.
I really think that limiting new members isn't very helpful. People can be warned if they're breaching the rules.

Posting limits? Get used to the place? What place? A one dimensional internet forum comprised of mostly anonymous members identified solely by a nickname of sorts and a small avatar sort of thing?
Out of control enthusiasm? Heaven forbid somebody is too enthusiastic about something, lol.
Some of the "newbies" may very well be new to the forum but not new to the Camino. I walked it before I was ever even aware this forum existed.
I think it is just fine for anyone to resurrect a Lazarus thread, ask previously asked and answered questions etc. Not that big a deal and those than want to re-answer the questions again do, and those that have no interest or time in doing so, do not.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
In a forum that celebrates a special place in the world, where everyone is equal and we all in the same effort to achieve the same destiny, for me, this is wrong.

A newbiehas every right to write as much as he want. And why should I opened a new topic if there is one, even if it is old, that has exactly the same doubts and concerns?

Just my opinion.

I enjoyed reading this thread. I am not new to the forum, but being really electronically/technical retarded in some way, tried to post once, but got quickly corrected that my question should not be on the general platform and a new thread has to be created. Not really understanding what it meant, I refrained myself from posting or commenting again. I just click on all the new threads on the news letter and enjoy myself. So please forgive the ''newbies'' and those making mistakes, either by a lack of knowledge or skill. I am trying to comment now and hope not to step on any toes.
Cannot wait to start walking again after lockdown. Ultreia!

I enjoyed reading this thread. I am not new to the forum, but being really electronically/technical retarded in some way, tried to post once, but got quickly corrected that my question should not be on the general platform and a new thread has to be created. Not really understanding what it meant, I refrained myself from posting or commenting again.

Creating a new thread means that if you have a question for this forum, you can ask this question by creating a new thread. You can create a new thread by clicking on the orange button on the top right of the forum homepage. (Post thread) and continue from there. Hope this helps. :)

Creating a new thread means that if you have a question for this forum, you can ask this question by creating a new thread. You can create a new thread by clicking on the orange button on the top right of the forum homepage. (Post thread) and continue from there. Hope this helps. :)
Thank you Marc S. Will try it next time. ☺

I never noticed the orange button before !!
Thank you

On some other forums, an user is mocked by the regular members when "digging up" a thread several years after the last contribution.

Not very gracious... Apart from obvious reasons given above, I don't see why an "old" thread would be irrelevant per se.

👍🤗

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.