• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New pilgrim book on the Via Francigena in Italy

jirit

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007,
Via Francigena Italy, 2008,
Jakobsweg Austria 2010,
Camino Frances 2011,
Le Puy to Lourdes 2012,
Via de la Plata 2013,
Future:
Ökumenischer (Via Regia), Germany,
Lycian Way, Turkey
Just to everybody know that we just published and released a kindle version of our book "An Italian Odyssey: One Couple’s Culinary and Cultural Pilgrimage". This is story about our walk along Italy's pilgrim path called the Via Francigena, from Switzerland to Rome.

The kindle version includes additional photographs (and in color viewable with a kindle color enabled device) and is available for sale through Amazon.com, uk and de

To learn more please visit our blog at:
http://littlegreentracs.typepad.com/my_ ... indle.html

Cheers

Neville & Julie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Congratulations Neville!

My Camino planning guide - 'Your Camino' - is now available in digital form and Kindle on Amazon. It is the way to go!!

Thanks Silvia!

And to celebrate the release of our kindle edition of An Italian Odyssey we are holding a limited time offer Summer Book Readers Special!

The prices of the kindle edition will be the following:

5.99 US (regular 9.99 US)
4.99 pounds (regular 6.99 pounds) - VAT extra
4.99 euro (regular 4.99 euro) - VAT extra

Prices should go into effect over the weekend, so check with Amazon

No waiting, no shipping, just order and you will have it in seconds! Cool!

And the kindle edition includes 40 color maps and photographs!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Nice! Especially if you have a Kindle (which I don't yet). People who have them love them. I am resisting them. I am addicted to books. I love the mystery of a closed book; the smell of the paper when you open it for the first time; cuddling up with a good book, turning pages. I think I'd miss the whole ritual of 'book reading'.

(When my friend gave up smoking she used nicotine patches which were supposed to do the same for her addiction as the cigarettes. But she missed the ritual of taking the box out of her pocket, lighting up, sitting with a coffee or a drink and holding the cigarette in her fingers).

The special prices are already in effect - Amazon was quicker than I had expected!!

The special prices of the kindle edition will be the following:

5.99 US (regular 9.99 US)
4.99 pounds (regular 6.99 pounds) - VAT extra
4.99 euro (regular 4.99 euro) - VAT extra

Remember even if you don't have a kindle, you can read our book on a iPhone, iPad, Android device and even PC

Enjoy and I welcome your comments and feedback!

Cheers

Neville

What about a Nook?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
renegadepilgrim said:
What about a Nook?

Would love to publish an ebook for the nook but Barnes and Noble only works with American publishers.

Until they change that rule, we can not deliver an ebook for the nook

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back