• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Pilgrims' Office Website - and February Figures!

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
Hola

For some time many readers having been going to the Pilgrims' Office website:

http://www.peregrinossantiago.es/

We have recently been preparing new content for the site. This is now available and the English section is all but complete. Other languages will follow.

Unfortunately the bugs causing problems with the statistics have not yet been ironed out. Until they are I am attaching an analysis of the February figures.

I hope that you find the new site useful. Please pass on the link to everyone you know who may use the site as an information point.

Best wishes

John

Attachments

• Stats.doc.docx
    357.7 KB · Views: 113
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks John

That is a real jump in numbers from last year and even 2010.

Mike

/nice site that - just one thing ... the banner photo of St James at the top of the English home page has the words "A Way with a Goat" - any idea why? :|

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
JohnnieWalker said:
http://www.peregrinossantiago.es/
We have recently been preparing new content for the site.
Unfortunately the bugs causing problems with the statistics have not yet been ironed out.
Thank you for the alternative info. On 13th March the website still seems to have teething troubles :cry:

Most read last week in this forum

I just completed the Camino Fracis. I got to the pilgrim office in time to get my compesela, and had a very positive experience there. I dedicated my camino to a close cousin who recently passed...
It's been 5 years since being in Santiago and my perceptions are stuck in a decade ago. But these days it's so much easier to find good vegetarian and vegan food here. Yesterday I had a wonderful...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back