Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Primitivo Guidebook...

grayland

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes
Wise Pilgrim has just announced that the new Primitivo Guidebook will be available this week.
I have not seen a copy yet so am not able to offer a review...but his previous guides have been very popular.

Ivar will have it for sale in the Forum Store..Casa Ivar..if anyone is researching an upcoming Primitivo adventure.

Attachments

• 1518109331968.png
    1518109331968.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A selection of Camino Jewellery
In the end I didn't manage to put the two together. Doing so would have taken more time than I had and I wanted to be sure that the Primitivo got done in time for people to prepare. The Salvador is still on my list though.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Well, I'm hoping to walk from León to Grado in late August, where I will be hospitalera in the albergue for a couple of weeks. Have you walked the Salvador? Want to think about it? :)

I have walked the Salvador and loved it. Had some snow at the pass but otherwise incredible walking weather. Nice and alone most of the time. I would love to do it again. Once I've got the March updates out the door I'll look at what I have for the Salvador and do some calculating.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It is up on the shop already, as Ivar is quicky quick. It ships the first week of March or sooner.
How different is this from the Wise Pilgrim app I bought two weeks ago on the Camino Primitivo? :)

How different is this from the Wise Pilgrim app I bought two weeks ago on the Camino Primitivo? :)
Well currently the app is being rewritten. It is easier to do that in book form and then apply the new content to the app rather than the other way around. Once all of the changes and new content has been finalized (this week) I will turn my focus to updating the app. The plan is for the app and the book to have the same content during the first week of March.

One other difference of course is that the book is a book and it allows for more analog stuff like static maps which some people prefer over online maps for the sake of planning.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Michael...will the updating of the app mean that anyone who has already purchased it will have access to the updated information automatically?

It is up on the shop already, as Ivar is quicky quick. It ships the first week of March or sooner.
That is fantastic news. Thank you for the updated version.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
What is the weight and the size of the guide? I'm looking for one to buy :).

I probably don’t have time to order from the states - I arrive in Oviedo 4/27. Is there a way to have it shipped to the place I’m staying by the airport if ordered this week?

It's a small, slim guide which is great for carrying.

I had mine delivered to home here in Spain and I don't think it took long to arrive.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back