Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New private albergue in Grado

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Just opened! This should help ease the crunch in Grado, since the municipal fills up very quickly.
If you stay there, let us know what it’s like!

http://www.alberguelaquintana.com/

Buen camino, Laurie
Wow, this looks beautiful! And I love trying out brand new albergues. Will remember this if I get around to walking the Primitivo.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
It is a great albergue, I loved it. I had the feeling that I was the first pilgrim to sleep in that bed. :)
They serve excellent breakfast for 4 Euros in their little bar and the best cofe con leche I have ever drunk on the Camino. :D

Attachments

• Grado 2018.jpg
    Grado 2018.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14
I slept there on my first stage in Camino Primitivo on July 30. The albergue is very good and the hospitaleros are very nice to the pilgrims, the guy who attend the small bar is very funny even if he speaks little english and the lady is very helpful and nice to the people. Very recommended. They also serve buffet breakfast for 4 euros and accepts reservations.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back