A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

New 'recent posts' link!

Angie94

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances - 2016 www.angie-carter.com/camino
https://youtu.be/PtE_hvREZc4
I have been a forum member since last fall and have enjoyed reading everyone's contributions and gained a wealth of information from those who have already experienced the camino. I often check in daily and would go to the right hand side bar and see 'recent activity' posts and read those or see what's under 'trending topics'.

Only recently did I see the "recent posts" link at the top of the page, which was in the middle of the 'Forum Rules' and "Camino Guides' link. I don't how I missed that link!! It takes you to all the latest posts not just a handful of the recent ones. I offered up a suggestion to Ivar to make the link a little bigger so that it might stand out a bit more (for those who may have missed it before such as myself) and so he did! :) and it is now called 'New Posts Since Your Last Visit' Thank Ivar!

Advertisment

C clearly

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016). Seville-Astorga (Mar 2017). Mozarabe (Apr-May 2018)
The "New Posts" link has always been at the top and that's what I bookmark and normally use. However, "Recent Posts" were not the same as "New Posts." Now we have 2 links to New Posts but we seem to have lost the ability to look at Recent Posts that include the ones we have already read. That's something I often do when I want to look back at something I read but when no on has posted another comment.

Maybe @ivar could have another look!

C clearly

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016). Seville-Astorga (Mar 2017). Mozarabe (Apr-May 2018)
Correction... The new heading "New posts since your last visit" actually show the former Recent Posts. That includes ones you've read. For only the brand new ones, you should click on New Posts at the very top.

Icacos

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2013)
........ and it is now called 'New Posts Since Your Last Visit'
Yes, it took me a while to find this, so accustomed was I to go directly to 'Recent Posts.' Some people just can't leave well enough alone! ;););):p

Angie94

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances - 2016 www.angie-carter.com/camino
https://youtu.be/PtE_hvREZc4
The name could have stayed the same ("Recent Posts") I was just thinking if it was a bit bigger it would be easier to see. :)

Advertisment

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 85 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.2%
  • June