• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

New Schengen Area travel requirements from 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Here's an official EU site with info

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Questions have also been raised about whether the physical infrastructure of the barriers will be installed in time. German authorities have admitted that “a stable working EES system seems to be unlikely in May 2023.”

This is 1000% the takeaway (as it has been for the past five years when this topic has been broached). There will be plenty of publicity when this is actually up and running including your airlines making absolutely sure you are aware of new visa regulations. For right now, there is nothing new to do.

I'm slightly sad about no more passport stamps. :(
Yes, me too! I recently travelled to Spain for my fall camino efforts, and I entered with my EU passport -- so no stamp. I exited on my Canadian passport and have the exit stamp. I did wonder at how it was that the Canadian border guards did not even ask me how I entered Spain without getting an entry stamp....
I suppose that all my beautiful EU passport pages will just remain pristine and my credenciales will become that much more dear to me.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Since there are no firm dates yet for the implementation of the ETIAS program I am going to close this thread, otherwise all we have is a lot of speculation. When ETIAS is in effect you can be sure that it will be publicized by the relevant authorities, and airlines will no doubt make passengers aware of the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back