• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

New sections for blogs

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

May of you are avid blogger and have created great blogs that tells the story of your walk. Until now these blog-links have been scattered around the forum and after a while it has been difficult to find them again.

I have now created a section for each Camino just for posting links to blogs. To post a link to your blog:

1) Go to the forum front page.
2) Click on the Camino that your blog is focused on.
3) You will see a section that is for blog links towards the top.

In the title of your post it would be nice if you added the year and month(s) that you walked.

Saludos,
Ivar

Bridget and Peter

Camino(s) past & future
Home to Reims 2007
Reims to Limoges 2008
Camino Ingles 2009
Limoges to Gernica 2009
Gernica to San Vicente de la Barquera 2010
San Vicente to La Isla 2012
La Isla to Santiago Sept/Oct 2014
Good idea Ivar.

When I went to post a link to our blog on the Vezelay route, I realised that we began from home, so the stages before Vezelay don't really belong there.

Maybe we need a section for caminos that start from the pilgrim's front door, or similar? What do you think?

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Bridget and Peter said:
When I went to post a link to our blog on the Vezelay route, I realised that we began from home, so the stages before Vezelay don't really belong there.
You did well to post it in the section were you think it fits best.
Maybe we need a section for caminos that start from the pilgrim's front door, or similar? What do you think?
I am thinking of the new members that are looking for information on the different routes and I think it is best to focus on the "established" routes. If we have too many categories it might be confusing. For example "Starting from home in Granada" might be different from "Starting from home in London", so I don't think it lend itself well to a category.

I have been adding a lot of new forums lately, I will now try to hold off creating too much new ones until I see that these newly created ones actually work (by "work" I mean that it is actually used and messages are posted in them).

Saludos,
Ivar

Advertisement

Booking.com