• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New video and daily blog posts along the caminos de Madrid, Salvador, Primitivo & Fisterra

Magwood

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
See signature line for links to daily posts to blogs from many caminos
Not exactly live, although posted live to my blog each day along these four camino routes. Just didn't have the time or the energy to post to the forum at the same time. On the Madrid and San Salvador there were very few other pilgrims although things got busy on the Primitivo and Fisterra. I crossed from the Primitivo to the Norte on the Camino Verde.

I thoroughly enjoyed these caminos, but was glad to have the company of a ready-made camino family. I walked through stunning scenery, beautiful villages with amazing architecture from past centuries and some really impressive cities (Segovia, Oviedo, Lugo). All in all a wonderful camino experience.

If interested, please take a look at my blog, where you will find information about the landscape including lots of photos, accommodation and elevation profiles.

I have also just finished a video of my 2017 camino. It's a bit long, but I really wanted to share all the beauty and camaraderie that I experienced this year. If you want to skip ahead to a particular section the San Salvador starts at minute 21, the Primitivo at minute 32 and the Fisterra at minute 50.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
How can you do this to me? My heart aches for those views.

We are so blessed to be able to walk these ways. Thank you for reminding us of all this beauty.

Not exactly live, although posted live to my blog each day along these four camino routes. Just didn't have the time or the energy to post to the forum at the same time. On the Madrid and San Salvador there were very few other pilgrims although things got busy on the Primitivo and Fisterra. I crossed from the Primitivo to the Norte on the Camino Verde.

I thoroughly enjoyed these caminos, but was glad to have the company of a ready-made camino family. I walked through stunning scenery, beautiful villages with amazing architecture from past centuries and some really impressive cities (Segovia, Oviedo, Lugo). All in all a wonderful camino experience.

If interested, please take a look at my blog, where you will find information about the landscape including lots of photos, accommodation and elevation profiles.

I have also just finished a video of my 2017 camino. It's a bit long, but I really wanted to share all the beauty and camaraderie that I experienced this year. If you want to skip ahead to a particular section the San Salvador starts at minute 21, the Primitivo at minute 32 and the Fisterra at minute 50.

Gracias Magwood for posting so nice video

Gracias Magwood on posting the nice video on the Madrid to Santiago camino.Nice to see my home town.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

What time of year was this?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Yes it was this year. I had no snow or fog or rain. A little early am mist in Benduenos but disappeared when I came down to the Camino at Heiras

That was lucky. We had many misty mornings but not too much rain.

Thanks for the wonderful video.Good to see places I've been and places I need to go.I think it's telling me that it's time I went for a walk.

Absolutely amazing and such a fabulous production. Thank you Magwood!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Excellent Magwood. Brought back memories of my own Cf/Salvador/Primitivo March thro April this year.

Thank you for Video and blog - they are great.I am starting the Primitivo on 20 September and these are most helpful - I have a better feeling for the terrain now,thanks,Murtagh

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back