• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New videos on Camino de Madrid

Roger Hogstrom

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2001 and 2006, Via de la plata 2007,2010,2017,2019. CdM 3 times Ruta de la lana (2021
I watched this guys videos yesterday and they are fantastic. If you haven´t seen them do :)
You find them at:

Roger

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks Roger, didn't find this one yet.
After seeing this video I can skip this part now :)

I could see on the channel for the video that alot of people had looked on his first video but not the other 10. Dont miss them.

Roger

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Search for "zarandokol " on youtube and you will find his channel with the other videos.

Roger

they just go too fast...

a lot of training and good food :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I agree with Giorgio, if what he means is that the video goes too fast, not the peregrinos! I did manage to catch a glimpse of the albergue in Penaflor de Hornijos, and if my eyes were properly focusing, it seems that there are two beds inside the bathroom?! Laurie

I agree with Giorgio, if what he means is that the video goes too fast, not the peregrinos! I did manage to catch a glimpse of the albergue in Penaflor de Hornijos, and if my eyes were properly focusing, it seems that there are two beds inside the bathroom?! Laurie

Yes Laurie, two beds in the bathroom and two more in a storage room next to it.
Excellent reception, clean, quiet and the bar next door is very pilgrim friendly.
Cheers,
Jean-Marc

To the right on the youtubeplayer you can slow down the video and the pilgrims as well :)
and you are right Laurie there are two beds in the bathroom. We slept in the library, much better.

Roger

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I stayed in Pena Flora last year and slept on the floor outside on a mattress as the other room was locked. Quaint little 'Albergue' I must say:)

Incidentally, I appear in the videos he made of Camino del Salvador! It is an interesting technique that he uses, I had great fun reviving my own camino through them!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I am in the planning phase of the Camino de Madrid. Hoping to start walking in late May. The Confraternity of James' guidebook in out of print and no longer available, so I have been basing...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back