• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Website for Canadian Pilgrim Association

jirit

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007,
Via Francigena Italy, 2008,
Jakobsweg Austria 2010,
Camino Frances 2011,
Le Puy to Lourdes 2012,
Via de la Plata 2013,
Future:
Ökumenischer (Via Regia), Germany,
Lycian Way, Turkey
The Canadian Company of Pilgrims has a brand new updated website.

http://santiago.ca

The Canadian Company of Pilgrims (CCoP) is a non-denominational volunteer-run association that supports Canadians planning the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. We share the Canadian representation with l’Association québécoise des pèlerins et amis du Chemin de Saint-Jacques.

The CCoP provides information and generates awareness and interest in the Camino to Santiago de Compostela through a network of chapters across Canada and its website and Facebook page. Local Chapters provide a forum for the exchange of information about the Camino and also offer practical training and information sessions to the interested and to prospective pilgrims. The Company also issues Credencials (pilgrim passports) which are recognized by the pilgrimage authorities in Santiago.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thanks for posting the new site. It's so well presented...and very user friendly. Looking forward to our March gathering in Victoria - also considering the next hospitalero training.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The site is very nicely done. It says that the group helps support two albergues, one on the CF, the other on the Norte. Which albergues are these, and do the Amis also help support these albergues?

The site is very nicely done. It says that the group helps support two albergues, one on the CF, the other on the Norte. Which albergues are these, and do the Amis also help support these albergues?

The CCoP has provided support for Canada week (around July 1) to the Confraternity's albergue in Rabanal for ages, and over the years somewhere in the environs of €10,000 has gone to the Confraternity for the hot water and kitchen renovations at Miraz. To my knowledge, L'Association Québécoise has not formerly been active in Spain as an organization, but I have been told that they are looking at providing some support on the routes in France.

The CCoP has provided support for Canada week (around July 1) to the Confraternity's albergue in Rabanal for ages, and over the years somewhere in the environs of €10,000 has gone to the Confraternity for the hot water and kitchen renovations at Miraz. To my knowledge, L'Association Québécoise has not formerly been active in Spain as an organization, but I have been told that they are looking at providing some support on the routes in France.
Thank you for your response. It might be nice to have the Website explain the support to Rabanal and Miraz. I thought the Association might be supporting two albergues full time like other confraternities do.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.