• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New website for Grant Spangler

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hey all,

The migration to Multiply was a cuel joke perpetrated by Microsoft.

Our new URL is actually http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com

Alas, the reconstruction efforts are going slowly. Recently have built out the Camino Weather pages and over 40 of them are now live. A few need more tweaking, but most are polished and working well. The Via de la Plata now has two iterations, the one through Astorga, and the one through Ourense. Also note we are venturing into the Road less traveled with the Camino Catalan and the Camino del Ebro. The Via Podiensis remains to be done later this week.

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com/Weather-Camino-Santiago.htm

Many of the other navigation links on the front page are not yet active. By necessity I keep them turned off until that HTML is online. Google gets upset if you build bridges to nowhere, so you are seeing the proto home page that gets additional content every week. Camino Maps and Camino Spirituality are coming up next. If you have any immediate needs, Email me directly and I'll see what we have in our 10 GB repertoire.

Muy Buen Camino,

Grant,
Yours was the site I consulted the most while I was on the Camino. It was great to be able to look it up and know whether I was likely to be facing snow or 35C! Many thanks for all the work you have done on it!
Margaret

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Kiwi & Annie,

Glad that you got good use from the Weather pages. I used them daily on my last Road trip.

Many links indeed are inactive at the moment. Google gives you bad marks if you have lots of links to a 404 locale. The Maps page is not in place at the moment, but is coming soon. I have divided my time between updating our 500+ PDFs, and coding the HTML for the pages we had at the previous Web. I'm workin' alone here, so it's sort of a slow go. But as they say on the Camino, "Paso a paso" - step by step - we eventually reach our destination. Anything you need immediately, just drop me a line and I'll see what we can do. Thanks for being patient.

Buen Camino de las Estrellas,

Hey all,

The migration to Multiply was a cuel joke perpetrated by Microsoft.

Our new URL is actually http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com

Alas, the reconstruction efforts are going slowly. Recently have built out the Camino Weather pages and over 40 of them are now live. A few need more tweaking, but most are polished and working well. The Via de la Plata now has two iterations, the one through Astorga, and the one through Ourense. Also note we are venturing into the Road less traveled with the Camino Catalan and the Camino del Ebro. The Via Podiensis remains to be done later this week.

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com/Weather-Camino-Santiago.htm

Many of the other navigation links on the front page are not yet active. By necessity I keep them turned off until that HTML is online. Google gets upset if you build bridges to nowhere, so you are seeing the proto home page that gets additional content every week. Camino Maps and Camino Spirituality are coming up next. If you have any immediate needs, Email me directly and I'll see what we have in our 10 GB repertoire.

Muy Buen Camino,
Grant: Thank you for this wonderful data and all your hard work. My wife and I completed the Camino Frances about 5 weeks ago. What an amazing experience. We looked high and low for a map of the Camino on a poster that shows the major cities. We never really had any luck. Your maps are just what we were looking for if they were all stitched together. Wondered if you had a version of this, or could provide access to the maps so I could stitch them together in Photoshop. I'd be happy to provide them back to the site for others to use? Thank you Grant. Dave and Christa Snyder

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back