• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Zealand Pilgrims

Simon

Time of past OR future Camino
2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2017, 2019
Hi there,
I'm a member who's moved to Wellington from London and have so far walked O Cebreiro-Santiago, St Jean-Logrono, Logrono-Burgos and Burgos-Leon in separate years.
I claim no expertise, but am happy to pass on any tips and thoughts.
Cheers, Simon

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
This area of the forum is to help prospective and past Kiwi and Australian pilgrims to introduce themselves, and perhaps to make contact.

You might like to include details such as the region you are from, whether you have already walked a Camino route or are planning to in the future, and which route(s).

(More personal details like real name, phone number etc might best be shared later via PM if you decide you want to make contact with someone.)

Buen Camino!
Hi, my husband and I are from Auckland. He walked the Camino this year from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago and I did ten days from Pamplona to Logrono and later joined him in Santiago. The Camino is tougher than it looks, my feet gave out despite good shoes, but it was an amazing experience. He has lost his Compostela. Any ideas about how to get a new copy? He now wants to walk the Portuguese Way.

Write the Pilgrim Office. They keep all the arrival records, and will replace a lost Compostela.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back