• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Camino Olvidado Guide created by one of our forum members

News Camino Olvidado

robermarbe

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (1993), Camino del Salvador and Camino Primitivo (2012), Camino Aragonés (2014), Camino Frances (2015)
Dear All
I would like to update you in them development of the Camino Olvidado along the province of Leon.
There are a few newly created associations which aim to make some improvements in the Camino. Some of the ideas are to set better signals along the way and to find paths which avoid asphalt. There are some projects to open albergues, offer pilgrims menus and basically to make the life easier for pilgrims walking the Camino Olvidado.
I leave here some links to facebook pages where new updates and information will be posted. The post are normally written in spanish language but should you need some clarification do not hesitate contacting me.
Buen Camino!
Facebook pages:
Camino Olvidado de Santiago
Amigos del Viejo Camino de la Montaña a Santiago

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Back