• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Nice stages post santander

Wandalina

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese in September '18
Primitivo in September '19
Now that rain has finally stopped 😭 and ive made it to Santander i have two days walking left before i have to fly from santander. Id love to either walk from here or get the bus to do two nice days as close to the sea as possible. Didn't see much of anything with a raincoat /poncho and water beating into my face 😂Anyone any tips??

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Now that rain has finally stopped 😭 and ive made it to Santander i have two days walking left before i have to fly from santander. Id love to either walk from here or get the bus to do two nice days as close to the sea as possible. Didn't see much of anything with a raincoat /poncho and water beating into my face 😂Anyone any tips??
I'm just back from one week on the Norte. Santillana del Mar to Comillas is a really lovely walk. Both interesting towns with great transport links both from and to Santander. Autobus Cantabrica provide a great service on this route.

Depending on the kind of distances you like to walk, the coastal walk from Santander to Boo or Santillana would be my choice.

It’s really beautiful.
Oh my god! Just did santander coastal route! It was so so beautiful how is this not the official camino!? Its nicer than anything from irun (and there were lots of special points on that leg)

I was nervous starting but it was absolutely fine, any time i was unsure the locals were so helpful. It helped that it was a Sunday and there was lots of walkers about.

Without question everyone needs to do this stage

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back