• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Nightwear

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You'll definitely need something to sleep in, what, depends on where you are going to hunker down for the night. If you're using mixed Albergues then some sort of night wear is essential, but this could consist of something you are going to walk in, this would save a little weight.
If you'er staying in private rooms you can do the same or go natural.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A soft, comfy pair of leggings helped my tired legs relax at night and I wore them as needed during the day . In addition, after showering for the day, I slipped into a cami for dinner and walks around town and slept comfortably in it. On my second camino, I brought a lightweight black dress which I could wear after walking and as an extra layer at night if needed. Double duty is the key!
Ultreia!
elle

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Silk tee shirt 99g and silk shorts 45g. Too old to prance around in me undies and these are fine for wearing around an albergue or outside for that matter and really comfortable to sleep in. Plus the shorts have big pockets to put my valuables in for the night because I don’t like sleeping in a money belt. However, I don’t give a rats arse about what anyone else is doing. It’s the old avert your eyes trick. Very valuable skill to acquire if staying in albergues.:D:D:D

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Nightwear !

Strewth..........never even thought about that ! :eek:

Don't even own any :oops:

Seriously.............will people be offended if I just wear underwear?

Maybe sneak to my bed wearing next days hiking gear, and discard as I tuck in for the night........

Really don't want to pack anything else........

This 'Albergue living' requires a bit of additional thought doesn't it? :cool::cool:

I walked September to end of October, 2017. I slept in shorts and t-shirt that I would walk in. I did see many men and women sleep, or at least get up in underwear and no one cares. After a few days of walking no one cares what you are or are not wearing. Wear what you are comfortable in.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
:p:p:p
Not only are there things I don’t want to see, there are things I don’t want to know!
:p:p:p

Ahh! But, dressed in real clothes in and real clothes out of bag noone sees and noone knows about in-between sans all but skin.

Just answering a posted question.

Luckily, I think my anonymity is intact. Ergo, on next camino my secret should be safe.

Buen camino.

I mostly slept in my underwear and T shirt. The other times I was in my hiking shorts and T shirt for the next day. I am from the US, and I think we maybe a little more prudish (I know this is an over generalization, but the beaches in Spain are different than SWFL). Most people don't care and neither do I. Quite a while ago there was a post by a ~female veteran member who eloquently coined the phrase "chastity of the eyes". I really liked that phrase. We are sharing a room with a lot of other people, and we all deserve a little privacy. We all have different body types, shapes, and ages ... there is no need to be embarrassed.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Merino leggings and top. As soon as I arrive and have a shower, I put them on under my summer weight trousers and top, they help keep my legs and joints warm and supple, I feel I have less aches over the Camino.

Nightwear !

Maybe sneak to my bed wearing next days hiking gear, and discard as I tuck in for the night........

This 'Albergue living' requires a bit of additional thought doesn't it? :cool::cool:

Yes! I'm realizing the same thing!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Nightwear !

Your fellow pilgrims will be very happy if you wear underwear.:) If you don't, then this.:eek:

Nightwear !

Exactly. Same here. Haven't worn pajamas since I was about twelve years old. Have always found just wearing my skivvies to bed works well.

I, and many others, will sleep in the fresh, clean clothes we put on after our arrival shower. The exception is long trousers. Because they tend to get worn until they stand in the corner by themselves from the grime, I sleep in my boxer shorts, clean socks, and the shirt I plan to wear walking the next day...:eek:

If it is colder than expected, I put my fleece on. If it is colder still, my fleece beanie and microfiber gloves can be put on. This has always been enough for me.

Hope this helps.

My two sets of Camino wicking clothes have a little stretch in them, therefore I can wear the clean set to bed and still be quite comfortable. It was a most valuable tip from a forum member as I am modest to a fault. I don't like changing at my bunk, nor heading back to the bathroom to change into nightwear end of day. In the morning I love that I am quickly ready to leave the albergue, while others are still busy trying to get ready. However, the few times I treat myself to private lodging, I do wear a tiny silk nightie I bring...and "oh la, la", it feels heavenly to lay between the fresh clean sheets! :)

However, the few times I treat myself to private lodging, I do wear a tiny silk nightie I bring...and "oh la, la", it feels heavenly to lay between the fresh clean sheets! :)

Each to their own :) At home I never wear anything in bed except perhaps bedsocks when it is exceptionally cold (I never heat my bedroom and my feet are always the bits most susceptible to cold). It takes a little adjustment to wearing anything while sleeping in dormitories while on Camino. I do occasionally worry that some day - possibly after one orujo too many - I may forget that I am not at home :oops::oops::oops:

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
“I mostly slept in my underwear and T shirt. The other times I was in my hiking shorts and T shirt for the next day. I am from the US, and I think we maybe a little more prudish..."chastity of the eyes". “

Being an American I agree to your generalization we are way more prudish when it comes to the body! Having lived in Europe a bit I tried to cover and change... after awhile you give it up and just dress and undress as needed!

In my first incarnation I lived in a monastery for awhile “ custody of the eyes” really custody of the senses is a practice to help focus inward on god... In this sense if this is a pilgrimage might help in your journey. If the Camino is not a religious or spiritual quest a limited practice might help you just to be more respectful.

As for me birthday suit is best but in this circumstance shorts and T-shirt unless it’s cold then long silk undies... to each their own.

Nightwear !

Robo,

Sneak all you like. That is what I have done for ALL caminos!

I do think there is a distinct difference as to how men see albergue Nightwear vs women. Men are more fortunate and have it easier as they can sleep in boxers and nothing "on top" if they so desire and no one would blink an eye. Women can't go around like that in public, unless they are European and at the beach!:cool: I don't even feel comfortable in a bra if men are around (other than hubby)...but then I'm more prudish coming from the US. Ha!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I always wore my clothes for the next day to bed. That included my convertible pants, socks shirt and underwear. I had two sets of clothes and I washed them every day.

Same here, but can't sleep with my bra on. So that stays somewhere in my sleepingbag or backpack and in the morning I put it on..is this too much information? :rolleyes::D

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Same here, but can't sleep with my bra on. So that stays somewhere in my sleepingbag

Nor me.

It’s easy pulling out the bra from under one’s shirt when going to bed :rolleyes:.

But putting it back on next morning, within the confines of a sleeping bag, takes many years of albergue practice :D:D:D:D.
Jill

Nor me.

It’s easy pulling out the bra from under one’s shirt when going to bed :rolleyes:.

But putting it back on next morning, within the confines of a sleeping bag, takes many years of albergue practice :D:D:D:D.
Jill

Ha this means I have to go on many more Caminos then to practice.;) Even in broad daylight AND in normal circumstances I'm " motorically challenged ".:D

Ha this means I have to go on many more Caminos then to practice.;) Even in broad daylight AND in normal circumstances I'm " motorically challenged ".:D
You could get @nycwalking to teach you. She gets dressed from the skin out in her sleeping bag. ;):):):)
I, on the other hand, dress or undress discreetly sitting on the side of my bunk bed. I do wear undies and comfortable sports bra to bed under my tee shirt and shorts. So all is reasonably respectable. Plus I avert my eyes. If I can’t see anyone then surely they can’t see me?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Nightwear !

Just brings to mind the Bike riders I met from a country which I shall not name here who strolled around the albergue chatting casually in their g-string jockey shorts and nothing else. Remember to consider your fellow pilgrim's when choosing your attire. While these men were comfortable, others in the room were not.:oops:

persons-0085.png

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Do people take pyjamas or other nightwear?
Haven't read your other replies so sorry if this is a repeat. Whatever you are planning to sleep in, try it at home first. SO this is just me ... I am not comfortable sleeping in hiking clothes, and need to get up several times at night to use the bathroom. A lightweight non-see-through nightie preserves modesty and also lets all areas air out.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Nor me.

Jill
I wore non see-through green and blue t-shirts. I didn't bother with a bra walking around the albergue at night. In the morning, I just slipped my hiking skirt on over boxer brief underwear and then went to the bathroom and put my bra on. Actually, most mornings we were up before anyone else and it was still dark in the albergue. I just took my shirt off and put my bra on in the dark. Most ladies in our albergues did the same. We had mostly European hikers on the Primitivo.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Excellent subject, my thought is what I wear at home is my business but in the Albergues that is not my home. As a result I wear some sleep pants and a t shirt that I can use for double duty. I have no wish to see anyone walking around in their underwear regardless of their shape nor do I wish to see people in their natural state. I am aware we can't choose how other people wander around I am just hoping for respect of all people

€83,-
Just brings to mind the Bike riders I met from a country which I shall not name here who strolled around the albergue chatting casually in their g-string jockey shorts and nothing else. Remember to consider your fellow pilgrim's when choosing your attire. While these men were comfortable, others in the room were not.:oops:

Um! I camino I've seen it all. But, bikers in thongs....

A smile

(Sorry. I'd lost track of tge original question. I thought it was "what do you wear to bed" )

That is what we're talking about. I own tons of pj's. Actually, a bit obsessed with them. Their purchase is my retail therapy. I wear them all the time. Just not for their intended purpose ... too confining.

Buen camino with, within, or without!

What a great thread!!! I wear tomorrow's undies and walking top. And yes, custody of the eyes and the tacit understanding that we are all in this together.....:);) Nothing disturbing or anxiety-producing has occurred over 11 Caminos.

...says you.

I found it very disturbing when a man came down the hall from shower dressed in nothing but a towel from waist to knees. Right before I could think, um thoughts, I realized it was the bishop from Germany!

...says you.

I found it very disturbing when a man came down the hall from shower dressed in nothing but a towel from waist to knees. Right before I could think, um thoughts, I realized it was the bishop from Germany!
:eek::p:p:p
We really are in all this together.

Last edited:
Just about to go to the small communal ablutions for a shower, 2 big burly Italian men walked past me, wearing only those skimpy little thongy things over their whatsits, a towel over one shoulder, and a bar of soap in hand. That’s all.

My sister and I took one look at each other and headed for the bar instead.

Seeing as how the OP hasn’t been back yet to look at her responses, I think we should turn this into
A Not Serious Thread :D.

Anyone wear red socks to bed? :eek:

Jill

...says you.

Count your blessings he was wearing a towel. I walked with some of his compatriots who wore nothing on their back to and back from the shower. Even that I could take, but taking all their clothes off in between two bunks, and bending down to take off socks after undies, while I’m sitting 2 feet away on my bunk, that was a bit much.

Count your blessings he was wearing a towel. I walked with some of his compatriots who wore nothing on their back to and back from the shower. Even that I could take, but taking all their clothes off in between two bunks, and bending down to take off socks after undies, while I’m sitting 2 feet away on my bunk, that was a bit much.
There is a very different approach to nudity in Germany. I had gym membership for a year or so at a huge gym/swimming pool/sauna complex. No clothing allowed in the enormous sauna area which was unisex with communal showers and changing areas. Users of both sexes and all ages. Not at all unusual in Germany even in municipal facilities. I think that many people who are used to such an environment would be genuinely puzzled and surprised to find that so many people are disturbed by brief moments of nudity or semi-nudity in the setting of a dormitory where people might reasonably be expected to change clothing. Not so much a lack of respect as suggested above but a difference of outlook and expectation.

Just about to go to the small communal ablutions for a shower, 2 big burly Italian men walked past me, wearing only those skimpy little thongy things over their whatsits, a towel over one shoulder, and a bar of soap in hand. That’s all.

My sister and I took one look at each other and headed for the bar instead.

Seeing as how the OP hasn’t been back yet to look at her responses, I think we should turn this into
A Not Serious Thread :D.

Anyone wear red socks to bed? :eek:

Jill
Jill, this is hysterical! I love the "whatsits" you have coined...may even use that one on hubby! Lol. :)
Yes, red socks it is on my next Camino in June! o_O

Last edited:
There is a very different approach to nudity in Germany. I had gym membership for a year or so at a huge gym/swimming pool/sauna complex. No clothing allowed in the enormous sauna area which was unisex with communal showers and changing areas. Users of both sexes and all ages. Not at all unusual in Germany even in municipal facilities. I think that many people who are used to such an environment would be genuinely puzzled and surprised to find that so many people are disturbed by brief moments of nudity or semi-nudity in the setting of a dormitory where people might reasonably be expected to change clothing. Not so much a lack of respect as suggested above but a difference of outlook and expectation.
Well, Bradypus, brief moments of nakedness of the same sex I can deal with, but a community shower area for both sexes, a big NO thanks! :eek:

In a public sauna I am ok with it because I choose this...different when on a Camino.
Yes, Sabine, but you are from Belgium which is very close to Germany, lol. I have never heard of same sex communal showers in the USA in our gyms/saunas. I fear some of those "whatsits" would be standing on end. :confused:

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Yes, Sabine, but you are from Belgium which is very close to Germany, lol. I have never heard of same sex communal showers in the USA in our gyms/saunas. I fear some of those "whatsits" would be standing on end. :confused:

True I must not forget the cultural differences.
Imagine that in Finland workmates go to sauna together...now that is a step too far for me.

EDIT...but now back on track....to the OP!

My goodness, look what you started! For me an old cotton tee on top, clean undies on bottom. Not all albergues provide a top sheet, so a silk sleeping bag liner is both comfortable and preserves modesty if you're concerned. In the Ireland of my youth, the contortions on a blustery beach of those trying to dress/undress under a towel provided loads of free entertainment -mustn't have known about sleeping bags! I didn't know the sport had reached the Camino.

Pretty straightforward answer...wear what you want. I saw it all this past spring and was neither offended by what I saw people wearing nor do I think I offended in my Exofficio underwear and t-shirt. Clean does matter though!

We just wore what ever was clean in our bag. I think next time I do the Camino I will bring a small pair of pyjama shorts and just wear whatever top is clean. Try not to worry too much, at the end of the day everyone is too knackered to care what anyone else is wearing! :)

Buen Camino!

We just wore what ever was clean in our bag. I think next time I do the Camino I will bring a small pair of pyjama shorts and just wear whatever top is clean. Try not to worry too much, at the end of the day everyone is too knackered to care what anyone else is wearing! :)

Buen Camino!
"Knackered" is a new word for me, but I surely know what it means, especially on the Camino.;) Anyone want to chime in with other notable words describing being inebriated? I have heard soused, sauced, drunk, looped, high, schnockered, and three sheets to the wind (learned from a EU reality show:)).

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
"Knackered" is a new word for me, but I surely know what it means, especially on the Camino.;) Anyone want to chime in with other notable words describing being inebriated? I have heard soused, sauced, drunk, looped, high, schnockered, and three sheets to the wind (learned from a EU reality show:)).

No, no, it means 'exhausted' ! :rolleyes::D

€83,-
Two countries separated by a common language! ;):D
One for your list: pissed (Although I think it means something else on your side of the pond :confused:)
Never heard pissed used for being inebriated before. We have two meanings; 1) slang word for urination, 2) slang word meaning someone is mad, annoyed, angry, upset or "ticked off". I try to refrain from using it myself though. Hey, I think this thread is really about nightwear, right? I forgot.:)

"Knackered" - worn-out, weary. From the Knacker / Knacker's Yard where elderly horses, unfit for further work were slaughtered and put to further use as dog food, fertiliser and wood-glue.

And on the subject of night-wear - clean knickers and a happy smile....

Oh, and an edit for the etymologists amongst us - Brahms & Liszt - pissed (in the inebriated sense).

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Oh and to keep on the subject of night wear....
First camino, knickers and old cotton T-shirt.
After that: running shorts and camisole. Easier if you're sharing a room with another pilgrim.
And they serve dual purpose if needed.

Just to make you laugh: first night in StJeanPdePort albergue.... I was (like most newbies I think) quite nervous : have I brought the right gear (in my case, VERY little!).... And the one friend I had made on the way actually stepped out of the shower into the room wearing....a full length dressing gown! :eek: You can just imagine how I felt that night :D

Oh and to keep on the subject of night wear....
First camino, knickers and old cotton T-shirt.
After that: running shorts and camisole. Easier if you're sharing a room with another pilgrim.
And they serve dual purpose if needed.

Just to make you laugh: first night in StJeanPdePort albergue.... I was (like most newbies I think) quite nervous : have I brought the right gear (in my case, VERY little!).... And the one friend I had made on the way actually stepped out of the shower into the room wearing....a full length dressing gown! :eek: You can just imagine how I felt that night :D

I take it he/she was having their gear transported forward?

No! She didn't. She stopped before Santiago though.

Last edited:
Re nightwear some Italian pilgrims really do cut quite the bella figura.

2004 at Roncesvalles after attending evening mass and participating in the traditional pilgrims’ blessing I went to eat. Other diners at my table were 8 extremely well dressed and coiffed Italian men and one young fellow from Brazil. We shared the pilgrims’ menu and talked in French about our plans.
All of us stayed in the then one room 80 bunk albergue. Recently installed in a buttressed Gothic barn without windows, it boasted a new ventilation system and superb tiled hot-water showers and toilets in the newly excavated basement – a great example of architectural adaptive reuse!

To my surprise the Italians who were bedded near me all went to shower wearing thick terry robes. It was hard to imagine these carried in any knapsack since they would be bulky and heavy. Next morning we all were awakened at 6:30 to pack in the flickering light of 80 flashlights. Outside I discovered the Italians’ secret. At a luggage van parked nearby they stowed their night packs and picked up others for the day!

Interesting... I only picture the Italian men in thongs heading to the showers. Must have been the fact that it was winter...brrr.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Oops! Thanks for clarifying! You can tell I'm from the other side of the pond as I had no clue!...But I'll add "wasted" to my list anyway. I forgot that one.:p

Hmm this is my area of expertise as the beautiful Spanish red wine featured quite sizeably in my Camino!
:)o_O;)
Sloshed, trolleyed, hammered, rat-arsed, plastered and smashed

Hmm this is my area of expertise as the beautiful Spanish red wine featured quite sizeably in my Camino!
:)o_O;)
Sloshed, trolleyed, hammered, rat-arsed, plastered and smashed
Yes, the Spanish red wine definately came in sizable amounts with our pilgrim/del dia meals. Who can blame some of us for over indulging?... Not our fault!:D
Thanks for enlightening me on more adjectives for imbibing!
P.S. I notice on your avatar that I have the exact Osprey backpack as you! A perfect size at 36L.

Interesting thread, but truthfully (for bad or for good) at the end of a pilgrim day I don't notice anyone else around, what they're wearing (or not wearing). Sometimes it's the vino tinto, sometimes it's just my deafness..... I guess this means I ought to consider what I have on in my bag.... or my multiple trips to the WC.... I'm always aware enough to have something on --- and I never owned a speedo...:cool:

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It would have to be in a neon colour for you though wouldn't it?

This is one more benefit of hiking in a light weight kilt. After my shower, I put on clean underwear and the next day's t-shirt. That is what I sleep in. If I need to get up at night..I always need to get up at night...I simply wrap the kilt around me and venture off to the washroom. In the morning, I re-wrap the kilt and I am good to go.

On my hikes in the states I always carry a silk liner for my bag. That is incredibly useful for a curtain or covering over shoulders or waist for changing clothes completely in addition to the original use. On a cool evening it comes in handy as a lightweight shawl. Multi-use indeed. I will be carrying it as well this year on the Camino.

€60,-
Nightwear !

I am with you. Albergues are like being in a big family. Men walk around in underwear or are more covered. Woman do the same. Who cares?? I bring a minimum of clothing so I sleep in my hiking tank top or my wool tank top and some boy shorts underwear. I usually wear my one pair of town shorts over them until I go to bed. I have more important things to do than wash clothes so I only wash socks and underpants daily (most days anyway)
But I don't sweat very much. On the other hand by the end of the day my husband looks like his tee-shirt is tie dyed. He rinses it off in the shower usually. He sleeps in underwear. I think the original TRUE. pilgrims didn't change clothes or wash them. So anything is an improvement over that

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Nope ….my boys like to be free:) but i do carry and wear a sarong when making a trip to the WC and try to be very respectful. The sarong can be used for a blind/shade (when sleeping on the bottom bunk) spare towel, make shift buff, scarf on cold nights etc etc.

I walked September to end of October, 2017. I slept in shorts and t-shirt that I would walk in. I did see many men and women sleep, or at least get up in underwear and no one cares. After a few days of walking no one cares what you are or are not wearing. Wear what you are comfortable in.

€83,-
I walked the CF in September and October 2016, a warm and dry autumn, and found the temperature inside albergues varied greatly, for various reasons, outside temp., size of room, number of sleepers, and most importantly, whether fellow pilgrims shut all the windows or believed in fresh air! Many times in stuffy albergues I did not use my light weight sleeping bag and wished I had even lighter "PJs" than my thin cotton shorts and T-shirt. So, next time, I'll be flexible and rely on the appropriate combination of the next day's underwear.

Nightwear !

Every night including Roncesvalles my night clothes consisted of my very comfy underwear.

Nope ….my boys like to be free:) but i do carry and wear a sarong when making a trip to the WC and try to be very respectful. The sarong can be used for a blind/shade (when sleeping on the bottom bunk) spare towel, make shift buff, scarf on cold nights etc etc.
Well, my girls like to be free, too:), but on the Camino it aint happen'in...sarong or no sarong!:p

Most read last week in this forum

70+ year old, 5 ft. tall, 110 lb. female hiking the full Northern Route (del Norte). My goal is to carry no more than 12 pounds/5.44 kg. Ideally, I'd like to carry less. I'm planning to use a...
Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). I’m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
I usually wear Motion Control, but thought I might try something new this year. What are YOUR favorites, and why?
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
I walked the Camino Portuguese in September 2023 and loved the experience. I'm looking forward to my next Camino sometime in 2025. Although I didn't need a blanket on the Portuguese, I'm...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back