• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Nine sleeps and training almost complete!

pilgrim b

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Caminos Frances 2013-Ingles 2014-Frances 2015
St Cuthbert's Way 2017-Via Francigena 2018 & 2019
Well as time approaches medical scares overcome and a finally a seventeen mile run out achieved, peregrina b decided diet was also an essential part of our training too. So today she made a Tortilla for lunch with Vino Tinto, see the picture. May we wish you all the blessings that I have received in being able, to once again walk the Camino and there are many of you who will be in our thoughts as we make our journey with gratitude. bDSC04621.JPG

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
thus fortified - and spirited - may you encounter camino blessings each step on the way! safe travels and a thoroughly wonderful time.
enJOY!
very best wishes - buen camino -

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
amorfati 1, viranani, wayfarer,and Anniesantiago for you messages of kindness and well wishes from us both thank you.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
So excited for you and wish I was going again! The Camino always provides new beautiful moments around each corner or over each hill..

I recently reunited with some of my Camino brothers and sisters in the UK, and we celebrated by lunching at the Camino restaurant in the Financial District in London. What a great treat!

May your travels be safe and wonderful.
Buen Camino!

Michelle
http://caminoconcierge.com

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Well as time approaches medical scares overcome and a finally a seventeen mile run out achieved, peregrina b decided diet was also an essential part of our training too. So today she made a Tortilla for lunch with Vino Tinto, see the picture. May we wish you all the blessings that I have received in being able, to once again walk the Camino and there are many of you who will be in our thoughts as we make our journey with gratitude. bView attachment 18586
Wish you a great journey, Buen Camino, Peter.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thank you Michelle, Peter, and Al you are all very kind. I shall watch out for you Al, and pray your foot/heel problems don't cause you any more trouble, Buen camino and stay fit and well.
I had a laugh today peregrina b had to go to see her doctor, for her March annual checkup she said to her "oh may I have some Camino smarties please just in case we need them yours are much stronger than those we can buy?" She got a full box of ibuprofen the doc knew exactly what she meant!:)

So you go for a bit of a stroll.
Then it's tortilla for lunch with a nice salad.
Nice glass of vino tinto provided alongside.
After that I spose it was a bit of a kip on the couch.
I'd lay odds of 10 to 1 you never even did the dishes.
You got it made cobber.
Sounds to me like you are taking your own butler on this Camino.
You've gone soft on us.
You need to harden up a bit cobber.
Well of course I hope you have a buen camino but I'd feel happier for you if you showed a little more 'get up and go'.
Or is it that I'm jealous?
Could be.
Tell that Peregrina b that if she ever needs a proper bloke type pilgrim to go on Camino with........I'm available
I could do with a bit of that luxury.

Regds
Gerard

So you go for a bit of a stroll.
Then it's tortilla for lunch with a nice salad.
Regds
Gerard
Brilliant, you never disappoint us Gerard!
I shall be taking my next little stroll in Spain slowly. "Then it's tortilla for lunch with a nice salad,nice glass of vino tinto provided alongside. After that a stroll slowly onwards mate, to see if can pick any of those buff things you go on about. Or open any unlocked doors for any half cut cobbers who are trying to get in.;) Thanks for those kind wishes and the humour you always bring to my day Gerard.:)

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back