• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD No International Travel for Australians this Year ? (2021)

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 15,16,18
VdlP 23, Invierno 23, Fisterra 23
"when can we start to travel again" is a popular topic here I know.

I don't think anyone in Australia is realistically expecting to walk a Camino in 2021.
Quite apart from Spain not allowing anyone in yet, we have the difficulty of leaving Australia.

It's a moving target of course.........

An update today:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

I don't think anyone in Australia is realistically expecting to walk a Camino in 2021.
Quite apart from Spain not allowing anyone in yet, we have the difficulty of leaving Australia.

An update today:

sad but it is a letdown for most of that try to do the Camino each year.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

An update today:

😭🌍 ❌
I'm actually daring to head to Melbourne in a few months..woo hoo! Bass Strait doesn't really count as overseas 🤭 ...but it's a start at least... 🤷‍♀️
That article could be out of date now (it's from 18th Jan). I did hear October being considered for limited travel destinations..Singapore being one example.
👣 🌏

Well, so much for any plans I might have had.
Take a deep breath folks and relax, we are all going to have to sit on our eggs for a little bit longer.
It'll happen, but not when we want it to.
Keep exploring your home turf and learn to enjoy.
No point in banging our collective fist on the table.

😭🌍 ❌
I'm actually daring to head to Melbourne in a few months..woo hoo! Bass Strait doesn't really count as overseas 🤭 ...but it's a start at least... 🤷‍♀️
That article could be out of date now (it's from 18th Jan). I did hear October being considered for limited travel destinations..Singapore being one example.
👣 🌏

Ah, sorry it was shown as recently published.
It was the announcement today that made me look.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.

An update today:

Life sheds light as years go by... I pick out the word Australia. I once watched a video on John Denver's tour. As he was a favourite of mine, I have never forgotten some of his songs.
This one is for all of you in Australia. Even if you don't like it.
In fact, my plan when going to teacher training college in Scotland was to get the £10 Assisted Passage boat over there after qualifying! I never made it. Ireland was the first flight destination. I have mooched around various parts of the globe since then. If it is for you, it will not go by you, to return to the Camino in Spain. Just hold on.

An update today:

Here in the USA,...we are now being told that we will have sufficient vaccines for the entire country by May. I would be comfortable with someone coming to the USA who has been vaccinated, when we have been vaccinated....July...likely. or, when there is evidence, that vaccines also prevent transmission. There still is a chance by Fall we may be able to travel...Hope Springs Eternal...

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Here in the USA,...we are now being told that we will have sufficient vaccines for the entire country by May. I would be comfortable with someone coming to the USA when we have been vaccinated....July...likely. or, when there is evidence, that vaccines also prevent transmission. There still is a chance by Fall we may be able to travel...Hope Springs Eternal...
Only in very Camino-specific protective clothing

1614785501026.png

There still is a chance by Fall we may be able to travel...Hope Springs Eternal...
Those vaccinated may be able to travel. 👍👍

But who will have you?

I looked recently at the official US information to travellers. In general it says Spain open only to Spanish/EU nationals. (Yes, there will exceptions you might squeeze into)

But next week, month, year that advice may have changed.

Through the clearer air in this part of the world I think @Robo is on the money

Kia kaha (be strong, take care)

Impossible to know, of course, but if I were a betting person, I would put my money on the likelihood that Spain is going to move mountains to get tourists back as quickly as possible, and the 12% of its GDP that they/we represent.

Just google spain vaccine passport — sure, it’s a continually moving target, and we won’t know till we know, but IMO keeping hope alive for a 2021 camino is not a wasted use of @Marbe2’s hope quotient. But I am speaking about US travel, not Australian, so sorry for de-railing.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
Impossible to know, of course, but if I were a betting person, I would put my money on the likelihood that Spain is going to move mountains to get tourists back as quickly as possible, and the 12% of its GDP that they/we represent.

Just google spain vaccine passport — sure, it’s a continually moving target, and we won’t know till we know, but IMO keeping hope alive for a 2021 camino is not a wasted use of @Marbe2’s hope quotient.
If I were to bet, I bet that by August/September Spain will open up at least to EU travel.. moist likely other countries and well. Depends how things go with the vaccination passports I guess.

Australia is still one of the only countries that will not let its citizens actually leave the country without a permit. The required exit permit is very difficult to obtain and walking an overseas Camino does not qualify as a good reason.

Just announced this week that the overseas travel ban on Australian citizens and permanent residence leaving the country will remain in force until June 21 at least.

Here in the USA,...we are now being told that we will have sufficient vaccines for the entire country by May. I would be comfortable with someone coming to the USA who has been vaccinated, when we have been vaccinated....July...likely. or, when there is evidence, that vaccines also prevent transmission. There still is a chance by Fall we may be able to travel...Hope Springs Eternal...

But would we feel safe coming there? ;)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I think so. Positive tests are falling drastically, and vaccinations are increasing. Our state has vaccinated almost 1/3 of our population with at least the first dose. We both get our second next week. The infrastructure set up here has the ability to vaccinate 3X the number of vaccines we are receiving. We are just waiting for production to catch up. We both have had to travel to several states in the last few months and have never felt less safe than being at home. Here is hoping it gets even better going forward!!

I salute Australia’s efforts and results in keeping its people safe!

Right now, Robo, I would not say it is safe to come to the USA. However, if the vaccination process now goes as projected, then by July, we should have enough vaccinated to allow travel in and out of other vaccinated folks. That is barring any unforeseen developments with variants or other unknown variables.
I think the vaccination travel passport is a great idea and am wondering if USA will buy into it as the travel industry has been devastated here as well.

Life sheds light as years go by... I pick out the word Australia. I once watched a video on John Denver's tour. As he was a favourite of mine, I have never forgotten some of his songs.
This one is for all of you in Australia. Even if you don't like it.
In fact, my plan when going to teacher training college in Scotland was to get the £10 Assisted Passage boat over there after qualifying! I never made it. Ireland was the first flight destination. I have mooched around various parts of the globe since then. If it is for you, it will not go by you, to return to the Camino in Spain. Just hold on.
I remember him singing at the old Entertainment Centre (in Sydney) - it was Australia Day 1988.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Good thing that at least there are two "Camino Trails" in Australia: Aussie Camino in VIC (for Saint Mary McKillop) and Camino Salvado in WA (for Don Salvado).

I have moved my plans to doing at least one of them while I wait for borders to reopen and us Australians being able to go overseas again.

I've got my list of places that I want to see here at home, and the list is long enough to see me through 2021 and even 2022, if necessary. A visit to Spain to do the Camino any time from now will be a bonus. I'm happy to wait. I think the uncertainty, the adjustments, and the adaptations to a new order will take some time and last for quite some time. Best to be patient...do something else, learn something new, and check out your local scene is my best advice. We're in for a long ride...

Time to learn or revise your Spanish.

Patience is a requirement of a long camino, so use the time to practice both the language and the virtue.

Personally, its the worry of advancing years that eats away at my patience. It's hard but let's just keep each other and those who live along the caminos as safe as possible. Super spreaders are still the biggest problem we have in this crisis. Who knows I could be one....... So could you. And that is not conjecture.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I expect to be vaccinated well before this year's end. So I can reasonably expect to be safe. For me.

Even so, there is still one big question I haven't yet found the answer to, and it is this:
Even with a vaccine that is effective for me, can I still be a carrier at any time? With the potential to spread to others, even though it may be a small window, especially those who have not been vaccinated?

If the answer is yes and yes, then travel to "foreign climes" must surely be problematic.

In other words, it is the team of 7 billions that we are playing for and not just our own silly (as some might see it) walk in Spain or wherever.

Kia kaha koutou katoa (you all take care and be strong)

If I were to bet, I bet that by August/September Spain will open up at least to EU travel.. moist likely other countries and well. Depends how things go with the vaccination passports I guess.
Cyprus just announced it will permit UK passport holders (not sure about others) who have had the full two doses of a EU recognised vaccine at least seven days before arrival to travel there without testing or quarantine with effect from May 1st. That’s one very tourist-dependant economy making a decision.

Even so, there is still one big question I haven't yet found the answer to, and it is this:
Even with a vaccine that is effective for me, can I still be a carrier at any time? With the potential to spread to others, even though it may be a small window, especially those who have not been vaccinated?
That is something that is still unknown. I have read a few things saying that the probability of a vaccinated person having an asymptomatic infection and infecting others is very low, but it will be a while before all the data are in.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I just saw on our local News that the EU has blocked our supply of Vaccines (from Europe).
Reason being they are needed in Europe more!

I would tend to agree of course. We haven't had a Covid related death in months I think.

I'm sure a few Brits are now realising why they decided to leave the EU ;)

Seems our local production will be able to cope soon though.

Hi Robo, we are also not allowed to leave South Africa, so we are making the most of exploring our "World in One Country" this year, and there are so many fabulous hiking trails to explore - The Otter Trail, The Oystercatcher Trail, The Giants Cup Trail, The Cape Winelands Walk . . . .

I just saw on our local News that the EU has blocked our supply of Vaccines (from Europe).

I would tend to agree of course. We haven't had a Covid related death in months I think.

It is actually Italy that is holding up the shipment of the AstraZeneca vaccine. This is because the company is not delivering the promised amounts of vaccines delaying all of our (EU) national vaccination schedules. It is so far the third adjustment in Q1 and Q2.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Cyprus just announced it will permit UK passport holders (not sure about others) who have had the full two doses of a EU recognised vaccine at least seven days before arrival to travel there without testing or quarantine with effect from May 1st. That’s one very tourist-dependant economy making a decision.
As far as I know they have not yet clarified how a UK passport holder would prove that they have had the two vaccine jabs and when. It all keeps coming back to what form this certification will take and the UK government seem very reluctant to issue any 'vaccine passports' so far. We will see.

An update today:

Does this mean I may be able to get a Flat in Earls court at Last?

Australia is still one of the only countries that will not let its citizens actually leave the country without a permit. The required exit permit is very difficult to obtain and walking an overseas Camino does not qualify as a good reason.

Just announced this week that the overseas travel ban on Australian citizens and permanent residence leaving the country will remain in force until June 21 at least.
Qantas airline this week announced the likelihood of overseas travel by October 31st this year, but yes we will need a vaccination passport (yet to be figured into an App). I am now aiming for May 2022. Let's hope but in the mean time yep embracing camping in Australia with shorter daily walks.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

An update today:

It's not so much the leaving of Australia but being able to get a flight back in and the extra cost of quarantine

Yep governments have got us right where they want us!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Oops - forgot the link!
Thanks @kirkie - I'd never heard this before. Must be many years old and some of the language is of its time, but there's some lines which resonate today ...

And if we stand divided, divided we will fall
But if we stand together we shall conquer all

Like you, I've always liked John Denver, even though that's probably a bit "daggy" as we might say in Oz :).

The reason is they say we can't deliver to the EU in time but they want to ship them to the other side off the world.
That's the reason and nothing else.
Just saying.

The reason is they say we can't deliver to the EU in time but they want to ship them to the other side off the world.
That's the reason and nothing else.
Just saying.

Same thing.
Don't have any issue with it though.
Europe needs them more.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Without trying to drag this off topic or into the realm of politics, the reason the deliveries were blocked was because the company said it couldn't supply the amount of vaccines contracted for with the EU but at the same time were happy to ship to other countries.
I'm sure if the company was based in OZ and tried the same thing with your government, the shipments would be blocked as well.

Yes, that is correct as I read it today, March 7. I have spent a lot of time today researching any way I might be able to leave Oz and fly to France (a dear friend has passed away in Toulon) regardless of quarantine requirements here or there. Believe me, if I could find a way, I would be on a plane ASAP. But, no, not only is it prohibited to leave Australia, the Republic of France will not let me in, at least for the foreseeable future, regardless of vaccine status. French government COVID sites showed over 32,000 new COVID cases reported in the 24 hours leading up to March 6th. And, there is still a curfew from 6 pm everywhere in metropolitan France. And, I am still waiting for my first jab, let alone the second one. I was going to see my friends in Toulon in September 2020, before starting on the Le Puy Chemin, but COVID took that chance away and now it's too late to see Sylvie in this lifetime. Pilgrims, we have to be kind to each other and just live through this time.......

It is actually Italy that is holding up the shipment of the AstraZeneca vaccine. This is because the company is not delivering the promised amounts of vaccines delaying all of our (EU) national vaccination schedules. It is so far the third adjustment in Q1 and Q2.
Hi LTfit and wayfarer,

Whilst I won't go into the schedule of the vaccine rollout in the EU..or indeed the politics...and boy would I just to go into the politics here but I like being a forum member and don't want to get bumped off!!!!

In the Irish press recently 2 Irish politicians(Billy Kelleher and Eoghan Murphy) have suggested that Ireland asks France and Germany to share their unused....yes UNUSED vaccines sitting in their fridges ..apparently 1 million in Germany and 1.5 million in France ...again it would not be right to discuss the reasons for this here!

Bureaucracy, red tape and piddling around is well known in some countries
In France for example when the vaccination programme began, only doctors armed with piles of paperwork were eligible to give the jab...why?
Here in the uk, the army, the Red Cross and "Uncle Tom Cobly and all" and indeed anyone proficient in the administration of vaccines was drafted in.

So..........if there are UNUSED vaccines going "a begging" in someone's fridge......please give them to Ireland!!
I am desperate to go and see my sister there and indeed my daughter and grandsons in Italy

€83,-
Thanks @kirkie - I'd never heard this before. Must be many years old and some of the language is of its time, but there's some lines which resonate today ...

And if we stand divided, divided we will fall
But if we stand together we shall conquer all

Like you, I've always liked John Denver, even though that's probably a bit "daggy" as we might say in Oz :).
If I am guessing correctly you are 5 years younger than I am, so you have an excuse for not having heard Denver! Whatever saggy means, what we like, we like. Isn't the world a beautiful, wonderful place? I say that from a time of preparing to address/share a zoom with at least 57 teenagers in Warsaw, in a non religious retreat hour, and the first thing I am going to share is a super recording of Wonderful World...it draws together a few groups of children in Uganda, France and USA, and a couple of musicians from various parts. Here is a link. I think it contains seeds of hope for a future I will not live to see... sad, sad.
Maybe! Maybe not! hope springs eternal... 😁

If I am guessing correctly you are 5 years younger than I am, so you have an excuse for not having heard Denver! Whatever saggy means, what we like, we like. Isn't the world a beautiful, wonderful place? I say that from a time of preparing to address/share a zoom with at least 57 teenagers in Warsaw, in a non religious retreat hour, and the first thing I am going to share is a super recording of Wonderful World...it draws together a few groups of children in Uganda, France and USA, and a couple of musicians from various parts. Here is a link. I think it contains seeds of hope for a future I will not live to see... sad, sad.
Maybe! Maybe not! hope springs eternal... 😁
Nice, I wonder why the Ugandan children aren't singing in their native language?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi LTfit and wayfarer,

Whilst I won't go into the schedule of the vaccine rollout in the EU..or indeed the politics...and boy would I just to go into the politics here but I like being a forum member and don't want to get bumped off!!!!

In the Irish press recently 2 Irish politicians(Billy Kelleher and Eoghan Murphy) have suggested that Ireland asks France and Germany to share their unused....yes UNUSED vaccines sitting in their fridges ..apparently 1 million in Germany and 1.5 million in France ...again it would not be right to discuss the reasons for this here!

Bureaucracy, red tape and piddling around is well known in some countries
In France for example when the vaccination programme began, only doctors armed with piles of paperwork were eligible to give the jab...why?
Here in the uk, the army, the Red Cross and "Uncle Tom Cobly and all" and indeed anyone proficient in the administration of vaccines was drafted in.

So..........if there are UNUSED vaccines going "a begging" in someone's fridge......please give them to Ireland!!
I am desperate to go and see my sister there and indeed my daughter and grandsons in Italy
According to what I have read, there are unused AstraZeneca vaccines in France and Germany because some eligible for the vaccine do not trust it (first studies showed 60% efficacy rate vs. 90-94% for Pfizer or Moderna. Initial testing was done on a limited amount of 55+ year olds. Spain for example has decided not to use the AstraZeneca in the population in this age group, thus delaying vaccination of the elderly. A Camino friend of mine in Catalunya who turns 73 next week is thus still waiting to be vaccinated. The Netherlands decided from the outset to use it on those under 65 (against the suggestion of the EMA) and so we are experiencing a strange situation where some people under 65 are being vaccinated before those of 70+ because they are awaiting the Pfizer vaccine. It's a mess here and the vaccination strategy seems to change by the week. I think that we are also one of the few countries that are placing those with obesity high up on the vaccination list as according to research 90% of those in IC are obese men. This strategy would be a problem in a country such as the U.S. and U.K. where obesity is prevalent in more than 50% of the population.

Nice, I wonder why the Ugandan children aren't singing in their native language?
There are multiple native languages in Uganda. The common language for civil service use and education is English.

I suppose there could be a few responses to your question, and that is no bad thing. I am really being honest here: questions lead to enlightenment, much more than answers. Jimbob knows more than I do. I know some Ugandan women, and some of them can speak at least 9 native languages. They all learned the language of their 'dominator'.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
According to what I have read, there are unused AstraZeneca vaccines in France and Germany because some eligible for the vaccine do not trust it (first studies showed 60% efficacy rate vs. 90-94% for Pfizer or Moderna. Initial testing was done on a limited amount of 55+ year olds. Spain for example has decided not to use the AstraZeneca in the population in this age group, thus delaying vaccination of the elderly. A Camino friend of mine in Catalunya who turns 73 next week is thus still waiting to be vaccinated. The Netherlands decided from the outset to use it on those under 65 (against the suggestion of the EMA) and so we are experiencing a strange situation where some people under 65 are being vaccinated before those of 70+ because they are awaiting the Pfizer vaccine. It's a mess here and the vaccination strategy seems to change by the week. I think that we are also one of the few countries that are placing those with obesity high up on the vaccination list as according to research 90% of those in IC are obese men. This strategy would be a problem in a country such as the U.S. and U.K. where obesity is prevalent in more than 50% of the population.
Thanks LTfit
Yes I do know the reasons why what's happened has happened but did not want to go into it on this thread!!
It seems that the countries that you mention have actually changed their minds re the ages involved in the administration of the vaccine.

This is due to the results of a study carried out in Scotland which showed that one dose of either the Pfizer or the Oxford vaccine gave 80% protection to the over 70s and 80s from getting seriously ill
Also the deaths here seem to be reducing since the programme started
So a win win situation thank heavens
This was discussed in the thread ..."I've got my Covid-19 shot"
I could not put the link to the article / paper on but did a screenshot of what was said....post 95

So upwards and onwards and we can get back to going somewhere.....anywhere!

An update today:

Same.. Im in NZ and have now planned on doing the CF next year... then I think.... gosh I wonder how far out to book those first couple of nights in SJ and Orisson as we are all in the same boat so 2022 could be really busy..... Do we chance it or just wing it and book? Hopefully we will all have had our vaccines by mid next year and be good to go

Same.. Im in NZ and have now planned on doing the CF next year... then I think.... gosh I wonder how far out to book those first couple of nights in SJ and Orisson as we are all in the same boat so 2022 could be really busy..... Do we chance it or just wing it and book? Hopefully we will all have had our vaccines by mid next year and be good to go

It's impossible to know really isn't it?

I think all we can do is keep an eye on developments, and as things appear to be opening up, then maybe start booking?

I think for many of us, the major challenge will be International travel.
Firstly being allowed to, by the various countries we have to leave and pass through.
And secondly flight availability and cost.

But I'm sure at some stage, we'll be back out there.

In the words of the late / great Vera Lynn.

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away

:) :)

We dream, prepare, practice and patiently wait for our next Camino. This year for us is the dreaded HSC (those Aussies with late teens know exactly how heavy this year is) so staying home and stable is a must. We have attended Spanish language classes, walked the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail and joined a bushwalking group. We reminisce by eating favourite Camino meals, and keep in regular contact with Camino buddies that live in Spain and around the globe.
Hang in there everyone, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we’ll all appreciate our next journey all the more.

Thanks LTfit
Yes I do know the reasons why what's happened has happened but did not want to go into it on this thread!!
It seems that the countries that you mention have actually changed their minds re the ages involved in the administration of the vaccine.

This is due to the results of a study carried out in Scotland which showed that one dose of either the Pfizer or the Oxford vaccine gave 80% protection to the over 70s and 80s from getting seriously ill
Also the deaths here seem to be reducing since the programme started
So a win win situation thank heavens
This was discussed in the thread ..."I've got my Covid-19 shot"
I could not put the link to the article / paper on but did a screenshot of what was said....post 95

So upwards and onwards and we can get back to going somewhere.....anywhere!
Yes, thanks, I read that a few European countries will adjust upwards the criteria for receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine although as of two days ago (per my 73 friend in Barcelona), Spain is not one of them. Who's know what will be decided tomorrow!

If I am guessing correctly you are 5 years younger than I am, so you have an excuse for not having heard Denver!
Hi @kirkie - yes, the profile name rather gives that away :). But no matter, there comes a time when age differences don't really matter that much, however yes, I know John Denver well (well, his music, obviously), just that I'd never heard/seen that song before.

And thanks for posting the Wonderful World; it was lovely.

Last edited:

€83,-
Good thing that at least there are two "Camino Trails" in Australia: Aussie Camino in VIC (for Saint Mary McKillop) and Camino Salvado in WA (for Don Salvado).

I have moved my plans to doing at least one of them while I wait for borders to reopen and us Australians being able to go overseas again.
Being based in Adelaide, Just curious whether you managed one of these.....and if it was the Mary Mckillop?

Being based in Adelaide, Just curious whether you managed one of these.....and if it was the Mary Mckillop?
I started from Portland with a group, but unfortunately busted my knee on day 3 and returned home. I could have followed the group with the support bus, but it wouldn´t feel like a pilgrimage to me.
I was also not enjoying much the "walk as a group" decision, as we were 20 people and I was clearly one of the slowest ones (which probably contributed to the knee problem). So I will have to return to see Mary Mckillop some other time, probably just with my partner this time.

All that said, days 1 and 2 out of Portland was quite something, really beautiful places.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I started from Portland with a group, but unfortunately busted my knee on day 3 and returned home. I could have followed the group with the support bus, but it wouldn´t feel like a pilgrimage to me.
I was also not enjoying much the "walk as a group" decision, as we were 20 people and I was clearly one of the slowest ones (which probably contributed to the knee problem). So I will have to return to see Mary Mckillop some other time, probably just with my partner this time.

All that said, days 1 and 2 out of Portland was quite something, really beautiful places.
Hey all I am finding this thread misleading, every time I see the subject matter, I think there is an issue with Australian's accessing international travel and / or the Camino. Being Australian and flying out in three weeks...well you know...This thread is from mid 2021, and not related to the Camino. Maybe someone could start something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back