Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino No pilgrims here!

crackmrmac

Veteran Member
Hola from Meson Lucus in festive Chantada on peaceful Camino de Invierno. Nothing booked in advance but as usual all is well with the world. Just tucking into pimentos, someone has to do it! Do as other experienced posters say......turn left as you enter Ponferrada. Buen Camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Oh, crackmrmac,

I was thinking that by now there would be a few more pilgrims on the Invierno. I would love to go back, but I think I've walked my life quota of solitary caminos. Haven't you seen anyone??? Hope you stay in a better place than I did in Chantada. That was by far the very worst pension I've ever stayed in. Enjoy the last few days, and I hope you'll report back when you return. I'd love to see your stages and hear about where you stayed, etc etc.

But for now, just ENJOY! Buen camino, Laurie

Laurie, no matter how bad my joint is, this tired but happy pilgrim is not going to depart with mochilla at this hour of the night. It may not be a quiet night as there are numerous huge rigs erected. I'll pm when I'm back on planet earth. Luego.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back