A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

No Weekly Email Yesterday

Holly Mitchem

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2016
Hello all, especially Ivar,
Each Saturday morning I look forward to a weekly email update concerning trending topics for the pasat week. Some weeks I do not visit the forum but I always read the Saturday email and click on many of the topics to read. For some reason I did not recieve this email yesterday. I see the link to sign up for a daily email with new topic but I really enjoyed the Saturday email. Perhaps someone can tell me if this has been discontinued or perhaps it was just a glitch in the interwebs! Thanks.

Advertisment

dougfitz

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Mar 2010, May/Jun 2016, Sep 2011, 2012, Apr 2014, St Olav's Way 2018
I had a weekly on 5 Aug.

Holly Mitchem

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2016
Thanks Doug, hmmm....just one of those technical mysteries, I guess. I will look for it again on Saturday.

dougfitz

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Mar 2010, May/Jun 2016, Sep 2011, 2012, Apr 2014, St Olav's Way 2018
Have you looked in places like your junk mail or spam folders as well?

Advertisment

C clearly

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016). Seville-Astorga (Mar 2017). Mozarabe (Apr-May 2018)
On this thread, Ivar addressed this same question, saying "The weekly e-mail that goes out on Saturday, goes out to those that have logged in to the forum the last 30 days. So, just log in (as you did when you posed this message) and you should be getting it again."

Saint Mike II

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean 2017.
Each Saturday morning I look forward to a weekly email update concerning trending topics for the pasat week. Some weeks I do not visit the forum but I always read the Saturday email and click on many of the topics to read. For some reason I did not recieve this email yesterday. I see the link to sign up for a daily email with new topic but I really enjoyed the Saturday email. Perhaps someone can tell me if this has been discontinued or perhaps it was just a glitch in the interwebs! Thanks.
I received mine - early on Sunday morning (my time - east coast of Australia). Cheers

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Donating Member
Hi there,

I had a look in the "back end" here on my end and I can see that it was "delivered" to your e-mail address on Saturday. I just resent it now as well. This means that it is most likely in your spam folder.

Holly Mitchem

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2016
Thanks Ivar,
I got the second one, and also received Saturday morning's email. I really love to start my weekend with a cup of coffee reading about all the pilgrim topics!
Cheers!

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
ivar Announcements 2
Africa Announcements 7
ivar Announcements 4
ivar Announcements 3
D Announcements 3

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June