A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Norte coastal reroute at Pasaia

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Apr-may 2017 Portugues (2018) Norte (2018)
Hi all, yesterday at pasaia when you get off the ferry and head to the coastal route the path is blocked / gated and crews pouring concrete it will be closed for a while as they work. If you take the road heading uphill , White in screen capture it connects to path at top gate of closed section. Hope that makes sense!

Attachments

Camino(s) past & future
Norte (2018)
Me, too! You weren't the Peregrino offering Sangre de Cristo on the Purgatorio were you?

Hahahaha!! No, it wasn’t me! I did the Purgatorio yesterday and slept in Pasaia. I’m not fit enough :-D Taking it slow, although tomorrow is going to be tough again... hope my legs will manage!!
Buen Camino!
Stella

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Norte/Primitivo 2018
I totally understand! I dragged my aching body to San Sebastian and I'm considering either a bus to Igueldo or at least the tram.
Maybe I'll see you out there. I'm the achingly slow Peregrina with the black bandana.
Buen Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
Norte (2018)
I totally understand! I dragged my aching body to San Sebastian and I'm considering either a bus to Igueldo or at least the tram.
Maybe I'll see you out there. I'm the achingly slow Peregrina with the black bandana.
Buen Camino!
Oh my! I was so glad I slept in Pasaia!! There was no way I would have made it to San Sebastián yesterday!!
My legs hurt today, I did some sightseeing in San Sebastián to make it worse for the legs... so, yeah, maybe we’ll see each other! I’m the peregrina dragging herself to Orio tomorrow with a white hat (if it’s sunny!)

Camino(s) past & future
2015-2016 VdlPlata - Sanabres
2016.Primitivo
2017 Salvador
2018 Norte?
I walked tis stretch today and you could follow the arrows without any problem. If the alternative route avoids those terrible stairsI would have taken it if I would have known about it.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement
Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.6%