• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Not a blog but a book

brault-singh

Time of past OR future Camino
CF Sept/Oct 2015
CP Sept/Oct 2022
I've written a book about our Camino experience entitled: "Walk Together and Take Care of One Another". It's available on Amazon as either an ebook or a paperback. My husband and I were on the Camino Frances in September/October 2015. Along the way we met fellow pilgrims and locals who populate my story. We go from wondering what the hell we're doing on the Camino to not wanting it to end. Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJ2F8GN/?tag=casaivar02-20

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Sounds great ! I also walked the Camino frances from st Jean Pied de Porte to Santiago in Sept /October 2015 ! I wonder if I possibly ran into you along the way? Congratulations on writing the book ! Im thinking that I should probably think about writing one too now ;) . I wish you well and lots of success ! Well done 😊👍

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Sounds great ! I also walked the Camino frances from st Jean Pied de Porte to Santiago in Sept /October 2015 ! I wonder if I possibly ran into you along the way? Congratulations on writing the book ! Im thinking that I should probably think about writing one too now ;) . I wish you well and lots of success ! Well done 😊👍
Thank you, Mark. You don't look familiar but then my head was down an awful lot on that journey! Watching for rocks! LOL! You should write one, sounds as though you've lots of experience walking the Camino. The feedback I've received is positive and encouraging - folks tell me I write well (imagine that!).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.