A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

NOT a serious thread 2018

Camino Badges
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013) San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
I'm a little confused here, folks. This 2018 thread lives on! Do you think Kanga was being NOT serious when she said it was getting the chopping block?
If we all knew a coded language or could find an invisible ink equivalent in this medium then we could go to town on that question, Chris. I agree it is kind of fun running 2 at the same time and maybe better to kill off this one. It can still be read even when locked. Who has the nerve to wring the turkey’s neck? That would probably be easier than using one of our menagerie...

1546399930840.jpeg
Make sure to save and print your badge, those who might have missed it.

Peter Fransiscus

Do more than just exist.
Camino(s) past & future
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
If we all knew a coded language or could find an invisible ink equivalent in this medium then we could go to town on that question, Chris. I agree it is kind of fun running 2 at the same time and maybe better to kill off this one. It can still be read even when locked. Who has the nerve to wring the turkey’s neck? That would probably be easier than using one of our menagerie...

View attachment 50331
Make sure to save and print your badge, those who might have missed it.
Stil have about 20 lying around no problem here. 😉

Camino(s) past & future
I really would like to have a woven badge, so I can sew it on my rygga. (I have one printed and laminated, of course.) They are lovely!
Kiwi family could take this project on with one hand tied behind her back, seems to me, and thus fund her next many caminos...

Last edited:

Bristle boy

If not now...when?..if not you...who?
Camino(s) past & future
I feel like the guy who has turned up at the New Years party and am not sure I’m at the right house (not the first time...but that’s another story 😂 and not for elephant ears).
Wishing you all a, belated, happy new year 🧨.
Must get out of the kitchen, eventually, and join you in the fun for 2019.
Have been chatting with (and winding up) the others in the kitchen but it’s not the same and miss the turtles, elephants et al.

Kind regards to you all.

D

Bristle boy

Camino(s) past & future
View attachment 50373

A bit late ( a year ) but who cares , last have a party. 🤣🤣🤣
Dead right Peter...bring it on! I’m probably going to get a “pasting” for being “not serious” with some very, very serious heads!
See what you’ve done...I’m dancing while some are walking!

BD1D017F-40BE-4CF6-A0EF-1B89DBA01962.jpeg

Last edited:

Bristle boy

Camino(s) past & future
Oh...and with the quiz malarkey...
I drew three names from the hat so in no particular order if:
@yaying
@Camino Chris
@kirkie

Would like to send me a pm with a delivery address you would be comfortable with (and I may have to discuss the contents with yaying prior) I will be delighted to send a bit of Bristle your way to help with any celebrations you may have in 2019.

I think it might be prudent if @domigee would do the same as I feel a nice bunch of flowers from the thread might be in order!

See you in “2019”...

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
Oh...and with the quiz malarkey...
I drew three names from the hat so in no particular order if:
@yaying
@Camino Chris
@kirkie

Would like to send me a pm with a delivery address you would be comfortable with (and I may have to discuss the contents with yaying prior) I will be delighted to send a bit of Bristle your way to help with any celebrations you may have in 2019.

I think it might be prudent if @domigee would do the same as I feel a nice bunch of flowers from the thread might be in order!

See you in “2019”...
You are such a great sport, Bristle boy! I am glad this has fallen in to the 2018 thread which is where it belongs. I want to just acknowledge the work you put into preparing the quiz, and although I was a bit pressed for time I was glad to take part. You know from my pm that I am not going to give you my address! Not for security, just because... for me the fun was in the doing. I congratulate yaying and Camino Chris. You will each enjoy whatever you receive, no doubt, quite apart from the fun of having 'won'!
So, maybe now we are nearer the time of closing the 2018 thread... and if domigee is somewhere, we thank you and want you to know you are coming along with us!

Icacos

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2013)
Because we've got so far, perhaps we should be allowed to hit page 100 before this thread is closed - just for the sake of posterity. :D
My apologies - I was loose with my use of "we've got so far.' It is you others who should get all the credit for getting this thread this far, certainly not I. :oops: (As my dear departed mother-in-law used to say, "My, aren't we plural!" :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 155 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 259 25.0%