A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

NOT a serious thread 2019 - the return

2020 Camino Guides
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
Are you talking binary numbers? Then we are way past (1110111 = 119) ;)
No, Turga. All I know is this...if I took your career path, I would have jumped off a cliff within a year! My career path was, well...nothing! 😛
That's why I relate so well to this thread. Who wants to talk about backpacks when you can talk about nothing!😂

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Ourense to Santiago (2019), CF: (2014, 2004, 2002, 2001). On to Fisterra, (2002, 4, 14).
Or 13031, or 14041, or 15051...
🎼and so on and so forth, and scooby dooby dooby.🎼
🎼different strokes, 1110111, for different folks, and so on, and so on, and scooby, dooby, dooby. We’ve got to live, not seriously, together. I, we, aren’t everyday people.🎼

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
🎼different strokes, 1110111, for different folks, and so on, and so on, and scooby, dooby, dooby. We’ve got to live, not seriously, together. I, we, aren’t everyday people.🎼
You can say that again! We are definately "Not" everyday people!

Turga

Camino tortuga
Camino(s) past & future
CF (Aug/Sep 2017)
CF (Aug/Sep 2018)
Just dropping in, a day late, to wish you all some time and space for a proper Advent journey. Peace, and joy at the end of the road! As I write, I see the sky lit up with colour, first time in many weeks. A sign of the Light to come!
View attachment 67305
Yes, time to light candles, to look forward to the Christmas peace and the turn of the year – and knit red socks by the fire 🙂

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Just dropping in, a day late, to wish you all some time and space for a proper Advent journey. Peace, and joy at the end of the road! As I write, I see the sky lit up with colour, first time in many weeks. A sign of the Light to come!
View attachment 67305
So nice to hear from you, Kirkie! This may be a cliche, but applies to you..."you're the best"! I know you are one to reflect on and take notice of "the reason for the season"!

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Of course I would be most similar to Lucy....she was as ditsy as I am, but much more funny! Watched it as a kid and loved the episodes!
P.S. Where do you find this stuff?...So very funny and relevant to the post!

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Memories (I'm older than I look).
Well, I met you Rick and you looked very young...definately too young to have memories of that video. It was 7 minutes long...I watched 3.5 minutes which is about my limit since I have SAADD. 😂

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Ourense to Santiago (2019), CF: (2014, 2004, 2002, 2001). On to Fisterra, (2002, 4, 14).
Well, I met you Rick and you looked very young...definately too young to have memories of that video. It was 7 minutes long...I watched 3.5 minutes which is about my limit since I have SAADD. 😂
Don’t be sad.

🤣😘

Turga

Camino tortuga
Camino(s) past & future
CF (Aug/Sep 2017)
CF (Aug/Sep 2018)
They make me look like an angel. 😇
So you don’t attack and eat Christmas trees? That appears to be an ancient Danish tradition. In one of our most loved Christmas carols (“Højt fra træets grønne top”) from 1847 one line goes (in my uncertain translation) “First the tree must be displayed, then it must be eaten”. Of course, they didn’t eat the tree, but in those days the tree was often decorated with cookies, small figures made of cake and sugar and different sorts of nuts. So after dancing around the tree you would plunder it and “eat it”. 🙂

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, 2015
Okay, so Peloton exercise bikes aired an ad that aggravated half the world because the woman in it was already thin. Poor actress; imagine what life must be like for her. Well, she got another job already. The actor Ryan Reynolds has a company that sells gin (he also has a great sense of humor) and he hired her to essentially play herself in a gin ad (exercise bike not included).

Bristle boy

If not now...when? If not you...who?...........
Camino(s) past & future
Okay, so Peloton exercise bikes aired an ad that aggravated half the world because the woman in it was already thin. Poor actress; imagine what life must be like for her. Well, she got another job already. The actor Ryan Reynolds has a company that sells gin (he also has a great sense of humor) and he hired her to essentially play herself in a gin ad (exercise bike not included).
Everyone looks great after a few gins!
Hold my gin!

Bristle boy

Camino(s) past & future
Sooooo funny!
When she sobers up from the gin it’s straight down to the divorce lawyers to thank her husband for the Peloton bike.....😂

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;

Bristle boy

Camino(s) past & future
Btw....I’ve been drinking Ryan’s gin for a whole month now and I can’t believe how it’s changed my life...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
Rick of Rick and Peg "Not so serious" topics 247
domigee "Not so serious" topics 8653

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 49 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 178 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 291 24.6%
  • June

Votes: 85 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.3%
  • September

Votes: 337 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 146 12.3%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock