A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

NOT a serious thread 2019 - the return

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;

yaying

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
somehow someday...
for my vfamily here,

please excuse my absences in the following days.
mama is admitted again and scheduled tonight to have another colostomy on her other side.other side was used last september when she was diagnosed with colon cancer, some tumor was removed but she insisted not to go further on chemo therapy and saying to me 'dont you worry, u have make me happy and anyway we dont have that money hehehe'

sincerely,

mari🙏

Peter Fransiscus

Do more than just exist.
Camino(s) past & future
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
for my vfamily here,

mama is admitted again and scheduled tonight to have another colostomy on her other side.other side was used last september when she was diagnosed with colon cancer, some tumor was removed but she insisted not to go further on chemo therapy and saying to me 'dont you worry, u have make me happy and anyway we dont have that money hehehe'

sincerely,

mari🙏
Sorry to hear about this Yaying.
Take care and stay strong. 🙏🕯🕯

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
for my vfamily here,

sincerely,

mari🙏
So very sorry, yaying. Praying.

VNwalking

Wandering in big circles
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés ('14/'15)
San Olav/CF ('16)
Baztanés/CF ('17)
Ingles ('18)
Vasco/CF/Invierno ('19)
Thinking of you @yaying - And of your mom. I am so sorry to read her news. Boundless heartfelt good wishes....

No wonder my coffee has been tasting a little "off" lately!
Chris.
You're in Portugal. Your coffee should be superb.
If you're looking for sympathy here...hahaha...good luck with that.;)

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Thinking of you @yaying - And of your mom. I am so sorry to read her news. Boundless heartfelt good wishes....

Chris.
You're in Portugal. Your coffee should be superb.
If you're looking for sympathy here...hahaha...good luck with that.;)
The coffee has been great...only the one place was subpar. Sorry...I am thankful!

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
for my vfamily here,

sincerely,

mari🙏
Hi vdaughter,
I know you had told me about your mom's situation a couple of months ago. I am so sorry to hear of new developments and hope for the best for her and peace for you! 💗

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Contemplating yet another "final" Camino
but 2019?
So much sadness in the world - and on the forum - at present so here's a light hearted touch.

I was up in London visiting Daughter No1 over Easter and remarked on the amount of self-seeding plants there were in her area - some beautiful wisteria coming into bloom. I told her about a self-seeded tomato I'd seen growing out of the kerbline on the way into Cacabelos - complete with cherry tomato:

And she sent me THIS LINK

Camino(s) past & future
I saw this sign today on the Fisherman's Trail. I don't know very many of the languages represented...can you peeps identify any of them?
View attachment 55792
Willkommen German, mabuhay, Filipino, there is also Italian and french and maybe Portuguese and aside from English ! One oriental one escape from the movie with answer to everything being 42 maybe some Sanskrit... Happy Tuesday, Chris!

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Willkommen German, mabuhay, Filipino, there is also Italian and french and maybe Portuguese and aside from English ! One oriental one escape from the movie with answer to everything being 42 maybe some Sanskrit... Happy Tuesday, Chris!
Wow, Kirkie, you are really knowledgeable...but I already knew that!

Camino(s) past & future
Wow, Kirkie, you are really knowledgeable...but I already knew that!
Chris, the trick is to look or sound knowledgeable. With enough conviction folk just accept... for a while. I mean, 42. I learned about that on the forum! I still don’t really get it, but it seems to work wonders if used. i would believe Rick long before believing me, Chris, if I were you! And Sanskrit! That just looked nice to write...

Davey Boyd

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Seven Compostelas in Three years and counting......
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson decide to go camping in the hills.

As they lie down for the night, the great detective says, ''Watson, look up into the darkness and tell me what you see...''
''Why, I can see millions of stars,'' Watson replies.
''And what does that tell you?'' Holmes inquires, with a long draw on his pipe.
''Many things, my dear Holmes,'' comes the reply.
''Astronomically, it tells me that there are billions of galaxies in the cosmos.
''Theologically, it tells me that God is truly great and that we are nothing but insignificant beings.
''Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a good chance of a beautiful day tomorrow.
''But I doubt that any of these opinions match the powers of your deduction,'' continues Watson, ''What, pray, does it tell you?''

Holmes gives a sideways glance at his friend and replies, ''My dear Watson, somebody's nicked the bloody tent.''

Camino(s) past & future
Morning from the far north of the North of the island of Ireland. Thinking of yaying and her mum, Cc and her son walking, and all the others who frequent this thread. A view for Sherlock to shake him out of being so smart! Have a peace filled day.
A4CC6604-EBDD-44FA-A641-B17C223187AF.jpeg

Camino Chrissy

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Speaking, as we were, of the differences between the turtle and the tortoise, the better to understand Turga, here you are:
What a cute, informative video...perfect for ages 5 to 90! I already knew that tortoises can live to be 150 years old. Are you ready for that, Turga...you have a long, s l o w life ahead of you! 🐢

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 153 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 254 25.0%