A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

NOT a serious thread

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
2015 SJPD to Burgos
2017 Leon to Santiago
Pamplona to Santiago Mar. 2018
Burgos - SCDC (Oct 18)
If you are like me even the blunt objects are an issue.
My OH always says I should become a quality controller in a factory.If I can not break something it will most probably work for eternity.;);)
And sadly it is true.....:p
But you, Sabine, are also a builder!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2014
Portuguese 2015
Via Francigena 2016
Kumano Kodo, Japan 2017
VdlP 2018 to be cont’d
I love that . . . Thank you for posting the links about it!

I rarely post anything but I really have enjoyed following this thread. It’s so much fun! Thanks to all the ‘regulars’ that keep it alive.:)

Camino(s) past & future
CF: (2001, 2002, 2004, 2014). Hospitalera: 2002, Ponferrada. 2004, Rabanal del Camino.
I love that . . . Thank you for posting the links about it!

I rarely post anything but I really have enjoyed following this thread. It’s so much fun! Thanks to all the ‘regulars’ that keep it alive.:)
Regular, regular.

There's nothing regular about me.;)

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015); Camino Norte/Primitivo (2016); Camino Frances (2017); Le Puy (June 2018)
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015); Camino Norte/Primitivo (2016); Camino Frances (2017); Le Puy (June 2018)
Always welcome!!
This is another angle of the church. Taken early morning when there was some mist... I never get enough of " our " special monument.

View attachment 46661
It looks like a "real" chapel in the mist. Great photo!

Marbe2

Camino(s) past & future
2015 SJPD to Burgos
2017 Leon to Santiago
Pamplona to Santiago Mar. 2018
Burgos - SCDC (Oct 18)

Bristle boy

Here,There and Everywhere..Nowhere in particular.
Camino(s) past & future
Actually, I do not drink Starbucks! ;) But obviously lots of fans. How about home brew?

View attachment 46674
Hi Marbe2.....always a home brew with a coffee of my preference..cafetière..
And if purchasing away..always independent where, if you forgive the pun, you can smell the coffee! :D:D:D:p

Bristle boy

Camino(s) past & future
Oh no never S....bucks except maybe in the airport when no other bar available. But do not get me started about the ethics of that company because it would be against the forumrules.
Yeah to homebrew.
I can’t add anymore..except...not in an airport either!...yay!!!!

Camino(s) past & future
Oh no never S....bucks except maybe in the airport when no other bar available. But do not get me started about the ethics of that company because it would be against the forumrules.
Yeah to homebrew.
I, too, only drink Starbucks when at the airport.

domigee

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(x4), Fisterra/Muxía(x2), VdlP, Jerusalem, VF, Walsingham,
C inglés. 2019? Who knows! ;-)
I was too busy being careful about where I was putting my feet!!!
When I read this, and am quoting our op, but on another thread, I think I was having a senior moment. I read ‘teeth’ instead of feet!
Oh and I was watching my teeth too! In case I lost them as well :oops::D;)

domigee

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Oh people, I have been spending this evening planning new caminos.... Most of it didn’t work out so back to the blackboard :D This is still a ‘non serious thread ‘ btw :oops:;) Where are the elephants when you need them .? Huh. Tss

Camino(s) past & future
CF: (2001, 2002, 2004, 2014). Hospitalera: 2002, Ponferrada. 2004, Rabanal del Camino.
Oh and I was watching my teeth too! In case I lost them as well :oops::D;)
Teeth watching new hobby.

Oh people, I have been spending this evening planning new caminos.... Most of it didn’t work out so back to the blackboard :D This is still a ‘non serious thread ‘ btw :oops:;) Where are the elephants when you need them .? Huh. Tss
The bears got the elephants. All, except Ozy!

Last edited:

Peter Fransiscus

Do good and good will come to you.
Camino(s) past & future
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
They already decited witch route to walk , they are already on there way. Ten-Million-Aliens-A-Journey-Through-the-Entire-Animal-Kingdom-Elephants-529873.jpg

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
How am I ever going to get any real work done????? I love this thread
is this your first time to put your head above the parapet? if so, welcome. Have fun. lots of pages to dart in and out of, and some really wonderful ingenuity. waiting for your contribution ! And what's more, I have to close the lid on the laptop now and get on with stuff!!!

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
"Tusk, tusk".

Camino(s) past & future
Actually, before I go: on Monday November 6th I will be in Pamplona. Anybody else? I have the whole day! Would love to meet up with somebody from this mad mad crowd!
I can go! All I need is my airfare reimbursed from the USA!...Actually I would love to meet any and all of you from this zany thread! Come mid April I will be wearing RED knee high socks on my next Camino...so look for me on the Portuguese! ;)

Last edited:

SabineP

Camino is about empathy. Not about entitlement.
Camino(s) past & future
some and then more. see my signature.
Actually, before I go: on Monday November 6th I will be in Pamplona. Anybody else? I have the whole day! Would love to meet up with somebody from this mad mad crowd!

Oh I wish..can't be greedy though seeing my upcoming Santiago citytrip.
So Ozy is minding the house again?

Peter Fransiscus

Do good and good will come to you.
Camino(s) past & future
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
Are you staying in Zabaldika , when yess will you say hello to the Sisters from me .

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
I can go! All I need is my airfare reimbursed from the USA!...Actually I would love to meet any and all of you from this zany thread! Come mid April I will be wearing RED knee high socks on my next Camino...so look for me on the Portuguese! ;)
Be careful what you wish for! Some fine day - we can dream - can you just imagine!

SabineP

Camino is about empathy. Not about entitlement.
Camino(s) past & future
some and then more. see my signature.
Hehe some of you might know that I bought a summer shirt with the print of a giraffe, amongst other animals.
Now for the winter season I saw the brand has another print...only giraffes this time.

Won't buy, really do not need more gear for this winter. But hope it will make the buyer smile.;)

giraf.jpg

domigee

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I’m not going to argue with her...she looks intimidating! But next time I’m definitely going to pay extra for a booked seat. Camino starting point here I come!;)
View attachment 46721
Ooooh that reminds me.... Flying for the first time, youngest son was 4 ish.... He was really worried and I kept wondering ‘what’s wrong with that kid’ lol....
Turns out his older brother had told him ‘ we’re flying in a cheap airline. No seats. You have to hang on to the wing’ :D:rolleyes:

Bristle boy

Camino(s) past & future
Ooooh that reminds me.... Flying for the first time, youngest son was 4 ish.... He was really worried and I kept wondering ‘what’s wrong with that kid’ lol....
Turns out his older brother had told him ‘ we’re flying in a cheap airline. No seats. You have to hang on to the wing’ :D:rolleyes:
Awwww!...cruel!

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement
Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 108 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.4%