• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Not Camino but a lovely family in the UK lockdown

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just get Copyright Claim Notice.

Looks like the Marsh Family don't like their songs being shared! :rolleyes:

Hi - from England, greetings, a bit of warm-heartedness for your lockdown blues .... won't be long now, maybe just another year (or so) ;)

Just get Copyright Claim Notice.

Looks like the Marsh Family don't like their songs being shared! :rolleyes:
Glad I got to see this clip before it was whipped away!

I laughed at 'flouting the red lines' ...in other words, all normal household rules were being broken during lockdown
&
'we used to hike for miles & now we can't be bothered (they used a different word here...& no, it didn't start with 'f'...) with the park'.

Hilarious...a very talented & funny family.
Hope others manage to view the clip through a different gateway.
👣 🌏

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
It a video my the Marsh Family? Which one? "totally fixed where we are"?
I just watched a few of them.
Very good.........
I wonder who the writer is. Mum, Dad?

It a video my the Marsh Family? Which one? "totally fixed where we are"?
I just watched a few of them.
Very good.........
I wonder who the writer is. Mum, Dad?

On Youtube put in -

Totally Fixed Where We Are" - "Total Eclipse of the Heart" adapted by the Marsh Family

I assumed that they all wrote the adaption together, family fun.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Brilliant thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

This appears to be another Video of the Marsh family encouraging folks to get “the shot” to the tune of Halleluja. What a great public service announcement!

The Marsh family Dad is a doctor - what a lovely family!!! I can't tell you how much I Love that!! I have a couple of pals who believe all the conspiracy nonsense - fools that they are.

Last edited:
Hi - from England, greetings, a bit of warm-heartedness for your lockdown blues .... won't be long now, maybe just another year (or so) ;)

Loved it and, kept watching their other songs as well. Lovely.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Back