• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Not Camino but a lovely family in the UK lockdown

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Just get Copyright Claim Notice.

Looks like the Marsh Family don't like their songs being shared! :rolleyes:

Hi - from England, greetings, a bit of warm-heartedness for your lockdown blues .... won't be long now, maybe just another year (or so) ;)

Just get Copyright Claim Notice.

Looks like the Marsh Family don't like their songs being shared! :rolleyes:
Glad I got to see this clip before it was whipped away!

I laughed at 'flouting the red lines' ...in other words, all normal household rules were being broken during lockdown
&
'we used to hike for miles & now we can't be bothered (they used a different word here...& no, it didn't start with 'f'...) with the park'.

Hilarious...a very talented & funny family.
Hope others manage to view the clip through a different gateway.
👣 🌏

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
It a video my the Marsh Family? Which one? "totally fixed where we are"?
I just watched a few of them.
Very good.........
I wonder who the writer is. Mum, Dad?

It a video my the Marsh Family? Which one? "totally fixed where we are"?
I just watched a few of them.
Very good.........
I wonder who the writer is. Mum, Dad?

On Youtube put in -

Totally Fixed Where We Are" - "Total Eclipse of the Heart" adapted by the Marsh Family

I assumed that they all wrote the adaption together, family fun.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Brilliant thanks

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

This appears to be another Video of the Marsh family encouraging folks to get “the shot” to the tune of Halleluja. What a great public service announcement!

The Marsh family Dad is a doctor - what a lovely family!!! I can't tell you how much I Love that!! I have a couple of pals who believe all the conspiracy nonsense - fools that they are.

Last edited:
Hi - from England, greetings, a bit of warm-heartedness for your lockdown blues .... won't be long now, maybe just another year (or so) ;)

Loved it and, kept watching their other songs as well. Lovely.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back