• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Notice of V Summit of the Camino del Norte

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Carta de la Agrupación de Asociaciones de Amigos del Camino de Santiago del Norte

The V Summit of the Camino del Norte – Aviles - 7, 8 and November 9 of 2008

The Association of Associations of Friends of the Camino de Santiago del Norte has among its fundamental objectives the union of different entities involved in the development of the pilgrimage route to Santiago, as well as the complete rehabilitation and putting in value of the route of the Camino de Santiago by the Cantabrian.

I want to personally invite you all to participate in this Summit of the Camino del Norte, which will be celebrated in Avilés during the 7, 8 and Nov. 9, and for which we are preparing an ambitious program of events, which I hope will be to the liking of everyone. The level of public lectures, the quantity and quality of government that will be with us and, in particular, the expectation that the V Summit has attracted between group Jacobeos, make me be wildly optimistic to succeed. It be to the exclusive benefit of Camino del Norte and the thousands and thousands of pilgrims who increasingly choose this route to reach his goal at the tomb Son of Thunder in Compostela.

We also have the enthusiastic support and unconditional OSPEA (Organización Supranacional de Pymes del Eje Atlántico) that gives clear evidence of being engaged in the development of the ways of Santiago from the economic and commercial side. This complementary of the two entities, OSPEA of Associations and the Association of Friends of the Camino de Santiago del Norte, will benefit us tremendously. We also have the support of the SA To manage the Plan of Xacobeo, with the Departments of Tourism and self-government of Galicia and Asturias, Local de Avilés and Tineo and many other entities and
institutions of the different regions of the North.
The development of the Camino del Norte is everyone's business, including those who are settled in other routes because the road has to be just one.
I am awaiting your news and your willingness to respect your needs. Among all that we will achieve, this global phenomenon that is the Camino de Santiago, is consolidated as the major European Cultural Itinerary it is.
Sincerely yours.
Laureano Victor Garcia Diez
Cluster Coordinator

Note: For a faster turn to the Secretariat of the Organization of Summit V (Juan Ramon Gonzalez - Phone - mobile 609 939 143 - Office 985 08 68 08 –
e-mail: consulproyect@telecable.es

Grouping of Associations of Friends of the Camino de Santiago del Norte: Ave. Gonzalez May 3, 33870 Tineo (Asturias) Telephone:
985 80 10 67 - Fax 985 80 00 98 E-mail: caminotineo@infonegocio.com

Secretary of Organization Summit V: CONSULPROYECT - Consulting and Development Projects - CL Juan Manuel Sanchez Ocana, 7 3
º B - 33,010 OVIEDO (Asturias-Spain) Phone-Fax: 985 08 68 08

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
El Camino de Santiago along the coast will not be a World Heritage Site.
The proposal to raise Asturian the statement of the Camino de Santiago by the Cantabrian coast as a World Heritage site was discarded at the Council meeting held yesterday with the Historic Heritage committee in the town of La Rioja Haro.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.