• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Nov 16: starting from Seville- Anyone else?

Sarahplaces

Time of past OR future Camino
Francais x3
Future: October 2016
Hi!

I'm starting from Seville tomorrow by myself- send a message:

- if anyone wants to say hi along the way
- if you have any trail info
- or other items!

I will have a canadian heart flag along with some other 'flair' on my backpack, of course

Thanks!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Wonderful! I wish you a peace filled journey.
Buen camino
aidan

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi! Thanks for the well wishes! Haven't seen any pilgrims yet, so very different than CF.

Maybe I'll think different later on the path, but this is a really nice time as the temp is only ~20*C. There are a lot of unshaded areas so it must be fairly difficult in the heat!

Hi Sarah,
How is the walk? I am in Barcelona now and thinking about going to Seville tomorrow to walk the camino northbound.
Have you found shops and pensions to be open?
I would love to hear how your walk is going so far.
Be well
Kerry

Hi! Thanks for the well wishes! Haven't seen any pilgrims yet, so very different than CF.

Maybe I'll think different later on the path, but this is a really nice time as the temp is only ~20*C. There are a lot of unshaded areas so it must be fairly difficult in the heat!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Back