• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Novgorod - Trondheim ...first stage is on..

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This appears to be a great initiative, but most of the material is at least two links away and not in English. Is it possible to provide a precis here in English?

IMG_2263.JPG It's a valid comment and request.

I'm on the ball and very positive for this development.

My personal choise is to gather info in blog format only, but links is of course forwarded regardless ,to all the good people of this forum.

So, in the mean time, follow FB links and use translation service, (as I am often forced to regarding spanish ) when offered.

This tread is "heads up" only. Press, media Camino was last week so some patience for articles in English is asked for.

Epic pictures speaks volume though.

Hope this clarified some of you're thoughts dougfitz.

This blogger "vandringsbloggen"

is the one with highest profile I now and provide quality stuff..

https://www.facebook.com/plutseligpilegrim/posts/1142019945897872

Regards from Norway

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you @PlutseligPilegrim. I am planning to walk St Olavsleden in 2018. I collected my credencial when I was in Oslo a couple of weeks ago and took the time to walk up to the Oslo Pilgrims Centre, and picked up an English language guidebook while I was in Trondheim.

It would be fascinating to see this route extended back to start where the now St Olav started his final journey. I have read that the path from Sundsvall is a pretty accurate recreation of that part of it. Do you know if the earlier part of his last journey is also well documented?

I've taken the opportunity to forward request for English info with a following positive responce. In due time it would bee a good idea to round up good people motivated for the most exiting camino possible. ( With the exeption of Jerusalem nowadays)

The focus should bee to let all parties get info needed to start planning....route will open officially may 2018 .....

BUT , Novgorod is still in the future....that will without doubt bee a huge step forward in a Scandinavian perspective...

Feel free to PM email adress if you want to....

Regards, Bo

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back