A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Now providing the Certificate of Distance (Issued by the Pilgrims Office)

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Certificate of Distance.jpg

In collaboration with the pilgrims office the forum is now providing the Certificate of Distance online. This certificate is currently available at the pilgrims office for €3,-. Making them available online is a trial, and we ask for a minimum donation of €2,- for the work involved in collecting orders and sending these out to you.

Who can apply for this Certificate?
- All pilgrims that have previously walked the Camino de Santiago and qualified for the Compostela.

The certificate is available here:
http://www.santiagodecompostela.me/products/certificate-of-distance-issued-by-the-pilgrims-office

Please let me know if you have any question.

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Advertisment

Tia Valeria

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Pt Norte/Pmtvo 2010
C. Inglés 2011
C. Primitivo '12
Norte-C. de la Reina '13
C. do Mar-C. Inglés '15
Hola Ivar,
It would be good to have a joint one for our Camino. Is it correct that these certificates can be issued to a couple jointly? unlike the Compostela, so long as the correct information for both is sent.
TerryB and Tia Valeria

Though they slow down the compostela line considerably :mad:, they are beautifully done and a big hit. I was surprised to see that just as many pilgrims from Sarria ask for them as from Sevilla, Germany, LePuy or other far flung distances.

It's now been almost two weeks since I've arrived here in Santiago and the rain tally holds steady at about two minutes of rain since April 30. :)

Buen camino, Laurie

Advertisment

brawblether

Camino(s) past & future
June/Jul 2012; Feb 2014
I ordered one as a surprise gift for a friend who walked from Le Puy 10 years ago. It arrived today in the post. Thank you Ivar! You made my day :) So well packaged, it arrived in excellent condition. I really appreciate the effort you have gone to to provide this service for pilgrims.

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%